Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOTO] Motocoin PROOF-of-PLAY [NEW BOT] Human Mineable -Play Game to Mine- 3yrs+ - page 8. (Read 40839 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 250
any body know where i can download wallet for windows plz help
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I recall seeing this coin quite a while back but it suffered badly from BOT mining with the game, now it seems as though BOT mining is the normal way to mine coins instead of playing with skill giving users a challenge even though you can play it manually (Like I did when it was released) what is the point as it's just another game then, if it could be fixed so you couldn't game the rewards wouldn't it have been already issued ?

It leaves me with not much hope of whatever MOTO coins I have, I'd rather a Dead Cat Bounce than a Reboot of just the Thread with the BOT listed...
Activity: 489
where i can download wallet official site is down
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Moto coin is doing much better. Both volume and price is up on cryptopia.
Easiest coin for me to mine. Some other coins I just dont ever find any blocked and even with pool mining it can take some time at least here I can mine something.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
HunterMinerCrafter, are you going coming back to develop motocoin?

That's the million dollar question. HMC seems to be busy on other projects for the time being.

He is ? What other projects is he involved in ?
I hope he comes back the market for moto seems to be dying a little and the wallet doesn't work.

He was involved with another altcoin, check his post history.
Activity: 308
don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress
motocoin sucks rofl someone create a faster mining coin.

Motocoin seems to be dying it took a big hit in both value and volume on bittrex. I hope we can use the wallet soon on obit.
We need a better trading platform.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

That's the million dollar question. HMC seems to be busy on other projects for the time being.

I hope he comes back the market for moto seems to be dying a little and the wallet doesn't work.

Wallet running.
A low price, because no community activity.
Although it is strange for such an exclusive coin ...

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

That is awesome. It is also on Yobit now as well. The wallet is under maintenance though Sad
I think as soon as Yobit finish up with their maintenance the value and colume will increase. Already more people know about moto coin who never heard of it before and it is being spoken about. So compared to weeks and months ago things look good.

Wallet is under maintenance over few months and unlikely to be fixed. yobit almost never out dead\abandoned\low volume coins from under maintanace status. It is reason why so many coins easy pumped for over 1000%.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
~10k - 11k per 24h.
P.S. blockchain and chainstate at 21.09
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fy4kifdvsf7zrkz/motoBLOCKS21.09.16.rar
P.P.S. Becarefull!  Sent about 5000 MOTO 12 hours ago and now YOBIT closed MOTO input, support is not responsible.

Yobit support responded to me...I deposited 50k Moto on yobit but it is not on the same fork as cryptopia.

I sent them the info on the deposit...I'll let you know what they say

Edit update: yobit put the 50k into my yobit wallet after 24 hours... Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Motocoin is best suited for the next game.

Next game ? There will be another ? Do share !

You can mine without pool.

Amd Phenom II (4x3.5Ghz)

Nice how many can you mine in a day ?
Activity: 41
You can mine without pool.

Amd Phenom II (4x3.5Ghz)
Activity: 600
Official website not avaiable yet?
any mining pool for Motocoin?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Motocoin is best suited for the next game.
Activity: 25
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225

That is awesome. It is also on Yobit now as well. The wallet is under maintenance though Sad
I think as soon as Yobit finish up with their maintenance the value and colume will increase. Already more people know about moto coin who never heard of it before and it is being spoken about. So compared to weeks and months ago things look good.

Wallet is under maintenance over few months and unlikely to be fixed. yobit almost never out dead\abandoned\low volume coins from under maintanace status. It is reason why so many coins easy pumped for over 1000%.
Activity: 253
Pages:
Jump to: