Pages:
Author

Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100 - page 2. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Small cap - Im in,  but it seems most people are too so (who knows)    Im going to look into this coin.  Im looking to put a few hundred in a few coins LONG TERM types for I even try to venture into flippin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
what's about this coin ? everyone is talking about it though their website is a joke and nothing unique about their project !

staking rewards and low supply
low supply mean nothing look at xrp for example . it's a team of kids no real experience ,no real applications

?? low supply obviously means something lol. Monk could 10x from here and have only 16 mcap. what would be Ripple market cap if it 10xed?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow, seems like your prediction was right, as of now price already trippled from the time of your initial posting. I didnt know this project before, but it seems interesting. I will take a closer look, but I guess its already too late to buy in now. I hope it will come down again.
Activity: 113
Never thought it would get to the price it has now, good for them Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
what's about this coin ? everyone is talking about it though their website is a joke and nothing unique about their project !

low supply mean nothing look at xrp for example . it's a team of kids no real experience ,no real applications

.. hmm, but they doing it well.. for kids Smiley
anyway, we will see whats happening, i am invested.. Wink
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
Activity: 8
Monk hodling strong against the downtrend.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Market bleeding, and monkey still swims in grass  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Monkey is rocking higher and higher again and on heavy volume.
It will go much higher so best to HODL some.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
it is a parody...
Activity: 23
Before this post runs out of control, just remember I called this at the very beginning. With that said, I have seen price stability at around $15 dollars, which is a fantastic thing to see.

After further analysis the market cap of 20 - 40 million is seemingly a very moderate and probable conclusion. If momentum continues and this coin gets the traction it rightly deserves, I believe a market cap of 80 million is reasonable.

Therefore, my price estimate for the end of Q1 is a market cap of $50,000,000 with a price point of ~$500. Now $500 per coin seems a large amount, but based on supply it fits the target perfectly.

This is a good time to get in on the train and hold on until $50 million market cap. Any questions give me a shout. Not an investor, just well read, and have formulated strong criteria for successful projects.
Activity: 9
where to get monk, when you aren't registered on cryptopia yet. i'm just on etherdelta, binance, kucoin, coss and some others.
would like to get in, but don't know how?
when do you think that cryptopia will open their doors again?
It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink

it means one of the early investors took profit (insider). Never a good sign this early because they were an insider and didn't have faith in the project.
If it's how you say, price will only dump not rise that much up to 40$. Someone cleared all sell orders with buy and sold it later, clear whale pump and dump that's easy to happen at that low marketcap. Anyway it's a good sign because it just started the market engine of this coin, moved to work

Probably that's the real scenario, and in any case, it's putting this coin on the map.
Btw, you guys are a lot more experienced than I am, so I'll better shut up, listen and learn  Grin

it means one of the early investors took profit (insider). Never a good sign this early because they were an insider and didn't have faith in the project.
If it's how you say, price will only dump not rise that much up to 40$. Someone cleared all sell orders with buy and sold it later, clear whale pump and dump that's easy to happen at that low marketcap. Anyway it's a good sign because it just started the market engine of this coin, moved to work

That could be the case too, but I hope not. What makes me believe it's not the case is the support from community and dev, doesn't look like a pump and dump project to me. Plus, the price is stabilizing around $20, which already is a huge rise from a couple of days ago.

That's what I think too. I bought this coin not for day trading, looking at that pump and dump today it's kind of a proof that more people and probably whales are showing interest, so trying to make quick profit can make me lose a lot of money. The important thing is that I believe on this project, so for me there's no problem with these pumps and dumps at this early stage as long as the project is solid and more people are aware of it, let alone when it starts trading on more exchange sites (Yobit coming soon).
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink

It's a good sign, whales shown interest   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: