Pages:
Author

Topic: Most entertaining person on bitcointalk ? - page 2. (Read 1001 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
September 03, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

Edit:  Bruno, definitely.  He hasn't been active lately, but he's definitely entertaining. 
Bruno is still active hes busy promoting our project in boards I think you probably have on ignore!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924
฿ear ride on the rainbow slide
September 03, 2018, 08:45:42 PM
Nothing more and nothing less is more entertaining than TMAN (PEEMAN) with this pajeet guy here Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN (TMAN).
So my first vote is for TMAN  Cheesy

Well here is my personal list of users who entertained me a lot and I'm nominating them
Code:
TMAN
hilariousandco
pugman
Jet Cash
digaran
mdayonliner
Jet cash when is putting on his tin foil hat  Grin
Be careful when you see him wearing his hat because he will definitely put someone on his ignore list.

There was only one additional person on your list that wasn't nominated yet. - I've added him.

Once nominations close I will make a poll that will allow for voting. It will be a tough choice because there isn't anyone on the list that doesn't deserve to be nominated. But I've decided who I'm voting for already.  Grin

Entertainment and humor is an interesting topic. Preferred styles of humor can be very regional.  I did find the Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN (TMAN) thread entertaining but have a preference for a more subtle style of humor.
Activity: 602
Merit: 326
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
September 03, 2018, 08:20:47 PM
Nothing more and nothing less is more entertaining than TMAN (PEEMAN) with this pajeet guy here Pajeet Nagesh021 vs PEEMAN (TMAN).
So my first vote is for TMAN  Cheesy

Well here is my personal list of users who entertained me a lot and I'm nominating them
Code:
TMAN
hilariousandco
pugman
Jet Cash
digaran
mdayonliner
Jet cash when is putting on his tin foil hat  Grin
Be careful when you see him wearing his hat because he will definitely put someone on his ignore list.
legendary
September 03, 2018, 08:09:15 PM
Can someone please also check that I got the alts right (Alt accounts are listed with a / inbetween)

You spelled "hilariousandco" wrong but I'm not gonna tell him if you won't.

I've edited it so he will never know.  Grin

I'll leave nominations open for another 10 hours and then make the poll.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 03, 2018, 08:00:50 PM
Can someone please also check that I got the alts right (Alt accounts are listed with a / inbetween)

You spelled "hilariousandco" wrong but I'm not gonna tell him if you won't.
legendary
September 03, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
List so far:

Code:
suchmoon
hilariousetc / hilariousandco
BobLawblaw
TMAN
Bruno / yutucoin
Spoetnik
The Pharmacist
Vod
pugman
Jet cash
Digaran
CFB
BCX
Lauda
ICEbreaker
Smooth
Spot
Quickseller
micgoosens
DannyHamilton
achow101
BiPolarBob
theymos
nutildah
codishmumu
ManyProofs
Mexxer
xtraelv
Vod
BlindMayorBitcorn / Rosewater Foundation
bitpop
cryptodevil
B1tUnl0ck3r
LeGaulois
Last of the V8s
Nobatman
BADecker
mdayonliner

(I'm keeping this for further reading too)  Grin

legendary
September 03, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Oh don't forget Nobatman and BADecker.

Well, if we're going there then let's put up whole Politics & Society and Off Topic boards up for vote. Too many deserving batshit tinfoil trolls users to list individually.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 03, 2018, 05:27:58 PM
There are so many people here that are humorous. I'll list a few too:

- LeGaulois
- Last of the V8s

Wasn't mixan someone who was crazy af?

Oh don't forget Nobatman and BADecker.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
September 03, 2018, 05:01:17 PM
Jet cash when is putting on his tin foil hat  Grin

But B1tUnl0ck3r wins, hands down

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
September 03, 2018, 04:58:07 PM
If only Alia was still active. She/he/they would definitely get my vote.
And eventually.. your dick too...

Did you just assume my gender!?
Cheesy Certainly not... In that case, you'd have to pay a few extra bucks for her to become your scissor companion. Alia is the type of girl who doesn't answer with a "No" when bitcoin and her body is concerned.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 03, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Did you just assume my gender!?
legendary
September 03, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
Well, this is totally corrupt seeing how Don Hilary has usurped two usernames with "hilarious" in them. Asking which one of these is funny:

hilariousetal
hilarious&friends
somerandomuser1
somerandomuser2
somerandomuser3

is like asking which one of these is green:

green
square
hilarious
potato

Seriously though, in addition to many deserving trolls already mentioned above I'd like to nominate:

Quickseller (intentionally or not, makes me laugh a lot)
xtraelv (forum etiquette requires to suck up to the OP)
Vod (just to piss off Quickseller)
BlindMayorBitcorn / Rosewater Foundation (WO superstar)
bitpop (high-grade NSFW humor)
cryptodevil (deadpan scammer takedowns)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
September 03, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

So here's my list

Informative/Quality Posters  if you really want to know technical stuff around bitcoin
 - > DannyHammillton
 - > Achow
 - > gmaxwell

Entertainment/Humor
 - > Brunoooooooo
 - > codishmumu
 - >ManyProofs
 - > Mexxer
 - > digaran
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
September 03, 2018, 04:36:45 PM
Then I started thinking - who is the most entertaining person on bitcointalk ?

suchmoon
hilariousetc
BobLawblaw

Your "shitposts so bad they are good" thread has been massively entertaining, but I'm not nominating you cuz no-homo/no-brown-nosing.

Otherwise, hilariousandco (and alts), The Pharmacist, nutildah and suchmoon always deliver the goods.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
September 03, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
If only Alia was still active. She/he/they would definitely get my vote. That shit show was entertaining as hell.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
September 03, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

I vote for hilariousetc who is most active in the forum and who is doing good catch over scammers and spammers through out this forum. Hope he may get more votes like I give Smiley

Next to that I wanna nominate the The Pharmacist who is against spammers in this forum and most active on forum related thread and this section. When he is there in any thread. There will be more interesting replies and answer at there.

"I'd love to nominate theymos and the developers of Skrillage for all the development they've done on the forum so far!"
Which is more or less the reasoning behind your nominations... Roll Eyes Not saying your nominations are wrong per se, but your thought behind them seems pretty skewed.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
September 03, 2018, 03:46:13 PM
Inspired by Jet Cash with is topic How can we stimulate Bitcoin Talk? and Vods Most recognised on Bitcointalk

I stated thinking about what posts I enjoy the most reading here. What do I find the most entertaining ? Humor certainly is at the top of the list.

Then I started thinking - who is the most entertaining person on bitcointalk ?

Only criteria is that the account is currently active.

So I've decided to run a poll - but first require some nominations.

Based on humor I nominate:

suchmoon
hilariousetc
BobLawblaw

I vote for hilariousetc who is most active in the forum and who is doing good catch over scammers and spammers through out this forum. Hope he may get more votes like I give Smiley

Next to that I wanna nominate the The Pharmacist who is against spammers in this forum and most active on forum related thread and this section. When he is there in any thread. There will be more interesting replies and answer at there.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 03:45:36 PM
The guys from the wall observer thread.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
September 03, 2018, 03:41:12 PM
It's hard to choose one user, so I will mention few names - hilariousandco, Vod, The Pharmacist and ... digaran
P.S. I'm not sure that "most entertaining" is the most appropriate word to describe these users.
P.S.2 theymos is also quite entertaining person, for example I love his legendary phrase about KYC on Bitcointalk Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
September 03, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
This is hard question. It would be easier for me the name a lot of annoying users.
I was thinking about the answer about 1 minute and I did not find a answer.
Maybe i am just visiting the wrong sections.
Dude, you're lost.  Why don't you go away, figure out what you're doing, and then come back with something that contributes to the discussion.  There was absolutely no need for that post.

I also think BipolarBob should be in this list.  I had forgotten about him, but he's definitely entertaining.  Also, I don't think people are distinguishing useful posters from entertaining ones.  When I think of the latter, it's usually those that make me laugh or have some other kind of emotion.  A lot of the members mentioned here are great posters but aren't necessarily entertaining.
Pages:
Jump to: