Author

Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins - page 102. (Read 226849 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Logged in about an hour ago, balances all there, requested withdrawal of 1.8 URO and 4303 XC. Still waiting.
Activity: 17
I was able to login today and my 3.65btc showed up in my balance, i put in a withdrawl request and a note, im staying optimistic and hoping for the best!!
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I have requested the withdrawal of my BTC from mint but nothing yet.  There's a note on the page that says they're rebuilding the BTC daemon so hopefully it'll happen. 

If you receive your BTC, please post here.

I'm afraid this will still end up being an incompetence scam...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Logged in, but I don't see my FLT and Hiro balances that "error-failed" or haven't been broadcasted to network in order to withdraw.Wrote in the "notes box" . Waiting for response.Will update when I get my coins back.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
please report what's happening. I still can't login lol. A few people reported coins returned on Twitter...this thread will keep going until all coins are returned.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I tried to withdraw my BC over an hour ago, no sign of them at all.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I lost 8 BTC via a first-round PIE investment -- does that count?

Very much so

No it doesn't, at all.
Not even close.

Investment NOT equals Coin Deposits.

Activity: 7
Does everyone have a zero balance on MintPal now? Were there any official statement about the withdrawal of the coins?
Yes i do have zero balance instead of 4m doge. You can follow coin withdrawal on moolah twitter.
Activity: 421
Does everyone have a zero balance on MintPal now? Were there any official statement about the withdrawal of the coins?
Activity: 7
i put in my problems with my account & clicked save but what happens next..anyone know???

It's just save like that.
Now wait and pray for your coin.
Activity: 9
i put in my problems with my account & clicked save but what happens next..anyone know???
Activity: 15

Ps.Still missing my 4M dogecoin.
I have the same problem with DRK and KARM.Balance is 0.
Activity: 427
If you withdraw coins successfully and you already reported here please say so so I can deduct.  If you can't withdraw or coins are missing in your balances please say too.

I haven't reported before, so don't waste your time looking for my post in the thread.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Requested my withdrawal of 193 DRK.  (I reported 190 DRK earlier, couldn't remember exact amount.)  Will update if/when I receive it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
If you withdraw coins successfully and you already reported here please say so so I can deduct.  If you can't withdraw or coins are missing in your balances please say too.
Activity: 476
https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/522766217590079488

Got 100 out of 150 SDC back so far.

Going over to my friends later today to withdraw the BC he has on MP
Activity: 427
Received my XC, it's working indeed. Huh!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
got my coins  back mostly.... withdrawals are working
Activity: 3
1560000PND
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Lesson #1:

NEVER leave any funds on ANY exchange...

YES!!
Jump to: