Pages:
Author

Topic: Most trusted altcoins? - page 6. (Read 3620 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 14, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
Hi there are too many coins in crypto
It makes difficult to find out which one is trusted which is not
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

Quarkchain and Fantom look good in my opinion, they have trustfull teams and still small capitalization for blockchains.
Quarkchain and Fantom are good, but it takes a long time to prove that they are trustworthy altcoin. It's too early for us to compare it with the top altcoin at the moment
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 09:00:09 AM
So please suggest me the name of altcoins which you will find most trusted and profitable
It helps me a lot
Thanks

biggest mistake - its ur question here....while you in crypto, don't listen to any suggestions. u should search, read and learn personally. yeah a lot of trusted and bright minds are sitting here, but all of suggestions can mix up ur head and thoughts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 08:54:46 AM
Most trusted altcoin is ethereum because I think only ethereum have stronger platform and could be on higher price, many time eth have lower price and could back again to higher price because eth is the best altcoin platform,
Activity: 434
November 14, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
I think that among all the coins in the cryptocurrency market there is almost no stable coin. There are only coins that are relatively more stable than other coins.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
November 14, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
For me, the most trusted altcoin is bitcoin, ethereum and BCH. they are a type of long-term investment and are mostly used by investors and the ico project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
November 14, 2018, 08:37:34 AM
It helps me a lot
Thanks

Quarkchain and Fantom look good in my opinion, they have trustfull teams and still small capitalization for blockchains.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
According to me most trusted altcoins are :--
Eos, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ripple, Nano etc.. all are very trusted coins. They provide huge potential and gives huge profit. People also have full trust on it and market is also very strong of all these coins. All are capture market in very short period.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:28:50 AM
The safest portfolio is one built of coins that have real world use and nonspeculative value. Your proposal may work for a quick buck, but is by no means the safest or smartest option.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
There are different ratings of coins, top 10, top 100 popular coins, choose any read about it, analyze information from different sources and only then buy. I'm doing exactly that
Activity: 691
November 13, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Besides Ethereum, which many people have as the best altcoin, there are other coins that are also good. Call it EOS, Doge, ADA, NEO including Ripple. Among the 4 that I mentioned, EOS is a coin that I believe will now be profitable.
Activity: 770
November 13, 2018, 01:43:36 PM
there are a number of altcoins that I believe and I always monitor, telling me that this coin has a pretty good future. Among the altcoins are eos and XRP, my reason is quite simple, why I chose these two altcoins. because these two altcoin coins managed to attract many interested people in an unstable market situation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Trusted doesn't equal profitable. You can make many x on a scam shitcoin, but get lose on coins from trusted projects
tnat ks true as you may trust ylur altcoin but it does jot make it the nest one sadly but it is true so be careful p/ease
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
in the modern world i do not think taht we  zn trust some altcoin really a lot so i think taht we should check everything
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
November 13, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
Trusted doesn't equal profitable. You can make many x on a scam shitcoin, but get lose on coins from trusted projects
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
My most trusted altcoins are NEO, ETH, XLM, Waves and LTC. Many of us know that they have already catch the mass adoption. I believe they will be even more popular in few years.

If you look through the history of the cryptocurrencies, you will see that we can trust such altcoins like Litecoin, DASH, Monero, and Ethereum. Besides these cryptos, I like Credits, OmiseGO, and Ontology.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
Those, which capitalization is really high, might be trusted, because their capitalization is the sign of a big interest from the crypto society and customers

yes that's one of the main factors that marked a successful crypto in the field of interest, the top 15 in CMC became the determinant, but from my favorite crypto TRX and EOS

I think ethereum and NEO are more fantastic and promising than EOS, I'm not interested in EOS and TRX because of slow development, Ethereum and NEO are 2 coins that are worth investing in now.
NEO is not having a lot of demands right now. So many people are looking for a new option to replace NEO because it lacks of development progress. I guess the decision by PBOC has been giving a big impact to the development progress of NEO platform. It looks like this company lack of marketing to promote its platform.
I was very confident with the development of Altcoin and owned a lot of progress on any changes there. because it is a State of many coins that this progress generates more profits and was able to keep my economy. so I have a lot of supporting the movement of Altcoin.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 01:06:00 AM
my trusted altcoin in my mind is ethereum, thats all Grin
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 01:05:02 AM
I recommend Ethereum, Eos, Neo third coin as a trusted altcoin that will give you benefits for the future if you invest in these three coins, buy those coins now and invest your coins
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 13, 2018, 12:59:13 AM
It helps me a lot
Thanks
if you ask people's opinions must be different about which altcoin is the best and profitable, as a trader you must be smarter to respond and analyze it before deciding to invest in it. in my opinion there are some of the best altcoins at the moment, ETH, EOS, NEO and Ripple. the altcoin has a large volume and a clearer concept.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
November 13, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
Nano
Nem
Eth
Xlm
Ada
Dash
Tezos
Omg
Ont
Zil
Link

I really like these coins and I trust them all. Of course I'm talking for long-term investment. I can't say anything for short term or trade.
Pages:
Jump to: