Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜ Mooning coins ... Better to get in ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ˜ - page 4. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Check out GAME and DCR. They both have big updates coming... check Slack!

I only support Coins which we are holding and Supportin with buy Walls in Future
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry but it seems you just take a wild guess. Guess you wanna draw attention here )

Than dont buy. I only write which coins I supported, most time they pumpย  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
Next Prediction is PEPECASH
current price: 0.00000203 BTC
My Prediction Price: 1k to the end of the month.Longterm 5k maybe

where did you even get this coin!
it is not even listed on major exchanges or even smaller ones like c-cex. even the crappy yobit doesn't have it!

according to coinmarketcap it is on a place called Tux exchange and also on Counterparty DEX
i have never even heard of these two places in my life!

You can buy on tun without any Problems.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...

where did you even get this coin!
it is not even listed on major exchanges or even smaller ones like c-cex. even the crappy yobit doesn't have it!

according to coinmarketcap it is on a place called Tux exchange and also on Counterparty DEX
i have never even heard of these two places in my life!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
If SHIFT can go for a 500% increase in just one day, this is of course a big big pump. But, I start feeling suspicious when people are starting to share investment tips in altcoins they themselves invested. Trading is a competitive market.

when is the right time to buy? i think now the coins is down until reach 32.5 % from the beginning price but if there is another increase for this day and tomorrow, then i think this coins is worth to buy before we are late to join with the party. i see in the market, the buy order and the sell order is waiting for good movements but the price is still in the bottom.
I think now is a good time to buy or put buyorders

The biggest whale already dumped, those who wanted fast profit already took profit. Now it can slowly rise and pump in a month when Phantom is released.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
If SHIFT can go for a 500% increase in just one day, this is of course a big big pump. But, I start feeling suspicious when people are starting to share investment tips in altcoins they themselves invested. Trading is a competitive market.

when is the right time to buy? i think now the coins is down until reach 32.5 % from the beginning price but if there is another increase for this day and tomorrow, then i think this coins is worth to buy before we are late to join with the party. i see in the market, the buy order and the sell order is waiting for good movements but the price is still in the bottom.
Activity: 379
Im seeing a lot of talk regarding shift, may have to buy in just below 3k sats.

Regarding Vidz, its actually a bloody good coin I honestly think it will moon. Bought in at 700 sats.

Vidz was got but now it is only a Pump. VIDZ is nothing. DEV started a streaming Site which everyone can create in 5 minutes (the site is stolen from GITHUB and just changed some Layout proove is in theier thread)

Also one DEV Run away, the other dev have zero activity. His Twitter he dont use since weeks.

Now only Bagholders hyping it.

And the biggest fact is. Why shuld you buy VIDZ if they have no use? You can look the purevidz streams for free and their is NOOO integration of the coin.
What is this even based on? If you can't tell us ten it's just a wild guess or you're going to drop $2000 into it which would be all of their volume for that day hahaha.

Also, clearly this should be in the altcoin discussion board.

Volume oday is over 50btc

the only thing that volume shows is the fact that the market is moving. either up or down.
whenever there is movement of bigger size such as the rise to 7000ish satoshi it means a lot of trades (buy and sells short term) which raises the volume. that doesn't mean price will continue going up!
the same way increased volume when price falling doesn't mean it keeps falling.

p.s. current price is 2800 satoshi, looks like your 10k-20k speculation failed!

It is still 50% up untill i told buy and it was a time at 7200 that was more than x2.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
What is this even based on? If you can't tell us ten it's just a wild guess or you're going to drop $2000 into it which would be all of their volume for that day hahaha.

the only thing that volume shows is the fact that the market is moving. either up or down.
whenever there is movement of bigger size such as the rise to 7000ish satoshi it means a lot of trades (buy and sells short term) which raises the volume. that doesn't mean price will continue going up!
the same way increased volume when price falling doesn't mean it keeps falling.

p.s. current price is 2800 satoshi, looks like your 10k-20k speculation failed!

U2
Activity: 676
Merit: 503
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

First off, I feel this thread is more suited to fill in the Altcoin Speculation section than in Trading Discussion.
Secondly, I would like to hear some reasoning behind your hype and usually empty statements that "coin XXX will reach moon soon".
What is the market news? Will coin will undergo a serious update? Knowledge like that can change the rules of the game here.

I am not here to give you statements. Believe or not.

Take the Profit or leave it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
First off, I feel this thread is more suited to fill in the Altcoin Speculation section than in Trading Discussion.
Secondly, I would like to hear some reasoning behind your hype and usually empty statements that "coin XXX will reach moon soon".
What is the market news? Will coin will undergo a serious update? Knowledge like that can change the rules of the game here.
10k today and maybe 20k by end of the week. Just look since I wrote it is raises over 30%. Try it out ย Wink If it works be happy... and give me good Trust

i actually went ahead and bought some small amounts just for fun. and mostly because of how the orderbook looked like, the walls were funny.

it certainly is a gamble entering at this point but lets see what happens Wink

It is no gamble you will see it is still cheap market cap still under 500.000Dolllar.

The most will first time get to know if it hit 1 mil because than it Hit first Page on Coinmarketcap.
The most Traders only looks the First Page with the first 100 Coins.

When Shift Hit First Page on coinmarketcap it will moon once again.
Pages:
Jump to: