Pages:
Author

Topic: More Countries Continue To Show Support For Blockchain Technology - page 5. (Read 1289 times)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
South Korea Slash Tax For Blockchain Startups by Over 30%. Blockchain companies operating in South Korea had some good news to cheer on in the past week as the country took a bold step to encourage the growth of the industry.

https://www.addisonchurchill.io/south-korea-slash-tax-for-blockchain-startups-by-over-30/

Good news and a good start for us crypto people for the year 2019. Who says bitcoin and altcoins are dead? You should take your words back. Bitcoin will continue to grow on other countries and we cant help it. This is the year for cryptocurrency growth and i claim it.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Blockchain is a virtual financial mining operation that has without doubt taken the world by storm. It has become expedient, following forecasts from top businessmen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Didn't South Korea have long supported blockchain technology?
this is obsolete news.
even now blockchain technology is starting to be widely used by several countries in the world and applied to several sectors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
South Korea Slash Tax For Blockchain Startups by Over 30%. Blockchain companies operating in South Korea had some good news to cheer on in the past week as the country took a bold step to encourage the growth of the industry.

https://www.addisonchurchill.io/south-korea-slash-tax-for-blockchain-startups-by-over-30/
The blockchain technology already proven that it can help the current payment system to become more faster and better. There are now many countries that keep supportig it because of its uses and functions in the economy.
Not only payment system alone is where blickchain technology is applicable, other areas where its useful are in chain supply, medicine, sport, electoral process etc I was not surprise to see south Korea taking a major step toward encouraging blockchain companies via some tax waiver or deduction having studied the impact of this technology towards the development of their country  and I hope other Asian countries will follow the foot path of south Korea.

More countries allowing blockchain project in many fields and it will be a good future for cryptocurrency market. South Korea is country where crypto transaction is big enough and the people having a good knowledge about cryptocurrency market. More country will following south korea policy in crypto
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think this kind of support is to be expected. More and more institutions as well as countries gaining their knowledge about the benefits of blockchain technology, will be heading to the utilization of this tech.

No wonder, many giant companies are silently integrating blockchain in their ecosystem. This is a good development as more demand means increase in value of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
good news if there are some other countries that want to support or use blockchain technology, what else if the country is from Asia. this is the first step, where other countries such as in Europe also have to support or use blockchain technology.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

The blockchain technology already proven that it can help the current payment system to become more faster and better. There are now many countries that keep supportig it because of its uses and functions in the economy.
Not only payment system alone is where blickchain technology is applicable, other areas where its useful are in chain supply, medicine, sport, electoral process etc I was not surprise to see south Korea taking a major step toward encouraging blockchain companies via some tax waiver or deduction having studied the impact of this technology towards the development of their country  and I hope other Asian countries will follow the foot path of south Korea.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
The use of blockchain is also getting popular inthe Southeast Asia like  Singapore and the Philippine. The government of the Philippines has already allocated an economic zone exclusively for the fintech and other companies that uses blockchain. Ope that this part of the world will soon catch up with the other countries that are now leading in blockchain development.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
very good and exciting news with the news means that the development of the blockchain and crypto currency is increasingly clear and well developed
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
~snip~
And the blockchain fits this scheme perfectly as it can be advertised as a modern snake oil effective against all current maladies and misfortunes (like poverty, corruption, and whatnot). It doesn't really matter whether it can actually be of help as it is not even planned to help solve anything at all
At the end they are fooling a lot of persons in the process or worst they even try to believe it in themselves that this kind of cryptocurrency can solve this "one problem" in the world, where at the same time they themselves as investors would profit from it. This kind of thing where ICO developers and investors starts to think alike and its what maddens me as at the end even if the crypto fails the developers still cash-ins some money left for them which most of the investors won't even have.

Lately I have been seeing a lot of cryptocurrencies that is focus on preserving Art, saving indigenous people, helping people below the poverty line all of them are tackling problems that will interest a lot of people which increase the chances of a lot of people participating. The problem is how can one coin solve these problems? Even if they reach the target investment do they even go to the people/things they intended it to be? I doubt it. Maybe most of it are just in the pockets of developers right now.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
~snip~

I don't think it is even so for the tech

It is just empty words meant for general and clueless public as we have yet to see a viable application of the blockchain technology beyond cryptocurrencies (I mean actual use). I don't really rule out the assumption that the blockchain may have other applications, but these applications (for example, in the election systems) are more defying to governments than the use of blockchain for cryptocurrencies
Yup, I have to agree with you. They don't believe the technology per se but they see it as a business opportunity that is why a lot of nobodies in the past are creating this crypto-startups hoping to be the next hit or at least be successful in the industry. Blockchain tech is still at its infancy and they are already trying to go from medical records to as far as upgrading the election system which is good if its successful but the problem here is it is really not yet a ready made system which we can use right away, if there are problems after the launch a lot of bad things can happen

The crypto startups you refer you are likely creating problems out of nothing

That is, at first you create a problem out of thin air (very much like banks create fiat money), then you try to successfully solve it. Well, actually you don't try to solve it as it doesn't exist for real in the first place, but you make it look like its real and urgently needs to be solved. This allows you to ask for grants (if you are a public institution like a university) or turn to fundraising (if you are a startup)

And the blockchain fits this scheme perfectly as it can be advertised as a modern snake oil effective against all current maladies and misfortunes (like poverty, corruption, and whatnot). It doesn't really matter whether it can actually be of help as it is not even planned to help solve anything at all
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
this can be one of the good news because more and more countries have started to support blockchain technology and support the existence of bitcoin and hopefully this can be a good first step to make the price of bitcoin expensive and can make bitcoin prices recover like in 2017 again.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
~snip~

It is just empty words meant for general and clueless public as we have yet to see a viable application of the blockchain technology beyond cryptocurrencies (I mean actual use). I don't really rule out the assumption that the blockchain may have other applications, but these applications (for example, in the election systems) are more defying to governments than the use of blockchain for cryptocurrencies
Yup, I have to agree with you. They don't believe the technology per se but they see it as a business opportunity that is why a lot of nobodies in the past are creating this crypto-startups hoping to be the next hit or at least be successful in the industry. Blockchain tech is still at its infancy and they are already trying to go from medical records to as far as upgrading the election system which is good if its successful but the problem here is it is really not yet a ready made system which we can use right away, if there are problems after the launch a lot of bad things can happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

i do think blockchain will be a big sector that will support economy in 2022 and as we can see right now there many businesses are trying to use blockchain technology into their businesses system.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Many well known institutions, companies and organisations are already showing their support for blockchain technology. It is a good development seeing some governments supporting the technology. The odd: the support is just for the tech and not for bitcoin or cryptocurrency

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Many well known institutions, companies and organisations are already showing their support for blockchain technology. It is a good development seeing some governments supporting the technology. The odd: the support is just for the tech and not for bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
blockchain technology is still new technology and a few countries are using it right now and blockchain adoption is increasing significantly and more and more country will use and support blockchain technology.

however, the support is only in the form of news and in reality there is no development at all on the blockchain they mention, It seems like things like this are only made to lure new investors. The proof ? one thing is some big factory never publish that they make a partnership with them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What a good news! Ever since South Korea supported cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. As more and more countries supported blockchain, it will not take a long time to take the full capability of blockchain. They can see the usefulness of this technology in other fields such as management and manufacturing. This is such a good news!
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Naturally, more and more countries will introduce blockchain technology. After all, these are new technologies for the exchange and processing of data, though not yet completely perfect but still.
The blockchain technology has a wonderful feature,thats very appealing to a lot of Industries,countries etc and in the coming years the blockchain technology would be massively adopted as it affords it's users transparency and a system that is impossible to influence.
Countries may not fancy the bitcoin due to its thread to their national currencies,but they will be more accommodating to the blockchain technology as they could use it for a whole lot of use cases
Naturally, it was what we expect for all this years to start happening. You know what, its still slow, bitcoin had ath before all this interest from big part of the world, you can imagine what is waiting for blockchain in few years when majority of countries accepts and adopts cryptocurrencies. This is only a beginning, there is many things that are waiting to happen with blockchain, with some certainty we can say that in future entire world will be in blockchain in one way or another.
The blockchain technology is now a trend all over the world. It is also a hot topic in all social media platforms. I think it is the beginning of the adoption because more countries are willing to legalize it.
The world is evolving and therefore there is some adoption happening once they want some changes it is always going to occur. Blockchain is one of the examples that we are evolving in terms of technology about the digital currency. Satoshi Nakamoto is making a big hit which about of his idea of countering the banking system.
Activity: 896
Merit: 630
Blockchain Technology can be applied anything you want and help to do transactions, payments, and aggrements easier and faster. Since crypto currencies are at the center of this technology and thay are the first practices, they also offers a lot to us. Just in a few years, practices of this technology will be in our daily life and crypto currencies will become our new tools for transaction and payments.
Pages:
Jump to: