Pages:
Author

Topic: More Bitshares Greed - page 10. (Read 12233 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 260
Vires in Numeris
January 03, 2015, 04:43:35 PM
Pretty sure I stated in the OP that it's a proposal. Trying reading it through.  

And yes, my .78 posts per day for over year constitutes as "nonconstructive stuff all day".

I merely point out the things you can't see as you are drowning in the Bitshares grape Koolaid.

How stupid are you?

What you suggested is obvious enough:
.. the BitShares Dev's are proposing a hard code in the client that will

Blatantly misleading.. what Koolaid are you drinking!?.. you might want to look more closely.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2015, 04:31:10 PM
It was just a discussion proposal! And one that was just intended as temporary anyway until the client is out of alpha stage and voting is more convenient.
Newmine is posting nonconstructive stuff all day on the bitshares forum.

Pretty sure I stated in the OP that it's a proposal. Trying reading it through. 

And yes, my .78 posts per day for over year constitutes as "nonconstructive stuff all day".

I merely point out the things you can't see as you are drowning in the Bitshares grape Koolaid.

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
January 03, 2015, 04:21:15 PM
It was just a discussion proposal! And one that was just intended as temporary anyway until the client is out of alpha stage and voting is more convenient.
Newmine is posting nonconstructive stuff all day on the bitshares forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2015, 04:14:37 PM
This thread is ridiculous.  Under the proposed default dev pay positions voters can vote them out with a click.  Hardly greedy to put your salary in the hands of the users of your product.  

The proposed change just allows the devs to stay focused on dev work instead of having to campaign to be elected.
Activity: 531
Merit: 260
Vires in Numeris
January 03, 2015, 04:14:13 PM
Newmine should know by now that saying shit doesn't make it true!
The devs are NOT proposing a hard code. It's not the best idea but it's put out there to stimulate discussion.

Feedback helps people resolve what is true and in their interests.

Newmine would like you to just believe his bullshit.. just ignore and appreciate that BitShares is trying to find the best ways forward, rather than having a dictatorship.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2015, 03:42:15 PM
TL:DR version: the BTS core devs have proposed to hardcode themselves into the BTS client for delegate voting purposes.
Most of the replies on the BTS thread itself are 'do not want', so the BTS community seems to be against it.
If the devs do push this through, it'll be another red flag for BTS status as 'probably not a scam', IMHO.

January 03, 2015, 02:45:29 PM
As if the millions of dollars in "donations" and 100's of millions in BTS they own weren't enough, the BitShares Dev's are proposing a hard code in the client that will automatically vote/approve all the Devs for Delegate positions who receive 50 BTS per produced block 85 times a day.

It seems these guys are all about sucking money out of the system instead of trying to grow what they already have.

How many full time Devs does this thing need?

No words for this.Greedy as hell.
Do you have a link?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=12869.msg169248#msg169248
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 03, 2015, 02:42:35 PM
As if the millions of dollars in "donations" and 100's of millions in BTS they own weren't enough, the BitShares Dev's are proposing a hard code in the client that will automatically vote/approve all the Devs for Delegate positions who receive 50 BTS per produced block 85 times a day.

It seems these guys are all about sucking money out of the system instead of trying to grow what they already have.

No words for this.Greedy as hell.
Do you have a link?
January 03, 2015, 02:36:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: