Pages:
Author

Topic: Monster Byte - Established Gaming Operator and B2B Reseller - page 17. (Read 52324 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
I've just joined the club with 4.650 tokens.

Good luck to you all. Smiley

Welcome Cool Not long to wait now.

Thanks sir.
legendary
Activity: 1833
Merit: 1030
legendary
Are we gonna get a media PR barrage before the end of the ICO? It's frustrating that the last 2M shares are selling so slowly.

the unsold shares will be dumped on exchanged which will drive the price down, better wait after the ICO to buy IMO.

No... they won't they will be returned to Principals, who have no desire, motivation, or intention to sell on the open market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Are we gonna get a media PR barrage before the end of the ICO? It's frustrating that the last 2M shares are selling so slowly.

the unsold shares will be dumped on exchanged which will drive the price down, better wait after the ICO to buy IMO.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Keep an eye out for monsterbyte in the media.
Activity: 392
https://twitter.com/CryptoBetting/status/886842371215732736

just posted your ICO. your one of three crypto gambling sites from the past who have gone ico way. very smart

Thank you!

Monsterbyte team is there any news ?
Activity: 196
Barely anything coming in for a long time. Still bummed I missed the presale (sold out immediately). Not enough 'savvy investors' around apparently ;-)
Hopefully somebody comes in to get them, otherwise they dilute the tokens of the investors. If I remember correctly Monsterbyte is planning to keep unsold tokens for themselves as opposed to burn them. Please correct me If I am wrong/this has changed
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Token sales seem to be almost stopped. Are you going to make an attempt to foster sales? You do not have a bounty campaign, but you can do a little experiment.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506

Welcome Cool Not long to wait now.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105

legendary

just posted your ICO. your one of three crypto gambling sites from the past who have gone ico way. very smart

Thank you!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Another gambling project, I am excited to participate in this project. Hopefully good for the future, I will see the development for this project. For now, allow me to bookmark this project
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus

Activity: 196
when the tokens will be available in my account  after purchase?

i dont know if you are french or any french speaker , but make sure you sign up or login on this website  https://monsterbyte.io/ when buying the tokens.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
when the tokens will be available in my account  after purchase?
They will send the token seven days after the ico ends which is probably on the first week of august. But if they can sell all the tokens before that then you can get your token faster. I think the team should spread the word more about monsterbyte as it's less than 2million token left to be sold.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
when the tokens will be available in my account  after purchase?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
aside from availlble games that already incorporate in ur platform or already exist..much better also if you include  sports betting like nba and football it will attract more people who loves beting in ball games.just saying.  ☺
Activity: 238
In case ICO won't sell out, what will happen to the unsold coins? Will they be shared to all investors?
Pages:
Jump to: