Pages:
Author

Topic: Mother of 15 Kids: “Somebody needs to pay for all my children." - page 5. (Read 6692 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
It's okay Alpha, we all know it's going to destabilize.

This is the Bitcoin forum. No bail-outs, no charge-backs, no way back if you get hacked. We prepare to live by hard rules and build on them. If you want to warn people of what's ahead... I guess this forum doesn't really need the warning.

What I find strange is that the topic is shunned in many places. People like to say it's possible to support everyone under all circumstances, but they mostly mean to support selected people in rich countries only, leaving the rest to die. To me, personally, there is no reason to support children in the USA or Europe any more than those in Sudan, Zimbabwe or wherever. And that means we require an idea how to solve things globally. Piling debt to delay a collapse is no valid strategy.

Game theory is brutal, it will eliminate the entire setup within few generations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Start locating the father/s. They should pay for their offspring.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Children cannot be held responsible for parents choice. Not their fault their parents are idiot.
People cannot be held responsible for other people's choices. It's not their fault this mother chose to have 15 children. I am all for people voluntarily helping this mother's children but the idea other people must be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for HER CHOICES is disturbing.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Children cannot be held responsible for parents choice. Not their fault their parents are idiot.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/unbelievable-mother-of-15-kids-somebody-needs-to-pay-somebody-needs-to-be-held-accountable_12012011

“Somebody needs to pay for all my children and my – for all my suffering. Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay.”

ಠ_ಠ Yes, somebody needs to be enslaved to pay for YOUR CHOICES.
Pages:
Jump to: