Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people could live past 130 if they choose to, while aging very little - page 2. (Read 1506 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I'm supposing it's relating to this guy: Aubrey de Grey (wikipedia). He's a professor at Oxford I think who has been researching regenerative medicine: cleansing cells + healthy living, so as to extend life. Is this it OP?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
is that information true? where did you get that?
it would be amazing if everyone could live longer

Its very true. The information has been around for thousands of years. Thankfully the internet allows this information
to be shared in many forms. Piecing it together is the hard part. For example, look at some animal species. Some whales
can live for 275 years and barely age, nor have disease. When they die, it is peaceful and with little definitive explanation
of why death occurred when an autopsy is performed. One thing that is very consistent among all long living animals is
the integrity of their livers. Livers are very important in how you age and how long you live. But typical medical info
suggests that livers in humans are supposed to become dysfunctional at 90 years. This is not true. With all the latest
medical discoveries being published daily and overlooked by the masses, can you see why I say that living long and not
aging much is primarily a choice? Ignorance affects us all, even myself.

I will continue on more after I get some rest. I just typed a ton of great info to multiple people and the stupid page refreshed.
I'm pissed lol. No worries. I'll try and respond here for months at least.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
Care to explain how to achieve this?
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Living is all about quality of life if the quality isn't good then why bother living?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I'm 187. I made the necessary changes to extend my life indefinitely in 1902. Can't remember what it consisted of now. Quel dommage. See you in 2348.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Step back. Remember were you are: Bitcoin Forum > Other > Politics & Society > "Most people could live past 130 if they choose to, while aging very little _ No I won't tell you how..."

Let's cut to the chase. Where can I send my bitcoins to know the answer?

Cool

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
We could already be living longer if it was advantaged the whole but, the whole death and taxes equilibrium would get messed with.  People get to retirement and stop working typcially. Really all this means is they take from taxes in most countries instead of contributing to taxes anymore.  The longer we age the longer the problem.  Then you would have issues with food/water.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
why would anyone want to

Because they can. This topic mentions nothing about the advocation of living very long while growing uglier
and more decrepit every year. Who would want such a burden?

I'm talking about truly living. No disease, no wrinkly curses, no life impairing mental decline, hence no
thoughts of awaiting death as soon as possible. If you looked and felt under 40, would you want to die?

You of all people should be much more keenly aware of reality, considering the nature of your signature text reading:
"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”.

It's ok, this is a free and open discussion. Your mindfulness of the subject of Jewry as an example can even benefit you if
you chose to outlive those who you deem to have questionable ethics. Living longer and healthy will allow for increased
situational awareness.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
why would anyone want to
I don't know where to start, but this is a reality. If you can't go on for hours a day for months on this subject, then don't say it's
not possible. So why have most of you chosen to exclude this type of study from your minds?

I will not be describing in much detail what to do because this isn't my intended discussion yet, but I very much know how to
far surpass the 100 mark without illness or looking older than 40. However I will heed to the call of anyone that can assist myself
in a more-full realization of the suggestions I make about aging. It's too bad I'm not cash loaded. There are so many people I need to
lend support. Some things are freely available to start practicing now, while other things may have a price tag involved. But nothing
farfetched or unrealistic for even many poor people.

So what goes on in you all's minds concerning this concept? Also to be clear, I do not support the current methods of artificial life extension.
This is not needed to live very long and nearly halt age related conditions for the average man. I want to inspire some of you to keep your eyes open for when you realize that you can choose to live a far more naturally enriched life.

Who wants to call bs and who wants to express their knowledge or ask questions?
Pages:
Jump to: