Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Can the Mooncoin rise up to 0,01$ in 2017 ? - page 5. (Read 9959 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Getting in now will be too risky 'cos I doubt if the coin's value is going to reach 500sat

I don't think so, getting in now is not risky at all because the price is still very low, we are "safe", look at the evolution of this coin, i really think the mooncoin can reach 0,01$ by the end of 2017
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Moon is still growing up  Roll Eyes , don't take the train too late guys  !

What are you talking about:

Moon is 1 Satoshi. What am I missing here?HuhHuh

===============================

Source:

$0.000024 (26.12%)
0.00000001 BTC (23.67%)

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
Moon probably means the market value is going to skyrocket - like a trip from Earth to the moon.
Personally, I think it's mooned already for those who got in at 18 sat and held out to its current price. Getting in now will be too risky 'cos I doubt if the coin's value is going to reach 500sat
Activity: 18
MOONcoin has the number 1 rated name for a coin. Other than that, There's moonword, which lets you log transactions on the blockchain. So, I do suppose the coin has a real world purpose.
Activity: 5
Take your time Jouzad, lets him grow haha, think in 1-2 years is valus up to 0,01, he his on the second vague of alt, but its just the beginin guy  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

What are you talking about:

Moon is 1 Satoshi. What am I missing here?HuhHuh

===============================

Source:

$0.000024 (26.12%)
0.00000001 BTC (23.67%)

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/
Activity: 5
With all the peoples who invest in alt, Moon is probably one of the next value who grow up, you can see it on the marketcap like the RDD who was just at 0,000020 2 months before + the moon project is interresting for is coding project.
TRIP TO THE MOON !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Why do you people keep saying that, what does it mean? Am I the only one on this forum who doesn't get it?
Activity: 1
TRIP TO THE MOON !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
The market cap is still growing since 2 months, the price is x8 since early may, I really see a big craze about it last days, they have a good project

>>they have a good <<<

Why? Do they have a social network like STEEMIT or Video like LIBRARY CREDITS, or Games like 1stblood or Game Credits what does moon bring new to the table, in other words what make it a good project? Maybe I'm a stupid villager and just don't see it so sorry for the seljak question.

The market cap is still growing since 2 months, the price is x8 since early may, I really see a big craze about it last days, they have a good project
Hello everyone,

I see a huge potential of this coin, I think it can rise up to 0,01$ by the end at 2017

What do you think about the mooncoin ?

Thanks  Grin

>>>>I see a huge potential<<<<

May I ask why you see a huge potential?

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
It will be hard, but I do hope that it will garner more support.
Hello everyone,

I see a huge potential of this coin, I think it can rise up to 0,01$ by the end at 2017

What do you think about the mooncoin ?

Thanks  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: