Pages:
Author

Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet. - page 20. (Read 13513 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 04:09:31 PM
I was aware of this even i went out to the local stores in my area and also visited a couple of hypermarkets sadly none of the managers of the branch had even heard of bitcoun before. I did try to explain them what exactly is bitcoin and how it cam help them attract more customers and better profits their facial didn't show any success only time will speak now

there is still few people know bitcoin and even if we are trying to explain to them, they don't know anything. but you did the good job to introduce bitcoin to them and we hope that soon the manager and others will attract to bitcoin like we did. if they are join into bitcoin world and they use bitcoin, i am sure that they will help people to have another choices to pay their stuff.
You also understand apply Bitcoin to payment method for shops is impossible now, because the problems long time for confirm transaction hash and high fees will make user fearing and do not use it, if use Bitcoin, they will take advantage and create double spending.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 03, 2017, 03:31:05 PM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
You are right. There are still many who do not know about the wonders of Bitcoin. But I think it is just a matter of time. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of market investors; it won’t take long that almost every second person on this earth will be well aware of it.

Agreed its just a matter of time and last year the price of bitcoin was trading around $600 to $700 and right now we are above $4k and that was possible only because of the demand going higher and more people became aware about bitcoins and we can expect higher demand in coming years too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 03:25:47 PM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Many people don't really know about the greatness of bitcoin because some people hide it from other people. Some people think that you don't really earn money from bitcoin or they think bitcoin is a scam. But the truth is bitcoin is the greatest source of income you can be rich or you will have a successful life using bitcoin.
You are right. There are still many who do not know about the wonders of Bitcoin. But I think it is just a matter of time. The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of market investors; it won’t take long that almost every second person on this earth will be well aware of it.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
September 01, 2017, 09:44:32 AM
I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Bitcoin is now spreading a lot with a lot of new users each day. Bitcoins have been great in terms of investing or earning some good profit online. Bitcoin has been a part time as well as full time job for many people here.

If bitcoin is known to each citizen of each country then the price for bitcoin will reach moon. Most of the people would prefer investing in Bitcoins to increase there profits.

Bitcoin then can be untouchable. It will take some time to reach everyone but if once it reaches everyone then no-one can stop bitcoibs from blooming up. The price will be unexpectedly high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 04:19:05 AM
certainly for those who are bitcoin laymen will need time to have confidence in bitcoin, and currently there are relatively few bitcoin users of the population in the world. but over time of course bitcoin progress will continue to increase to become a global currency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 01, 2017, 02:17:23 AM
Yeah, still a lot of people doesn't know about bitcoin, when I tell them about bitcoin they don't have any idea about it. They don't know exactly what it is. When I am trying to explain what it is, they have a hard time to understand me. Lol.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 01, 2017, 01:58:37 AM
Yes, here in my country only 1 of 50 persons only heard about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencie, that is kinda weird, but this is the government fault for letting bitcoin not be accepted in my country. And btc is not illegal here, i dont know why, maybe people are not interested in bitcoin, or they dont like the new technologies, we will never know it, the only way to finish this measure and make people more interested in this new era of money is if the governments says what bitcoin is, that is the only way that i see.

Same here! Me, personally I only found out bitcoin just recently, but I think this circulates already a long ago in our country. I just haven't discover it as early as the first one who tried it in our country. I consider myself less aware about this stuff because in my experience, other people just told me about this and I didn't discover it by myself that is why I don't blame most of the people who haven't discovered it yet.
I think it is impossible for the government to advertise or promote bitcoin to the public, actually bitcoin adoption continues to run in different countries but the growth of this user can be said to be very slow, there may be various reasons such as government bans that make users reluctant or afraid to use, bitcoin promotion that is very little and make bitcoin news not reaching many people, etc
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 01:32:05 AM
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I was aware of this even i went out to the local stores in my area and also visited a couple of hypermarkets sadly none of the managers of the branch had even heard of bitcoun before. I did try to explain them what exactly is bitcoin and how it cam help them attract more customers and better profits their facial didn't show any success only time will speak now

there is still few people know bitcoin and even if we are trying to explain to them, they don't know anything. but you did the good job to introduce bitcoin to them and we hope that soon the manager and others will attract to bitcoin like we did. if they are join into bitcoin world and they use bitcoin, i am sure that they will help people to have another choices to pay their stuff.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Activity: 735
In my local area, there is no store or shop that accept bitcoin. some of them know about bitcoin but don't accept payment through bitcoin because they prefer to use cash money
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
Yes, here in my country only 1 of 50 persons only heard about bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencie, that is kinda weird, but this is the government fault for letting bitcoin not be accepted in my country. And btc is not illegal here, i dont know why, maybe people are not interested in bitcoin, or they dont like the new technologies, we will never know it, the only way to finish this measure and make people more interested in this new era of money is if the governments says what bitcoin is, that is the only way that i see.

Same here! Me, personally I only found out bitcoin just recently, but I think this circulates already a long ago in our country. I just haven't discover it as early as the first one who tried it in our country. I consider myself less aware about this stuff because in my experience, other people just told me about this and I didn't discover it by myself that is why I don't blame most of the people who haven't discovered it yet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
That's because there are still people that are not awared of cryptocurrency. There are still countries that don't recognize it as a currency. That's also why we need to encourage more people to become ine of its users and more investors to invest in Bitcoin. It will surely make Bitcoin popular, that'll also make its demand and market value higher.
Activity: 729
Bitcoin is growing into number of supporters and well where i do live i dont know no one that uses or accept bitcoin, but im part of local group, and there are over 300-2000 people already dealing and doing business with bitcoin, sure if i go ask in the street i do believe the most wont be able to answer or know what is bitcoin, thats why companies that does manage big funds will have an important role at crypto promotion. Maybe its time to someone organize a Rock In Rio with bitcoin only, i dont see any better sugestion to promote global bitcoin, if not organize atleast be one of the sponsors.
Activity: 434
In my neighborhood I only found 3 people who know about bitcoin, and they are my nephew, my niece and my sister. All of my friends even doesnt know and never heard about bitcoin. I feel sorry for them who never heard about bitcoin because it means they miss the opportunity to earn income quickly and easy
Activity: 154
Many people are sadly unaware of this amazing technology and even if they know, they don’t have any strong inspiration and motivation to work for it.
Cause of many people are not enthusiastic because they don't understand that Bitcoin can be obtained for free and can withdraw to local currency.
Activity: 621
Unfortunately, many people did not even hear about bitcoin and miss the opportunity to make good money. We need to try to talk as much as possible about this wonderful way of earning money.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

Yeah that's true some people in our community didnt know what is this because the other people who didnt know this is may have some reason like they are no free time to find out what it is because they think really, it's just waste of his/her time. But if you want to share your know about this your experiences share it to your friend? family relatives or friend of your friends Smiley. So they can be inspired by what you've come up with since you invest in bitcoin.

That’s true. Many people are sadly unaware of this amazing technology and even if they know, they don’t have any strong inspiration and motivation to work for it. I agree with you that we need to share our experience and profits with our fellow so that they too can jump into crypto market.

When more number of people will be doing this intensively then we can see almost all the people will be enforced to get aware of bitcoin ecosystem which will be obviously helping bitcoin prices to fly.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 181
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

oh pretty nice opinion mate and i very agree hopely bitcoin become famous in the whole worlrd and bitcoin in the few years many people know the impotance and the power of bitcoin to help people to get a decent life with using bitcoin as currency. this is very possible because bitcoin the popularization goes up many country accept the bitcoin as currency to help the economy.
Pages:
Jump to: