Pages:
Author

Topic: Most undervalued coin? - page 5. (Read 19930 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
September 06, 2015, 12:48:10 PM
at current market price DASH(darkcoin) and litecoin are undervalued, they are worth more then their current exchange price and a good potential investment for traders/investors
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
September 06, 2015, 12:43:47 PM
But it's still a joke. Started as a joke, no new development, people use it only micro payments/gambling/mixing coins. Just an ordinary altcoin and overvalued.

What makes Monero undervalued so? comparing to dogecoin? i think stellar is undervalue now

Both are massively overvalued, though Doge at least has some REAL WORLD recognition and a very long shot at long-term survival.

Monero is a shill coin with no inherent value or worth, but it has a few irritating shills that keep trying to push it.

IMO the only altcoins that have a REAL chance at long term survival are Litecoin, Dark, Doge, and Namecoin - and the chance for even those four is pretty bloody small.
 They do appear to be the only coins that have achieved any name recognition and market use OUTSIDE the cryptocoin community, which is the ONLY way a coin will survive long-term.

I personally like the Curecoin concept, but don't think it'll survive as there's no significant market for it.

I also personally wish people would quit creating more junkcoins.
 The altcoin community does NOT need more coins, it needs to consolodate and get some REAL WORLD usage going, which will never happen if the stupid altcoin spawning and splitting effort stupidity doesn't stop.

Yes, Doge started as a joke - but it's been more successfull than most altcoins at getting NAME RECOGNITION in the general public. That "partial sponsorship of a NASCAR team" was a smart marketing move.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 06, 2015, 08:15:54 AM
But it's still a joke. Started as a joke, no new development, people use it only micro payments/gambling/mixing coins. Just an ordinary altcoin and overvalued.

What makes Monero undervalued so? comparing to dogecoin? i think stellar is undervalue now
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2015, 08:03:40 AM
September 06, 2015, 08:01:48 AM
I think doge coin is undervalued these months, its price should be more higher that it is now.

Dogecoin is a joke, it's still overvalued.
Monero is the most undervalued as a lot of people said in this thread before.

Why a joke, last year was most popular alt coin, escpecially in October-December there were lots Volume and this year has dropped to much
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 06, 2015, 07:51:57 AM
I think doge coin is undervalued these months, its price should be more higher that it is now.

Dogecoin is a joke, it's still overvalued.
Monero is the most undervalued as a lot of people said in this thread before.
September 06, 2015, 06:26:09 AM
NXT and NEM are they most undervalued platform ever

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
September 06, 2015, 06:21:56 AM
Since everyone else is shilling too...

PayCon!!! Get your CON on!!  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncon-paycon-hi-pos-litestake-multisend-tor-android-937480

Now up 300%

Since then PayCon has been added to Cryptsy, went through several new versions with new features, theme's and now on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pw.paycon
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
July 21, 2015, 02:53:03 PM
In my opinion, the most undervalued coin is Qora. It has great unique tech, but tends only around 7-10 sats all the time.
Activity: 700
July 21, 2015, 01:57:17 PM
Monero is obv undervalued at this price.
can you tell me why?

It's so far the only coin that solves the anonymity problem that Bitcoin has, using real cryptography. Thus increasing its fungibility and making it better money.

https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters

I think I already posted in this thread about it while XMR was still under 0.002, it's breaking out now and also potential cup and handle forming:

Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
July 21, 2015, 01:15:18 PM
GEo for sure is the one
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
July 21, 2015, 08:49:36 AM
can you tell me why?

It's so far the only coin that solves the anonymity problem that Bitcoin has, using real cryptography. Thus increasing its fungibility and making it better money.

https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
July 21, 2015, 07:55:43 AM
For the long term, given the almost total lack of MERCHANT support for ANY of them, I would have to say that ALL alt-coins are overvalued.

Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Dash appear to be the ONLY exceptions at this point, but even all of those combined don't have 10% of the market penetration OR merchant support of Bitcoin.

Therefore, my answer is that Bitcoin is hands down the ONLY cryptocoin that might be undervalued.
Activity: 318
July 21, 2015, 06:05:41 AM
NIRO
Activity: 728
July 21, 2015, 03:36:18 AM
can you tell me why?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
July 19, 2015, 06:38:19 PM
Activity: 891
July 19, 2015, 01:31:23 PM
Activity: 891
July 19, 2015, 01:26:01 PM
NXT and NEM are they most undervalued platform ever
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
July 19, 2015, 10:46:02 AM
Not to recommend my own coin but, TRUST is a good coin.  TRUST buys these good coins.  And will continue to buy/mine good coins.  We would be ranked very low by this rating system.  We moderate our OP and had a premine all for bounty.  We spent for wallet developer, marketing, multimining and coin support.  Premine was gone within a couple weeks.

We have our own six continent Network and support other coins on our network.  We just started virtual stakers and build raspberry Pi stakers images for people with left over mining equipment.  The idea is to build a decentralized international finance network.

Recently, we discovered a huge amount 50+% of our coins on Bittrex.  We crowdfunded and bought them all.  The coins are now staking on our 10 international nodes.  We are not a large community but we are a group of people that are trying to weed through the legal and trust each other to do what is right, and fair.  The amount of disbelief forces us to moderate over the top accusations because, everyone expects the worst.

I am always open to other developers that would like a monthly commitment of purchasing coins on their market.  I do not do single buys unless I see return on investment with PoS.

IMHO Diamond is the best AltCoin coin.  Biggest return by far of any AltCoin.  Second place is DASH.  New algo and their rebrand market spike made it very profitable.  Finally DOGE, DOGE is the easiest, fastest way to move coins from each Exchange.

Activity: 686
July 18, 2015, 09:44:47 PM
XMR, but it is minable by botnet.

XMR is the correct answer.

Unfortunately many coins can be mined by bad actors running botnets. One beneficial side effect is that the hash rate helps protect the network

Botnet mining will gradually become less profitable as the mining reward continues to decrease just as is the case with bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: