Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOTO] Motocoin PROOF-of-PLAY [NEW BOT] Human Mineable -Play Game to Mine- 3yrs+ - page 9. (Read 40839 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

That is awesome. It is also on Yobit now as well. The wallet is under maintenance though Sad
I think as soon as Yobit finish up with their maintenance the value and colume will increase. Already more people know about moto coin who never heard of it before and it is being spoken about. So compared to weeks and months ago things look good.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
How to recovery my old wallet?
Try to replace wallet.dat with my old, but nothing happens: motocoin-qt just eating 25% of my processor.
When i delete wallet.dat, motocoin starts normally

Maybe you have a lot of transactions? Just let it run for a few minutes/hours. If that doesn't work, backup the wallet and start your client with the -salvagewallet command.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
How to recovery my old wallet?
Try to replace wallet.dat with my old, but nothing happens: motocoin-qt just eating 25% of my processor.
When i delete wallet.dat, motocoin starts normally
Activity: 644
I don't see any translation bounty for Motocoin. The devs should put one at least for major languages such as Chinese, Russian and Indonesian, etc to get the message across various crypto users. best of luck with the project.
thats right providing bounty coming from development funds is needed to promote the project to more investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dapps will be the game changer
I don't see any translation bounty for Motocoin. The devs should put one at least for major languages such as Chinese, Russian and Indonesian, etc to get the message across various crypto users. best of luck with the project.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 770
How many coins currently in circulation?

I'm not sure there must be hundreds of thousands. Maybe a million ? A few million ?
Right now I have 13k I'm mining 24/7 ^^ Then I will trade some moto and only sell at high price. I will wait of I have to. I do not want to sell low I want the price to rise

Noone sell low please. Let's not destroy this.

Hopefully moto will become available for trade in other exchanges so.  Let's keep our fingers crossed. I know the Dev is still looking fpr yobit to add but free adds take some time. So hopefully by the end of the month/beginning of next month we will be able to trade on some decent platforms.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
How many coins currently in circulation?
legendary
Mining will bring the value up right ?

No. Using the coin and actively trading it might, tho.

Are you sure mining does strengthen the block ? I trade from my one wallet to the other every now and again. Do you know of yobit is safe to use or is the wallet broken there ?

Update: Yobit moto wallet is broken. Do not use it !

Mining does strengthen the blockchain, but it doesn't necessarily bring the value up.

Are you sure mining does strengthen the block ? I trade from my one wallet to the other every now and again. Do you know of yobit is safe to use or is the wallet broken there ?

Update: Yobit moto wallet is broken. Do not use it !
legendary

The wallet is downloaded and the blocks, my nodes are connected. I click mine and nothing happens. I go to motogame.exe to try run the game and I get "The program can't start because VCOMP120.DLL is missing from your computer"
Then I get another error. The same thing but for file MSVCR120.dll

Update: I just used another computer. I know it is the one distribution install I'm missing.

Google says you're missing Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 for both errors.

This game is insane how difficult is it ? Oh btw it is impossible. I have 15 seconds only, even of I could free fall through the obstacles I would still run out of time what is going on ? All this frustration for 10 moto. How on earth does the not do it ? Well I will download the not and find out and let you guys know. But seriously 15sexonds ? It should be 60

Haven't been having time to play the game, but unless someone further developed the bot, most of the rounds are playable and the bot isn't all that much better than human mining.

Yea I fixed it thanks. Been mining now fpr some time. But the miner stopped so I'm pretty annoyed about that.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress
The wallet is downloaded and the blocks, my nodes are connected. I click mine and nothing happens. I go to motogame.exe to try run the game and I get "The program can't start because VCOMP120.DLL is missing from your computer"

Update: I just used another computer. I know it is the one distribution install I'm missing.

Google says you're missing Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 for both errors.

This game is insane how difficult is it ? Oh btw it is impossible. I have 15 seconds only, even of I could free fall through the obstacles I would still run out of time what is going on ? All this frustration for 10 moto. How on earth does the not do it ? Well I will download the not and find out and let you guys know. But seriously 15sexonds ? It should be 60

Haven't been having time to play the game, but unless someone further developed the bot, most of the rounds are playable and the bot isn't all that much better than human mining.

He seems to be synced and seems to be playing well , his only concern is the time limit lol
legendary

hey jason !!!! nice to meet you here buddy.!!!!

Hello young lady Smiley

hey jason !!!! nice to meet you here buddy.!!!!

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

17:29:18

Welcome to the Motocoin RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

17:29:55

addnode 95.69.230.172:13107 add
addnode 162.255.117.105:64344 add
addnode 144.76.236.8:44487 add

addnode
Attempts add or remove from the addnode list or try a connection to once. (code -1)

17:30:10

addnode
Attempts add or remove from the addnode list or try a connection to once. (code -1)

17:30:18

Error: Node already added (code -23)

17:31:42

17:31:52

i added them in the wallet console , but they are showing as already added but the wallet is not syncing lol.

i think someone with more technical knowledge about motocoin can help.

Try these nodes:
addnode=80.86.85.65:13107
addnode=79.104.212.83:13107
addnode=94.132.212.240:13107
addnode=95.69.230.172:13107

Still it is necessary to do so , the link in the OP:

Blockchain Download
Download the blocks here then Download the chainstate here (otherwise syncing will take 3 days). To "install" the blockchain, instructions are below:

Open up your computer's file browser, then type "%appdata%" (without the " ") and press enter.
Then find the folder called Motocoin and open it.
Make sure the Motocoin wallet is not running.

Delete the folder called "Blocks" and "Chainstate" (if they exist). Also delete the wallet.dat file and .lock file if they exist. If you have previously mined coins in your wallet, DO NOT delete your wallet.dat, this syncing method will not be instant because your wallet will need to rescan all blocks to check for transactions to your wallet. It may take around 3 hours or maybe longer, but it will only take this amount of time if you have previously mined coins and have not deleted your wallet.dat file.

Next, extract the contents of blocks.rar and chainstate.zip into the Motocoin folder you are in.
Then start the Motocoin wallet back up and you should be almost synced!

17:29:18

Welcome to the Motocoin RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

addnode

addnode

i added them in the wallet console , but they are showing as already added but the wallet is not syncing lol.

i think someone with more technical knowledge about motocoin can help.

Pages:
Jump to: