Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Hodlers have now turned to Traders? - page 5. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 23, 2019, 06:10:15 PM
Well, in your opinion are these people wrong? At the very least, they are late, they should take some time, things started to change course in February - March 2018, they should have sold something there! But unfortunately there are no predictions that the market will recover and prices fall further? They know they are in danger of selling at the wrong time.
Not particulary in the wrong time of selling if they used it to other way of profiting. We need to be wise and do strategies, cause nothing happen if we just keep on waiting not unless it have potential in the future. 
Many holder's came into trading cause they found out that they could make money out their while waiting for the bullish and they have pleasure to do so.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 23, 2019, 06:03:29 PM
I doubt it. Hodlers are still hodlers and they don't want to put their money to risk. as for me I'm still holding and not going to try trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 23, 2019, 06:03:25 PM
Many of holders decided to move on daily trading indeed. People got tired to wait for big and constant growing as we used to have in 2017. Only by daily trading its possible to earn something on the price difference instead of watching how bitcoin falling down and holding with hoping of 2017's coming back.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 23, 2019, 05:59:48 PM
Of course, if asked about this, it would be very profitable if we trade unless there are indeed some coins that we might not sell because of the token rule which causes us to keep holding tokens up to a certain time limit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 23, 2019, 05:59:25 PM
Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.

I dont think that who ever is holding bitcoin need to sell and trade as you can trade the invested bitcoin in this bear market and lower your purchase price and increase the bitcoins volume in account, this is the best way to recover your loss in high invested coins.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 05:55:34 PM
I think it has to be the other way round, that is, most traders have now become hodlers. With the dire situation of the market, most trading analysis keep failing leaving traders with so much losses due to the difficulties experienced with functioning analysis.. This has led to traders becoming hodlers while the weather the storm hoping for more favorable conditions to return to the market.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 05:51:23 PM
Well, in your opinion are these people wrong? At the very least, they are late, they should take some time, things started to change course in February - March 2018, they should have sold something there! But unfortunately there are no predictions that the market will recover and prices fall further? They know they are in danger of selling at the wrong time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 05:47:46 PM
Many hodlers now are selling their coins to have a capital for trading to recover their losses on this bear market. Well, I think for now that will be the best decision. The crypto market now is stable and it is good for trading.

What do you think guys is the best thing to do this time? Hodl and wait or Trade and get profit.

If you have coins that have not fallen greatly in price, then why not sell them and replenish your revolving fund for trading?
I also think that this will be done correctly. In this case, you will not only be able to cover your losses, but also earn a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 05:31:41 PM
I think that this decision for most investors in the long term dictates the market, but I still think that the growth of the market will be, just everything rests during the time cycle.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 05:31:07 PM
Trading is a good option to recover some of your portfolio but you have to be prepared for trading not just jumping in it. Those who are  selling nowadays will not have a big trading fund for sure.
Now you can sell and start trading because all this year prices will continue to fall and just keep it is not usefull
I think you do not need to sell, it is better to keep the money already, and for trading it is better to take other means to learn to trade as this method will be much safer
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 23, 2019, 05:22:51 PM
Trading is a good option to recover some of your portfolio but you have to be prepared for trading not just jumping in it. Those who are  selling nowadays will not have a big trading fund for sure.
Now you can sell and start trading because all this year prices will continue to fall and just keep it is not usefull
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 05:15:11 PM
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
January 23, 2019, 04:54:50 PM

Considering the current market condition, I think trading the tokens will be a better option instead of allowing them to just remain in your wallet without adding to its quantity or value.
There is a possibility to loss on other hand. Trading cryptocureencies is not easy like we did in 2017 when prices are high and suitable for trading. Many traders prefer to sell  altcoins crossly after getting expected result with one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 04:48:35 PM

Considering the current market condition, I think trading the tokens will be a better option instead of allowing them to just remain in your wallet without adding to its quantity or value.
Activity: 66
January 23, 2019, 03:59:24 PM
Q1 2018 everybody told that just hold your token now they start trading. Always I like to do but always trading doesn't prefer for me but I do.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 23, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

when the market is stable, this is not the right time to trade.When the hesitation begins, that's when you need to start trading.Many began to trade only in order to earn something.The rest keep their coins. If everyone would start selling their assets, then the cryptocurrency would be worth nothing. It is a fact.
Activity: 532
January 23, 2019, 04:18:06 PM
Choosing a strategy to recover your assets that you lost during 2018 - this is a deeply individual matter. For example, my choise - it's reinvesting in the new Swiss project Etheera. I bought ETA tokens a few months ago and during this time I multiplied my capital by seven times already. I believe that this is the best investment that was possible. And as before, I continue to invest in this project because I know about its prospects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 23, 2019, 03:57:50 PM
I don't really think so. You might think that the ones who had big bags worth of a small (or a BIG) fortune in one point might have turned around and started trading to regain the money they once had. But in reality trading is hard stuff, you have to disconnect your emotions and basically become a rock. Not many people can to do that effectively.

So I still think that many holders still hodl or just accept the losses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 23, 2019, 03:51:34 PM
I think this is part of the evolution. Now a bear market and for this, many users are trying to get even a small profit. I think it is harder to trade than hodl.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 23, 2019, 03:48:28 PM
With this terrible market conditions everyone have lost their system and beliefs. I believe that the Hodling is something faced to dying.Nowadays everyone try to trade daily and try to make some profit. Also i did lost my hopes and sold all my coins and try to make daily trades, hodling is to risky now and i wouldn't loose all my assets.
Pages:
Jump to: