Pages:
Author

Topic: More abuse by TECSHARE NSFW reee(sponse) - page 3. (Read 1005 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
January 02, 2020, 03:30:43 PM
You are funny. Ranting racist bullshit and whining about how unfair life is. Yawn. Go fuck yourself CH - YOU are the scumbag here, get a clue. Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
January 02, 2020, 02:31:04 PM
A gift that keeps on giving, especially now that CH is inside.

Some say lauda controls the nullius account.
All hail the creation of the moronbozo-noobius-Lauda[1] hybrid.

Hurry up and flag this account this is to serve as a honey pot for all the scammers and scammer supporters here.
Requesting to flag nullius me for starting a thread. Cast a merit, throw a negative, and boom: drama gets created everywhere.  Cheesy

[1] What's my given nickname by CH?

Inside your mothers ass pipe?  Is that what you mean you croatian dog??

Two croatian dogs yapping away at each other.

Where is the abuse by TS? the OP makes no coherent point ??  The post is about moronbozo suffering from amebic dysentery ?? this is common place where you are right??
Also since lauda controls you with his fist in your ass this will likely explain why you walk around leaking shit 24/7 when he roughly removes it.

Seems like trust abuse from moronbozo against TS with NO REFERENCE of clear example or justification of his claims.

They are getting desperate now it seems the inner core of scumbags here.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 02, 2020, 02:16:38 PM
A gift that keeps on giving, especially now that CH is inside.

Some say lauda controls the nullius account.
All hail the creation of the moronbozo-noobius-Lauda[1] hybrid.

Hurry up and flag this account this is to serve as a honey pot for all the scammers and scammer supporters here.
Requesting to flag nullius me for starting a thread. Cast a merit, throw a negative, and boom: drama gets created everywhere.  Cheesy

[1] What's my given nickname by CH?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
January 02, 2020, 02:07:33 PM
I was just reading nicely formed thread by nullius about CH's reputation and all of sudden I got diarrhea.

Again.

It will cost me some money to buy tea against diarrhea, reading these posts are just dangerous for my health, ignore button work but I was watching TV and while there was commercial break I took my mobile phone to see what's new on bitcointalk and my eyes just went over some words and shit just start going out of my ass! It is everywhere, on the wall, on TV, on the new wooden floor, literally everywhere, except toilet! Crazy! I know, it was bad idea to watch TV naked but it is how it is. I have to buy tea, pay someone to clean all these shits and it cost monez. Damn trolls shrinking my wallet over and over again.

I think it is long past time where anyone believes you give a fuck about Theymos's input. Good try though.
Oh, so young and gullible. You fall for my posting traps too easily. I actually asked theymos to give input on this, but he may or may not. Smiley

Yes, it was all part of your eVIL plan to look like a hypocritical tyrant. You sure got me!
Pages:
Jump to: