Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 9. (Read 119056 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 500
December 16, 2016, 02:14:30 PM

Investor Profit: -17,440,561.81 bits
im glad cause i cashed out my invest  yesterday when it  was at -2,000,000 , not a lot  of bits invested  . btw now its a good time for  invest, dat cant  be worst   logically  ...

Investor Profit: 5,218,490.55 bits  a day later ... good call ^^
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164
December 16, 2016, 03:02:23 AM
We will be giving a big update tomorrow.

Is that good news or bad news?

We have not found any proof or evidence of foul play -- so it's not that type of news.  It's news about the future and how we plan to move forward.

Sparked my interest.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 16, 2016, 02:12:09 AM
Really wish I had seen the thread RHavar linked to earlier.

I am starting to think this bankroll decline is all from accepting bets at insane kelly multipliers.

I would very much like to see a breakdown of bets by attempted win size.

What is the current max win? How is it determined?

How do you determine kelly criterion for plinko bets or any wager with multiple outcomes?
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 16, 2016, 12:14:04 AM

We have not found any proof or evidence of foul play -- so it's not that type of news.  It's news about the future and how we plan to move forward.

Haha definitely good news in that case. Though it sounds like you're still looking, right?

correct

Well, as they say, no news is good news. Hope to hear nothing from y'all on this ever again Wink

jk I'll hear the good news when it comes in
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
December 16, 2016, 12:12:13 AM

Haha definitely good news in that case. Though it sounds like you're still looking, right?

correct
December 16, 2016, 12:03:26 AM

December 15, 2016, 10:31:38 PM

Bye Felisha!
December 15, 2016, 10:25:28 PM
I have already invested on Moneypot in the past.
I would like to know if the funds were discreetly stolen by a malicious person or if Moneypot is simply unlucky.
One thing is certain, the current staff of Moneypot is honest.

They are looking into the matter, we just need to be patient until they find some answers.

I saw that in the bitexo chat that AllorBroke said you guys asked him to invest in the bankroll for 30 days, but gave him 15 btc for now.

DogeDigital spoke with him, so I'm not exactly sure of the details. What I do know is that "allorbroke" was sent 15 btc and invested the remaining 56 btc into MoneyPot.
Do you know if investing in the bankroll was something that he wanted to do, or was it more like that was his only choice?

Im not exactly sure but I believe he was given a choice.
December 15, 2016, 10:16:47 PM
I would like to know if the funds were discreetly stolen by a malicious person or if Moneypot is simply unlucky.

They are looking into the matter, we just need to be patient until they find some answers.

I saw that in the bitexo chat that AllorBroke said you guys asked him to invest in the bankroll for 30 days, but gave him 15 btc for now.

DogeDigital spoke with him, so I'm not exactly sure of the details. What I do know is that "allorbroke" was sent 15 btc and invested the remaining 56 btc into MoneyPot.
Do you know if investing in the bankroll was something that he wanted to do, or was it more like that was his only choice?

Unless he owed money to MP, why wouldn't he have a choice?
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 15, 2016, 10:06:24 PM

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
December 15, 2016, 09:50:15 PM
only numbers can prove anything, all other is just talk
Bye Felisha!
December 15, 2016, 08:34:01 PM

Activity: 429
Merit: 263
December 15, 2016, 08:15:19 PM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 15, 2016, 08:12:01 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 15, 2016, 07:05:31 PM
That's actually not proof if he was doing it as a gambler and just cashing out winnings slowly over time.
He said "This is worrying, but an easy way for MoneyPot to refute these allegations is to provide proof of solvency" in reference to
"What happened was the dude ddosed moneypot and then used the server access to bet, knowing where he was going to win"

So providing solvency doesn't prove that the guy was not cheating or stealing.
What that person was claiming was that someone had access to the server seeds of MP, allowing him to place bets that he knew he would win. Having this access would allow someone to win the entire bankroll without detection.

He also said "this time is different though, he did it in a different way. Heard he still has access to MP servers to this day."

So while proof of solvency would not prove that investors weren't defrauded at all–which is virtually impossible to prove anyways–it would show that funds weren't outright stolen, e.g. from the hot wallet.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
December 15, 2016, 03:40:36 PM
Hey. Can we talk?  Who are you?  Are you positive of this?

This is worrying, but an easy way for MoneyPot to refute these allegations is to provide proof of solvency. Given how many people have access to the servers I think that would be very appropriate.
What that person was claiming was that someone had access to the server seeds of MP, allowing him to place bets that he knew he would win. Having this access would allow someone to win the entire bankroll without detection.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
December 15, 2016, 03:34:58 PM
Hey. Can we talk?  Who are you?  Are you positive of this?

This is worrying, but an easy way for MoneyPot to refute these allegations is to provide proof of solvency. Given how many people have access to the servers I think that would be very appropriate.

That's actually not proof if he was doing it as a gambler and just cashing out winnings slowly over time.

He asked for proof of solvency. I linked him to our cold address. Regarding proof of user balances etc, we also have https://www.moneypot.com/proof-of-liabilities.txt

He said "This is worrying, but an easy way for MoneyPot to refute these allegations is to provide proof of solvency" in reference to
"What happened was the dude ddosed moneypot and then used the server access to bet, knowing where he was going to win"

So providing solvency doesn't prove that the guy was not cheating or stealing.
Bye Felisha!
December 15, 2016, 03:31:47 PM

He asked for proof of solvency. I linked him to our cold address. Regarding proof of user balances etc, we also have https://www.moneypot.com/proof-of-liabilities.txt
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021
December 15, 2016, 03:30:33 PM
Hey. Can we talk?  Who are you?  Are you positive of this?

Bye Felisha!
December 15, 2016, 03:26:43 PM

This is available to the public at all times: https://www.moneypot.com/proof-of-assets.txt

https://blockchain.info/address/3P5qWEs8CiZ2zNRrEvW1dRo7uJof9yWoZK
Pages:
Jump to: