Pages:
Author

Topic: Most important criterias of choosing to invest in ICO? - page 3. (Read 1862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
It's a bit of a tough one really, various factors come into play.

• Is the project good, or is it just a copy of something else already out there.
  • Is there any history with the team, have they done anything in the past.
  • What is the community feeling towards the project.
  • Lastly, how much bitcoin are you willing to lose (in case it all falls through).

Just a few that come to mind right now.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I dropped the cookies.
How much money you want to flush down the toilet.

That doesn't answer what is the most important criteria. I have always made money on ICO and what I usually go for is pretty pictures and anonymous devs with no escrow.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Credibility of developers is definitely important. For me I also look a the tech their project is being built on. If I am a big fan of the tech and it seems like they are making interesting changes(addressing new market or taking different approach to solve a problem) then I will be more interested.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
First, it is the how credible is the developer and the team behind the project e.g Dacrus ICO didn't hit the minimum fund cap and the fund was refunded to the investors in the matter of days while Decloud scam investors and run away with their money. The difference between the two is that Dacrus developer was known and trusted but Decloud developers was not known by anyone

second, it is how feasible the idea is, so many dummy ideas outthere now asking for money for project that have no real world use.

Third, Credible Escrow is a must to protect you in case of any unforeseen circumstances
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
How much money you want to flush down the toilet.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Just don't invest in ICOs and you will be good. You can buy them later on the open markets if the project and the team is true.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Hi,

I am considering, there are so many criterias which can influence a decision to invest or not in current ICO Crowdsale? Are you able to exclude top 5 criterias which are the most important (and why?) for your decision to invest or not? (ROI? Team? Relevance of project? …)

Pages:
Jump to: