Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜ Mooning coins ... Better to get in ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜ - page 3. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Wow how do you do that? sad that you can not subscribe on some thread. Hope when you predict next coin, I will be here! god luck in your predictions!ย 

You can subscribe to a thread. At the top of at the bottom of each thread you have the possibility to "watch" or "unwatch" a thread.
Activity: 574
Merit: 502
Wow how do you do that? sad that you can not subscribe on some thread. Hope when you predict next coin, I will be here! god luck in your predictions!ย 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
current price: 0.00002008 BTC
My Prediction Price: 10k today maybe 20k end of the week[/b]

seems like your first prediction only lived up to half of that price. it is already 7 days and SHIFT has still not reached 10K let alone 20K. the highest it could ever reach was 6900 satoshi and is 3600 currently.

do you have any speculation about this coin?
because i am curious to know why you said 10K and mostly because of its high volume.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wow, under 290 Sats now ... I'm curios how this will gonna be up to 500 until the end of week ...

Better come on telegram.pepe will raise like moon
Wow, under 290 Sats now ... I'm curios how this will gonna be up to 500 until the end of week ...
At this moment it is a nice Buy chance. Weak Hands are out and Sell Side strong holding high Prices.

Yesterday there was a dipbelow 300 Satoshis ... At this time a lot of people sold there Pepe Coins for round about 310 Satoshis. This was something like a chain reaction. I'm really hoping for the next big rise Wink
Pepe has now a good Floor.

Next attack will be 800 SAT. Than building next floor and than we Hit 1000 SAT.

At this moment it is a nice Buy chance. Weak Hands are out and Sell Side strong holding high Prices.

Looks really good.
Get in who can into

PEPECASH

The Hype just begun believe me.

It will Hit easily 1000 sat and than over 2000 Sat.

Bittrex confirmed that they will add PEPE. They need only contact with DEV... some days and we are hitting this great Exchange.

MAKE PEPE GREAT AGAIN
Activity: 662
Merit: 500
Check out GAME and DCR. They both have big updates coming... check Slack!

Mhh ... where to buy GAME or DCR anway?

Dont buy GAME or DCR. It will not make such huge Profit.

Better believe my predictions ;-)

U will see I am right.

I'm curious which Coin you will predict after Pepe ...ย  Wink

Not Game or DCR. First we will stay on PEPE then next weeks because it will raise and raise.
After this I have a good new one which we will blast to the moon.

Nice prediction by the way. But i think the pump will not continue and it very risky to hold more because many holders are just waiting for a good price to dump. So be cautious anytime because the coin is very easy to dump

+1

anyway, nice predictions so far
Activity: 378

U will see I am right.

Not Game or DCR. First we will stay on PEPE then next weeks because it will raise and raise.

Nice prediction by the way. But i think the pump will not continue and it very risky to hold more because many holders are just waiting for a good price to dump. So be cautious anytime because the coin is very easy to dump
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Since my Prediction PEPECASH make now over 100% Profit. I hope you all enjoy the ride

I really really thank you very much. The Last two prediction you made bring me now around x5.

Thank you.

U will see I am right.

U will see I am right.

U will see I am right.
What is Pepecash anyway? You give coin names that doesn't even listed on exchanges. I try to follow the thread but first Shift now Pepecash, you are giving unknown coin names. If it's not listed in Poloniex I don't buy that coin. Successful coins are already listed on Poloniex.
Now I see from your signature, you are trying to get more users for that small exchange. Pepecash is a joke, so your exchange.

LOL than buy your Poloniex coins...
If a coin is on Polo it is too late...
The most profits you make before POLO adding.

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

here you can buy PEPECASH.

It is still cheap, by end of the Week it will be arrounf 600 or 800
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
What is Pepecash anyway? You give coin names that doesn't even listed on exchanges. I try to follow the thread but first Shift now Pepecash, you are giving unknown coin names. If it's not listed in Poloniex I don't buy that coin. Successful coins are already listed on Poloniex.
Now I see from your signature, you are trying to get more users for that small exchange. Pepecash is a joke, so your exchange.
Activity: 114
Pages:
Jump to: