Pages:
Author

Topic: Monkey Project (MONK) x100 - Small Cap, Huge Potential - x100 - page 6. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How do you think the website update will affect the price and market cap of this coin? It's only one day ahead. Check this link, that counter is tempting  Tongue : http://monkey.community/

Jokes aside, I think this is a solid project with very low market cap, so huge chances of big success, but risky. I already invested a little on it, but I don't know what will happen tomorrow (the website update should push this coin further, but it's crypto, so who knows).
Activity: 23
I don't like coins with such small supply... i can't imagine people buy 1 monk for 4000 euro

Why does price matter? People literally buy 0.0001 bitcoin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
I don't like coins with such small supply... i can't imagine people buy 1 monk for 4000 euro
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
All projects with Small Cap are much more likely to rise. If your friend is a good idea and a team, then this possibility is 5 more profit.
Activity: 23
Monkey Project (MONK) is only trading on Cryptopia right now.

It has an extremely small marketcap of roughly $400,000, but a solid development team. They recently applied for listing on Yobit and more exchanges are coming online in the next little bit. ALSO there website is being released within the next few days so be prepared for a surge.

They are a POW/POS hybrid and have a strong discord channel if you want to check them out.

Trading at $4.21 usd right now with a $421,000 market cap.

I would think a marketcap of $40,000,000 is very feasible, possibly $80,000,000 by April. I don't like speculation all that much, but this team has been building under the radar for a while now. It's only a matter of time before it launches.

Check out their discord and their site (when it's updated in the next 2 days). I'll comment again when 1000% gain has occurred over the coming weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: