Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 19. (Read 13513 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
September 20, 2017, 05:22:27 AM
As much as the people who are into bitcoin already, there are still several others that are still outside the net and waiting to be tapped and brought it and that alone sends a message to those of us in to try as much as possible to add one more person to ourselves with that alone, the population will double and in few years down the line, it will skyrocket to a point where all together a course of action can be taken.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 05:11:34 AM
It is true that most of the people don’t know what is bitcoin and what are the uses of bitcoin. Why it is used. We all who know about what is bitcoin are a very small fraction. There many reasons why people don’t know about bitcoin like areas where internet is not available they don’t know about bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
September 20, 2017, 03:37:06 AM
The impetuous rise in Bitcoin's price in recent months and the recent incident with China make it more popular. Even my grandmother heard the news about Bitcoin. And all young people who use the Internet should know about Bitcoin. At least all my peers know.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 01:25:03 AM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Because not all individual knows about bitcoin only few elders i think dont know how because not all elders knows how to use computer or smartphone.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 11:44:31 PM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
They just ignored it because since at first glance with bitcoin, of course you really don't know how it goes. Probably they lost their confidence and interest on it. Interest and curiosity bring us here, if it is not with them they simply skip and find another options. That's why most people don't know bitcoin because they never want to be part on it.
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

That's why bitcoin is in the early adaptation. Only a few people knew bitcoin exist maybe because since it's a digital currency so many people look bitcoin like a fraud or something. We can't blame them as internet is full of scammers.
And maybe if we can push the actual use and benefits of bitcoin to people the price will constantly increase until no one can afford it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
September 19, 2017, 09:47:26 PM
Interesting point OP.

If more were aware of bitcoin and opportunities, that could translate to increased demand which in turn could boost bitcoin's price. The relatively low utilization of crypto in proportion to the general public could mean bitcoin is still hugely undervalued in contrast to where it would be if it were more mainstream and trending further towards mass adoption.

Many analysts are calling bitcoin/crypto a bubble. Crypto's growth potential could imply its the opposite of a bubble.
Yeah you that ia right. I think you have a good point because it is true that if many people aware to what is the bitcoin, it can increase the price of the bitcoim because of the demand.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
September 19, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

Many people knows about bitcoin and are getting involve to bitcoin but not all of them.

I feel you. In my place, no stores yet accept bitcoin and the worst is that they don't know or haven't heard about in their life. And because of that I have first to convert my bitcoin into fiat. Well I guess this place is having a very old civilization and very slow to adopt the rapid changing of things even the internet connection here is so slow. I know in other places bitcoin is not new because they knew bitcoin a long time ago. So that they are already accepting bitcoin. Right now it is very impossible to happen in here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 19, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

This is the hard reality. Most people around the world haven't even heard about Bitcoin. Thats why we need to make extra effort to spread the word more about this crypto currency. It will help to grow the community up and to get more people dealing with Bitcoin
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
September 19, 2017, 07:09:06 PM
It is true that most of the people dont know what is bitcoin. Some people who are good in technologies or computers only knew about bitcoin. It is a blessing if you knew about bitcoin because it will help you earn money and sustain your daily needs. Some people dont pay attention because they think its useless.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
September 19, 2017, 07:06:14 PM
Interesting point OP.

If more were aware of bitcoin and opportunities, that could translate to increased demand which in turn could boost bitcoin's price. The relatively low utilization of crypto in proportion to the general public could mean bitcoin is still hugely undervalued in contrast to where it would be if it were more mainstream and trending further towards mass adoption.

Many analysts are calling bitcoin/crypto a bubble. Crypto's growth potential could imply its the opposite of a bubble.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
September 19, 2017, 06:39:29 PM
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.

I think if they knows about bitcoin many ico comes up and competing in this forum and thats our opportunities to participated. But i dont know if the bitcoin will rise the value or be going dump.
Activity: 193
Presale is live!
September 19, 2017, 06:17:02 PM
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Yeah like when the time has come that the market will accept it, we will be rich as you said and then we access a lot things and buy everything we want in the market using our bitcoins since in the future, as hoped bitcoin will continue rising up.
Activity: 82
September 15, 2017, 09:53:15 AM

For me it is really better that most of people or even well known personalities, big name in this world, well known company etc. will not aware on bitcoin cause at he said bitcoin with a few investors has a higher profit for those who believe on it. I think it is much good that there has a few members to gain much higher than i ever had before..Although it is worldwide currencies but some people not only but most people are not interested on that particular job online.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 15, 2017, 09:40:33 AM
In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
What do you mean by not yet fully available? Bitcoin is available in almost all the countries and they just need to buy it from an exchange or a local wallet that offers buying and selling bitcoin and that is how it is so easy to use bitcoin and make it fully available to the people who want to use it.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 06:25:42 AM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Because it is not yet legal to most of the countries. And the legalization will be the way for the retailers to recognize what Bitcoin is. Or if it will be demanded by their customers. That's the advocacy of Bitcoin, which is to ebcourage more people, organizations and companies to invest, use and be one of the Bitcoin community to make its demand higher. If we will be able to encourage more people, it will be more popular to the market.
I know the legalization of the government will make the adoption of a very big time. because people will be sure and believe in bitcoin. Because the government has legalized and allowed. But legalization can not be obtained easily? Many countries even ban bitcoin. But do not bother with it. Because without legalization though. The spread of bitcoin will continue

People will keep loving bitcoin even if it is not legalized but the number of new users to bitcoin will gradually decrease if bitcoin is been Banned. Bitcoin is a best strategy for investment and has many advantages. But it has a major disadvantage and perhaps so it is not yet legalized everywhere. Bitcoin is been used as a payment method in the most illegal act of the internet known as deep web. If it is shut down then I don't think all the countries will face any problem in legalizing bitcoin.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money

I do not think they like cash so they use it, for a more precise reason, they do not want to use bitcoin which they do not really understand to carry out the transaction. In other words, bitcoin is not yet fully available.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 06:01:06 PM
It's a great reminder how far away we are from mass adoption. In a few years I can absolutely imagine all these people will be saying "I wish I bought when it was under $10,000."
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 03, 2017, 05:55:25 PM
certainly for those who are bitcoin laymen will need time to have confidence in bitcoin, and currently there are relatively few bitcoin users of the population in the world. but over time of course bitcoin progress will continue to increase to become a global currency.

Right, bitcoin is popular but will still get popular in the future and the more popular it be the more user it will get. Bitcoin is still not known to other countries but as soon as many people recognizes its value and importance it will be used worldwide. In my country, its use is not yet legalize by the government but many people used it already. In fact, I know some people who became rich because of earning bitcoin and another thing is that I think that if many people will be able to earn bitcoin, they will be able to support themselves.

If you compare the popularity of bitcoins in compare to last few years then it has gone very high and many more people have started to earn it and invest money in it and that is the reason the price of bitcoins is growing like crazy and in coming years the trend of price going higher will continue when it will start reaching to every corner of the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 05:09:25 PM
certainly for those who are bitcoin laymen will need time to have confidence in bitcoin, and currently there are relatively few bitcoin users of the population in the world. but over time of course bitcoin progress will continue to increase to become a global currency.

Right, bitcoin is popular but will still get popular in the future and the more popular it be the more user it will get. Bitcoin is still not known to other countries but as soon as many people recognizes its value and importance it will be used worldwide. In my country, its use is not yet legalize by the government but many people used it already. In fact, I know some people who became rich because of earning bitcoin and another thing is that I think that if many people will be able to earn bitcoin, they will be able to support themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: