Pages:
Author

Topic: monthly best gambling site!!! (august edition) - page 6. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Crypto-Games.net! Obviously. I even joined their campaign.  Wink

Reasons? Let me give you a few:
  * It's a trusted and stable site.
  * They have a good investment system, so not only can you play, you could also invest to earn on the side.
  * Very low HE.
  * Lots of events.
  * Even have chat games.
  * They have rainbot, so you could win just by chatting.
  * Good community
  * Gives out large faucets.
  * Accepts a number of cryptocurrencies.

So, crypto-games.net for the win!  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
may i know what the purpose of this thread made because i was found similar thread such as this thread and the results for the polling can be ascertained because will be dominated only primedice, fortunejack, directbet, betcoin.ag, or perhaps rollin.io as the most votes
I think this thread is created to promote bitsler lol.the websites you've stated are the the best ones whether you rank them monthly/yearly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I will suggest luckyb.it to be added into the poll list. It is well known gambling site which is onchain based gambling. It provides chance to hit 999X and a maximum of 99.9 Bitcoin as jackpot. I would really appreciate to see this site being among those all gambling site. I am regular player there no luck but it is unique and entertaining site.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
may i know what the purpose of this thread made because i was found similar thread such as this thread and the results for the polling can be ascertained because will be dominated only primedice, fortunejack, directbet, betcoin.ag, or perhaps rollin.io as the most votes
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
ive never even heard of bitsler lol site must be old or small I guess poll looks a bit off tbh Tongue but anyways gl all the sites
legendary
Activity: 2880
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Im afraid this poll is never going to show the real numbers..

Last few posts are clearly by the same person using newbie accounts and the same style of posting to vote for one sote with multiple accounts..

It would probably only work by doing pms to random people in the gambling boards asking for their favorite.
I think newbies can't vote, but i'm not 100% sure.

PS: Crypto-Games.net all the way  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Im afraid this poll is never going to show the real numbers..

Last few posts are clearly by the same person using newbie accounts and the same style of posting to vote for one sote with multiple accounts..

It would probably only work by doing pms to random people in the gambling boards asking for their favorite.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
for me its a bitsler.com ,because it all admin.mod,player are friendly a side from that there is many games like lottery,race,bounty,and chatty bot giving some tip.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
For me Bitsler

Friendly Admin and Mods
Generous Community
Lot of games like : Lottery , Bounty and Races
and rain bot called chatty

Bitslerrrrrr rocks   Roll Eyes Shocked Cool
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
My vote for Bitsler.com
Activity: 22
BitSler  Cool Cool Cool Cool $$$$$$
Activity: 1
Bitsler all the way!!  Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
brand new
Activity: 0
my vote for Bitsler
Activity: 66
i support bitsler Wink
Activity: 82
Bitvest.io and 777coin.com is missing on the list, you should add it too as there are good number of players loyal and active there.

thanks.. added. Smiley
Activity: 84
Call me fex
bitsler is the best,

best community
alot of tips
rainsss

bitsler best
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Bitvest.io and 777coin.com is missing on the list, you should add it too as there are good number of players loyal and active there.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I hope to see my signature on the list but couldn't find. So I want to encourage you put it on the list and also expand the list to give us a wide choice of options to cast our votes so the outcome will be representative... My opinion though...
Activity: 82
Thanks guys. I added all your requested gambling site. when you vote consider telling us the reason why you vote for them.

regards to all.
Pages:
Jump to: