Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Can the Mooncoin rise up to 0,01$ in 2017 ? - page 3. (Read 9959 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
Yea but the circulation supply is in fact too much. How the hell are we going to see 0.01 with 200 billion coins in such a short amount of time?

First - 148 billion, the two top addresses are compromised and excluded from the wallet. Dogecoin with 109 billion coins is beyond doubt? I think a return to 30-35 Sat is real, it is quite realistic to achieve 50 Sat. And already 10 Satoshi - even there is no doubt. MOONCOIN already on the BTC-market. In addition, we do not know how much the BTC will cost, so $ 0.01 is also likely, although now it seems fantastic, like LTC 5 years ago. We are at the very beginning of the journey.

Well, if you say so. I wouldn't want to crack your joy, as a fellow cryptocurrency trader. I wish you and MOONers the very best of luck.

I also want express my support to the MOONers. This coin was created long time ago, in 2013, and the mere fact that the MOON is not only alive but even has the ability to rise at some point inspires hope.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Soon on poloniex and bittrex 😍 The price will skyrocket
Activity: 84
Merit: 16
Well, if you say so. I wouldn't want to crack your joy, as a fellow cryptocurrency trader. I wish you and MOONers the very best of luck.

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 57
Yea but the circulation supply is in fact too much. How the hell are we going to see 0.01 with 200 billion coins in such a short amount of time?

First - 148 billion, the two top addresses are compromised and excluded from the wallet. Dogecoin with 109 billion coins is beyond doubt? I think a return to 30-35 Sat is real, it is quite realistic to achieve 50 Sat. And already 10 Satoshi - even there is no doubt. MOONCOIN already on the BTC-market. In addition, we do not know how much the BTC will cost, so $ 0.01 is also likely, although now it seems fantastic, like LTC 5 years ago. We are at the very beginning of the journey.

First - 148 billion, the two top addresses are compromised and excluded from the wallet. Dogecoin with 109 billion coins is beyond doubt? I think a return to 30-35 Sat is real, it is quite realistic to achieve 50 Sat. And already 10 Satoshi - even there is no doubt. A new team, new developments, maybe SegWit, etc. MOONCOIN already on the BTC-market. In addition, we do not know how much the BTC will cost, so $ 0.01 is also likely, although now it seems fantastic, like LTC 5 years ago. We are at the very beginning of the journey.
$0.01? I don't see this happening even by the end of the year. I mean, there is just too much circulating, twice as DOGE. Sure, it might see 10 sat+ but 0.01? Nah fam. Atleast not by the end of 17..

"Rare and improbable events do occur much more than we dare to think. Our thinking usually is limited in scope and we make assumptions based on what we see and know. Reality, however, is much more complicated and unpredictable than we think."
$0.01? I don't see this happening even by the end of the year. I mean, there is just too much circulating, twice as DOGE. Sure, it might see 10 sat+ but 0.01? Nah fam. Atleast not by the end of 17..

I'm sorry that I did not buy LTС for $ 5,000 in 2012, then LTС cost $ 0.014 ... I did not believe it either. In 2013, it would be $ 17 million.

I'm sorry that I did not buy LTС for $ 5,000 in 2012, then LTС cost $ 0.014 ... I did not believe it either. In 2013, it would be $ 17 million.

and this prediction is based on?

It's time to look at the world of cryptocurrency. All returns Smiley
Last time to take the train to the moon, don't take it too late, it is 3 satoshis now, prediction 10sato in 4/5 days

and this prediction is based on?
Last time to take the train to the moon, don't take it too late, it is 3 satoshis now, prediction 10sato in 4/5 days
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Dumping already. Keep your BTC safe folks.
Really then explain it to me please because I can't see any wrong "calculations" ...there were Pumps and Dumps. Are u trying to BS people`?

Novaexchange.com added a MOON-market, some coins, for example ASAFE - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/allsafe/#Markets have an incorrectly calculated average price (or FedoraCoin(TIPS) - TIPS in
Novaexchange and TIPS in BTER are different coins, but the price is considered average (!) ). this resulted in an error in the calculation of the price MOONCOIN. Now the main markets are the BTC, LTC and DOGE, and this error hardly affects.
Activity: 13
It can grow only if they have some kind of serious projects which will pump up the price and it will go to the moons what means that price will explode.

Aha, and what "serious project" are we talking about? Cheesy

OMG are you guys serious?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please don't tell me you don't see whats going on here:

http://i.imgur.com/y0jWb4w.png

Pump & Dump show. A few get much money, many get nothing.

Normally u should short Cheesy

The peaks in the graph are a wrong calculation in coinmarketcap.com, now everything is considered correct, since the main volume in the MOON/BTC, MOON/LTC, MOON/DOGE.

Really then explain it to me please because I can't see any wrong "calculations" ...there were Pumps and Dumps. Are u trying to BS people`?
It can grow only if they have some kind of serious projects which will pump up the price and it will go to the moons what means that price will explode.

Aha, and what "serious project" are we talking about? Cheesy

OMG are you guys serious?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Please don't tell me you don't see whats going on here:

Pump & Dump show. A few get much money, many get nothing.

Normally u should short Cheesy

The peaks in the graph are a wrong calculation in coinmarketcap.com, now everything is considered correct, since the main volume in the MOON/BTC, MOON/LTC, MOON/DOGE.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Look about the RDD, DGB and all others coin who start at the price of the MOON, the project is good and its still growing up, if you don't believe in it don't buy, but I really believe in  Wink

What do you mean look at RDD? "The project is good"?? Why?

Is it possible they are just pumping to steal from bag-holders and the project is not good and after they steel the price goes down? Could that possibly happen and the project is not good meaning your statement is not true?

sometimes project is "good" if it has dedicated followers spurring growth. even if it doesnt start out with a bang or with killer innovative ideas, with loyal followers, it can grow to attract more devs and killer deas in the future. mooncoin has a modest start with no premine. i m a supporter of mooncoin bc ppl appear to be serious in making this coin grow.

look at dogecoin. nothing special about that coin. but it has community support bc it's got cute dog as its logo and it looks fun to own some of it.

imo, we at mooncoin need something fun, attractive and exciting like dogecoin. lets brainstorm yall!!

mooncoin fan
--sam
What are you talking about ? The moon has a lot of very good projects and a brilliant future, I hope it will obviously take 10+ satoshi
Activity: 13
they really should cashout now becasue price will drop very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
TOO RISKY! Let me tell you why, compared to REDD the number of MoonCoins is almost 10 times larger... that means in the best scenario will hit 10 satoshi but no guarantee!
Yes the ones who bought at 1 satoshi were smart have to admit it and can already cash out.
Pages:
Jump to: