Pages:
Author

Topic: Most dangerous jobs - page 7. (Read 29950 times)

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
🎨 Design crypto and space 🚀
November 07, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
I think the most dangerous job is being an astronaut, because of high radiation and risk. And it will become even more dangerous near future.
But it's still very cool! Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 04:57:02 PM
The job of coal miners is one of the most dangerous professions in the world. Every day is a hope that you'll come back home and everything will go as it always goes. However you never know what will happen tomorrow, and for me it's the saddest feeling.
Activity: 10
November 05, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
With Amazon, Uber Eats, and other services, convenient delivery has become a more desirable service. Whether it’s pizza or newspaper delivery, this is a dangerous job in most countries. These workers are often the victims of armed robbery and other violent crimes. So, tip them well and be nice.
Activity: 280
October 22, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
I think,the most dangerous job at the medical profession.Because it has to work very carefully here, if you do not work carefully,then there can be a lot of danger.So this is the biggest danger job.
Activity: 55
October 22, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
i think being in military is the most dangerous one.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
I think the military men in general have the most dangerous job. They risk their life while on battle. I also consider the stunt men's job as risky. I also watched a documentary about the trainers of Orcas in water parks. They are also in danger, some people die there.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
October 21, 2018, 10:22:19 PM
Honestly, the most dangerous job in the world is parenting. No joke.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 21, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
The most dangerous job washer skyscrapers. Cool

I can't imagine doing that or working on the construction of the skyscrapers. That height gets me.
I wouldn’t really consider it a job but tightrope walking is undoubtedly one of the most dangerous jobs out there. Knowing you can fall miles before you hit the ground is really scary.
Activity: 125
October 21, 2018, 12:43:09 PM

I can't imagine doing that or working on the construction of the skyscrapers. That height gets me.
Activity: 8
October 21, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
Stuntmen make the Hollywood action stars look good, and they put their lives on the line to do so. Between driving cars over cliffs and jumping out of high rises, these daring performers stare death in the face every day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
President, the whole country future depends on their decision.

The most responsible - yes, but I won`t deem it the most dangerous. Considering the abundance of security measures and services, it`s unlikely that anything will happen to a president.

I`d divide dangerous jobs into two categories: ones with immediate impact on one`s health and ones with delayed impact.
To the first category, for example, belong firefighters - they`re in direct contact with the most unpredictable danger factor and modern protective measures are rather limited.
The second category is for the workers of a harmful production plant. Either they deal with chemicals on the daily basis or suffer from high emission levels, they`re not the only people who are affected - in most cases these dangerous factors influence their children. This is the real danger, to my mind - I`m glad that the number of such plants is decreasing all over the world with promotion of green tech.
Activity: 9
October 07, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
It’s a historically old job, and it’s also more dangerous than you may think. A broken hip falling from the second floor, a crushed finger, or a dislocated collarbone after slipping from a ladder are a few of the numerous ways you can get injured on this job.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 03:15:03 PM
In fact, tuna fishing in the open sea. This work is characterized by the highest mortality rate. Fishing for bluefin tuna is the only way to live for some fishermen. However, such work is extremely dangerous, and there is also tough competition.
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
Activity: 421
Merit: 97
October 06, 2018, 06:03:27 AM
Not a popular opinion but  believe me! Being an entrepreneur or company director is a very dangerous job. Not necessarily because someone hates you all the time but because of the risks you are willing to take. Let's not consider financial risk and say we have 'unlimited finance'. All the decisions you take could have a huge impact on the world as your business may go wrong and either negatively influence people or put their life at risk. Talking from an intrinsic point of view, you are going to feel destroyed for your failures in visualizing the threats.
Activity: 159
October 06, 2018, 03:43:10 AM
I think those who cleans the building exterior. Shocked
Activity: 1190
October 06, 2018, 03:32:17 AM
For me it's coal miners, working deep dark inside the earth is really dangerous.
Activity: 36
October 05, 2018, 09:44:16 PM
Being a soldier at wartime.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 05, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Every job has its own danger. According to me, every job in the air, at sea and underground is dangerous.
But the most dangerous is Frodo's job Cheesy Not everyone can carry the ring.
Activity: 18
October 05, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
In my opinion, the most dangerous job is construction workers. Society is growing, the more buildings are built. Many accidents happen at the construction site. Workers often work under huge steel beams, even hovering in the air. The most fatal accident in the construction site was falling from the ground. In addition, fire, electric shock, noise, altitude, temperature is too high or too low, light is too bright or too dark, dust, asbestos ... are also dangerous sources for construction workers .
Pages:
Jump to: