Pages:
Author

Topic: [MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP SCAM] Beware of Scammer: Bobsurplus - page 3. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
On a side note

0.00000064   9561283.10346975   6.11922118

Just loading up my wallet for a dump   Wink
It's still a scam  Grin Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Grin
Not a member of his group but would like to be. I now a few guys in Bobs club and they are pretty smart guys two. They have been in his club for months. They have never complained and always seem to be on a the best coin play every month. Action speaks loudly and whatever it is Bobs does it makes BTC.

Spelling check required here.
Activity: 154
2) they attack bob personally, but not the results his group gets. this is because it seems pretty clear that bob's crew is making good money. so, why is this post even in the "scam" thread? Bob says his team gets results, bob & team deliver results - where is the scam??

he actually Makes you fuck tons of money

By organizing stuff you'd go to jail for in the real world. By hyping up technologies he is clueless about (cloak for example) so that others as clueless will believe him and buy so he can dump. Yes, he doesn't scam his gang per se, he uses them and the volume they can bring to scam those gullible enough to buy the crap he is pumping.

Feel free to correct if I've understood it wrong?

its hard for you retards to grasp the concept it seems. 

This explains it pretty well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

Well there are a couple distinctions to be made here. I think you have gotten some things wrong. You are saying the group does not reearch or understand coins & tech. This is completely untrue. There is alot of research and evaluation that goes on. There are a lot of smart guys involved. Probably people you already know and respect. But who stay out of the spotlight.

And as for the "dumping" part - well, there is a long history of that sort of thing in crypto. But it's not what the group does. People point at Bob ruining cloak - what ruined cloak was the devs of cloak and their deception of their own community. That's when the floor fell out from under cloak.
2) they attack bob personally, but not the results his group gets. this is because it seems pretty clear that bob's crew is making good money. so, why is this post even in the "scam" thread? Bob says his team gets results, bob & team deliver results - where is the scam??

By organizing stuff you'd go to jail for in the real world. By hyping up technologies he is clueless about (cloak for example) so that others as clueless will believe him and buy so he can dump. Yes, he doesn't scam his gang per se, he uses them and the volume they can bring to scam those gullible enough to buy the crap he is pumping.

Cool
It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

Doge shit

Oh wow you have been mining since 2010 .... this is supposed to what, be a sign of your intelligence?  or what you say when you have run out of intelligent responses?

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol
More intelligence. Nearing the bottom of your bucket are we?

If you had half a brain you might be asking yourself, hmmmm why is bob's crew all online right now?  

You are a bottom feeder pal.

Hey Meade. Don't edit other's  people's words in a post. Don't insert sentences that were not there. Basic forum etiquette.

Is that the best you can do? What ya'll saying
It's sad that people troll other people's success. If you don't like Bob Surplus then don't join his group. This groups been around for a while. If all he did was dump on them then it would last. It works well and is effective. The last two coins I know it was on are in better shape after they left price wise then when they entered.  

Doge shit

Oh wow you have been mining since 2010 .... this is supposed to what, be a sign of your intelligence?  or what you say when you have run out of intelligent responses?

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol

If you had half a brain you might be asking yourself, hmmmm why is bob's crew all online right now?  

Hey Meade. Don't edit other's  people's words in a post. Don't insert sentences that were not there. Basic forum etiquette.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Not a member of his group but would like to be. I now a few guys in Bobs club and they are pretty smart guys two. They have been in his club for months. They have never complained and always seem to be on a the best coin play every month. Action speaks loudly and whatever it is Bobs does it makes BTC.

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

Bob's crew lol

s'where y'are : -)
Activity: 140

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

What y'all saying.

Popular word "y'all"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Like glass..........................

Doge shit

You fuckin halfwit lol

Doge shit

Doge shit
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
In the alt-coin market, no coin gets anywhere without someone like Bob. The coin is always better off after he's got in on it.
Like anyone else, he is entitled to take profit and leave, its not like he's fudding the coin after he takes profit and leaves is it..

As for his 'scam', I can assure you it is not, I have gone from making decimal point values of btc to double digit BTC in just a few weeks, the membership fee is to keep broke ass cheapskate miscreants like y'all from getting in on the real deal.

But, when all is said and done, you can make your own choice. Be a loser, or start winning.

I'm guessing all of you thought you were geniuses and tried to ride bob's waves but the water disappeared beneath you.

lol deffo losers in here no geniuses Smiley - no BTC in here we best move on

Is Bob paying you to be his puppet or is it off your own back?

he doesnt need to pay me i have earnt enough BTC with him that i see it as an honour to tell fuckwitted retards like that you are wong

lol

some of us started mining in 2010 asshole Smiley
HAHA

So you two jokers give Bob excellent feedback within a few minutes of each other lol

Just happen to stumble upon this thread did you? Good old Bob. he's a mate

Cheesy

LOL, yeah the wonders of copy and paste pared with irc chat.

Awwwwww

Poor Bob

Was it, please irc chums, I'm getting bullied, please help me. Bob xxxxxxx
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
In the alt-coin market, no coin gets anywhere without someone like Bob. The coin is always better off after he's got in on it.
Like anyone else, he is entitled to take profit and leave, its not like he's fudding the coin after he takes profit and leaves is it..

As for his 'scam', I can assure you it is not, I have gone from making decimal point values of btc to double digit BTC in just a few weeks, the membership fee is to keep broke ass cheapskate miscreants like y'all from getting in on the real deal.

But, when all is said and done, you can make your own choice. Be a loser, or start winning.

I'm guessing all of you thought you were geniuses and tried to ride bob's waves but the water disappeared beneath you.

lol deffo losers in here no geniuses Smiley - no BTC in here we best move on

Is Bob paying you to be his puppet or is it off your own back?

he doesnt need to pay me i have earnt enough BTC with him that i see it as an honour to tell fuckwitted retards like you that you are wong
Pages:
Jump to: