Pages:
Author

Topic: Most undervalued coin? - page 6. (Read 19930 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 09:42:04 PM
XMR, but it is minable by botnet.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 14, 2015, 11:07:04 AM
i recommend you

crevacoin !
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
July 14, 2015, 07:13:22 AM
XMG (Coin Magi) looks promising. Interresting innovations making this coin quite fair.

Without a doubt! Joe is a great dev! (He also played a key role in switching NOBL over from POW to PoS!)

I'm just not sure XMG is undervalued, or at least so undervalued that it's at the top of the undervalued list . . . which is the subject of this thread . . .

But there's no denying that it's a great coin nonetheless!

It's certainly not at the top of the undervalued list, but it is undervalued nontheless (IMO). I think it should be worth a lot more, being around for a long(er) time, stable, good plan, good dev, good specs, great community, vendors,...
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
July 14, 2015, 07:07:56 AM
How about Fibre? I have rather mixed feelings about it, still I think that it worth mentioning since XMR and XMG are already there.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
July 14, 2015, 07:00:32 AM
Keep in mind that most coins will eventually go to zero. A coin being cheap does not mean it is undervalued.

Most of the coins in this thread have low market caps but will likely be worth close to $0 in a few years

No, they will not.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 13, 2015, 08:49:59 PM
Keep in mind that most coins will eventually go to zero. A coin being cheap does not mean it is undervalued.

Most of the coins in this thread have low market caps but will likely be worth close to $0 in a few years
Activity: 544
July 13, 2015, 08:43:49 PM
I believe the most undervalued coin is qora.
A total new souce, but no more than 10 sat.

Qora is the most undervalued coin by a country mile, it still might fail due to poor promotion, but tech wise it's on the same level as NXT
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 04:30:42 PM
Cloak.
Activity: 532
July 13, 2015, 09:30:09 AM
I believe the most undervalued coin is qora.
A total new souce, but no more than 10 sat.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 09:16:27 AM
crypti
vanilla

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
July 13, 2015, 08:27:17 AM
qora
cloak
crypti
bitbay

cloak is heading to its real value now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2015, 08:42:02 AM
Getgems. If this little viral messenger combined with a wallet and store gets viral as planned how exactly can anyone stop the price flying to the Moon?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
July 10, 2015, 08:16:43 AM
qora
cloak
crypti
bitbay
Activity: 616
June 17, 2015, 11:23:01 PM

VIRAL

No market goes up continuously day after day. You had a few really good days as it built up, then today we see a correction...which is still higher than the coin was last week. Guess what, we are still in an uptrend.

This will keep on going up. Why? BECAUSE IT OFFERS A PRODUCT WITH VALUE.

Advertisers are getting value for their BTC spent on viral.

More advertisers will come, more viral will be bought from order book and burned. Money Supply will shrink and value will continue to rise until it reaches a point that the market considers a fair price based on the intrinsic value of the coin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
June 17, 2015, 09:47:44 PM
well the most devaluated alt coin its in my opinion doge it should be to 300 satoshis a piece cause its going to still rise its difficulty

You must hold a lot of Doge like me.  Smiley
Honestly, I think Doge is over valued due to it bieing over hyped.  But I would like to see it go to 300 as you say so I can sell at a small profit.

Difficulty does not determine price, but price determines difficulty.

Doge's real value is perhaps 0.00000012 LTC (not BTC)

nxt is pretty darn undervalued atm  Huh

I can't really say much for NXT.  Haven't spent the time to deeply study it and honestly (from what I know so far) too complicated to be successful in my opinion.  I see a lot of noise surrounding it, but I for some reason just don't find NXT interesting.   I do like however that it's implemented in Java.

But yeah, considering all the noise around NXT I was surprised to see how inexpensive it was.

As for the most undervalued: well Zetacoin of course.  I say that not because I hold ZET (I don't have any more than a few hundred), but because of it's economic factors, age, and technical background.

Zetacoin's lower end value should be at $5 per 1 ZET, and correct value at $10 per 1 ZET.  However, I understand why it's currently valued at about $0.01 per 1 ZET.  It's only been around 2 and a half years, gets very little attention, is often overlooked, and there are still many who probably have 100k+ ZET wallets.  Once those large holders sell off, the value of ZET can start rising to it's correct level.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 17, 2015, 05:02:22 AM
As reader i will respond on this one.
I think XMG is undervalued at the moment.
The community is very active and friendly and soon there will be more good developments.
I think that the Proof of Mining and the Proof of Interest are awesome campaigns.
Magi-team has announced that a second Proof of Interest is coming! Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
June 17, 2015, 02:17:14 AM
XMG (Coin Magi) looks promising. Interresting innovations making this coin quite fair.

Without a doubt! Joe is a great dev! (He also played a key role in switching NOBL over from POW to PoS!)

I'm just not sure XMG is undervalued, or at least so undervalued that it's at the top of the undervalued list . . . which is the subject of this thread . . .

But there's no denying that it's a great coin nonetheless!
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
June 16, 2015, 05:51:41 PM
Activity: 728
June 16, 2015, 04:53:16 PM
I liked
blackcoin
Darkcoin crap now that they changed it to (dash)
NXT i tried thier wallet looks good.
Monero looks good but I dont know much about it should I?
Siacoin was looking good until the launch was crap. and crappy wallet issues.
Litecoin is the most undervalued.

what about feathercoin Dev is moving with it no?

did I miss any real coins ohh yea bitcoin is still the winner but we are probably looking at ALTS no?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
June 16, 2015, 04:46:11 PM

1) Noblecoin

2) DigiByte

3) Myriadcoin (a sympathy play  Wink )
Pages:
Jump to: