Pages:
Author

Topic: monthly best gambling site!!! (august edition) - page 2. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
perfect site very good game: Directbet.eu
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
The Best is => Directbet.eu

Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
iam vote directbet eu
the best betting sport with crypto coin
complete payment doegecoin das coin, ethereum,litecoin and bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
i vote for crypto-games.net

they have nice faucets
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
I though primedice should be in top 3 too. but it is really shocking to don't see him top 3..
my favorite gambling site is primedice. even I don't like to play gamble often but whenever I want to play I go to primedice and play for free with the faucet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
UPDATE: AUG.28, 2016

1st place : www.crypto-games.net

2nd place :  www.directbet.eu   

3rd place :   www.bitsler.com

it is strange to see crypto-games on top! i barely even see them advertising anywhere.

my guess which is also my choice too is primedice. they are old and also they have done some updates recently that made the site look much cooler.
Activity: 82
UPDATE: AUG.28, 2016

Activity: 84
best betting sport with bitcoiin and crypto coin
directbet no verification no deposit your placed bet your want, and payment instant receive after play end finish
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
I would vote for directbet since they supported me when i lost some bets due to a mistake. I also love many sites listed here but the best is best and that is directbet for me Smiley
UPDATE: AUG.27, 2016

UPDATE: AUG.26, 2016

3rd place :   www.bitsler.com and www.primedice.com

I am impressed that crypto games is on the top and as well as other places for those next gambling sites but I want to know why there is no bitvest?

And I have a lot of friends who are using bitsler and primedice also. And those people are the ones that introduce me from gambling online.

bitvest is included in the list. just before the 777coin. please check it. thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers

I am impressed that crypto games is on the top and as well as other places for those next gambling sites but I want to know why there is no bitvest?

And I have a lot of friends who are using bitsler and primedice also. And those people are the ones that introduce me from gambling online.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Voted for Bitsler. I like how users can change the background or theme. They also have a faucet so in-case you run out of Bitcoins to continue playing, no need to search around you can ask for a few Satoshis as long as you main balance is zero. Site is very easy to use and newbie friendly.

But if its about sports betting, I'll go for Directbet. Site is very straight forward and again easy to use even for someone who is new.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Not surprised to see Crypto-Games at the top of the list, great site to gamble.
Fortune jack would be my second pick but only because i often have to wait hours for a withdrawal to come through.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
777Coin and PrimeDice for me. These websites are not only smooth but trusted by the communities. I prefer PrimeDice though, as I've been using it for years now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
my vote is on fortune jack there site is so good you didnt even need to pay the withdrawal fee (transaction fee) plus auto bet with stop on lose and stop on win
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Nitrogensports.eu - I like the site as it is very simple to gamble. The service is good since I have tried to contact their support when I have a problem and it is very outstanding support, which makes them an A+ sports book or gambling site.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Directbet is the best one!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
a bit surprise to see PD is not on top 3, I guess it is because of their recent problems after they upgraded to PD4. But still my vote goes to PD as it is the oldest and the most trusted dice site.
Pages:
Jump to: