Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 76. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Quote from: IceCreamGoat
What criteria do you plan to use to evaluate the quality of content?
Thank you for your question. The selection of studios is made by our managers among already more or less well-known movie producers. They also consider app
lications from fresh ones.-

Hi, how many short films will be included?
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Dear friends,
We are informing you that the date of our Token Sale was changed. We expect that it is going to take place in the second quarter of 2018. The exact date will be announced soon, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, we welcome you to read our whitepaper: https://www.movieschain.io/whitepaper
Feel free to ask questions in our Telegram group and Bitcointalk forum thread.

https://t.me/movieschain
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/movieschain-by-tvzavr-announcement-decentralized-film-distribution-platform-2954653

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Thank you for your question. The selection of studios is made by our managers among already more or less well-known movie producers. They also consider applications from fresh ones.-
Activity: 50
This is an interesting question… Maybe we will use blockchain to gather votes.
Activity: 26
Activity: 69
Will it be possible for viewers to buy content using fiat?
Activity: 68
Quote from: ]
Probably, you didn’t get the main thought))) but btw I also prefer African cinema, mainly Egyptian and from South Africa.

[/quote
Main thought??? You must be kidding???
Activity: 72
Quote from: ]
If I'm not mistaken, I only saw Nigeria’s Harvest of Kongi from Africa.
[/quote
Probably, you didn’t get the main thought))) but btw I also prefer African cinema, mainly Egyptian and from South Africa.

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
What countries can we expect films from? I hope that Africa will be included.
We plan to cooperate with all the world's independent producers to provide a great variety of content!
Activity: 26
If I'm not mistaken, I only saw Nigeria’s Harvest of Kongi from Africa.
Activity: 72
What countries can we expect films from? I hope that Africa will be included.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Guys, hello!
I have a question!
Is the site all right? I see a mistake.
What happened?

Look!

Error: Failed to lookup view "/var/www/movieschain/server/router/views/html/uk/index.html" in views directory "/var/www/movieschain/views"

Help. Maybe it just does not work for me?
Perhaps technical work was carried out. Try it, it works.

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes! I just checked that everything works now. I wish you success!
copper member
Guys, hello!
I have a question!
What happened?

Look!

Error: Failed to lookup view "/var/www/movieschain/server/router/views/html/uk/index.html" in views directory "/var/www/movieschain/views"
    at Function.render (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:580:17)
    at ServerResponse.render (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:1008:7)
    at router.get (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:44:9)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at /var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
    at Function.process_params (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at router.use (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:39:5)
    at trim_prefix (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at /var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at timeLog (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:26:5)
    at trim_prefix (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at urlencodedParser (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/urlencoded.js:91:7)
    at jsonParser (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/json.js:109:7)

Perhaps technical work was carried out. Try it, it works.
Guys, hello!
I have a question!
What happened?

Look!

at Function.render (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:580:17)
    at ServerResponse.render (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:1008:7)
    at router.get (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:44:9)
    at next (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:137:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:112:3)
    at /var/www/movieschain/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:281:22
    at router.use (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:39:5)
    at timeLog (/var/www/movieschain/server/router/routes.js:26:5)
    at urlencodedParser (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/urlencoded.js:91:7)
    at jsonParser (/var/www/movieschain/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/json.js:109:7)

Guys, hello!
I have a question!
What happened?
copper member
The MoviesChain by TVzavr is a new blockchain platform connecting viewers and independent filmmakers. It gives an opportunity to filmmakers to reach the audience and get money per views. According to TVzavr Project Consultant Alexey Yeremenko the platform is different from other blockchain-based projects because already has clients, team and revenues. TVzavr has 30 mln users. The MoviesChain by TVzavr will release 100 mln ZVR tokens in April, first buyers will get set of bonuses, hawaiinewsnow.com reports.

Find out more: http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/37689074/movieschain-by-tvzavr-preparing-revolution-on-the-indepe...

Be the one of the first who buys ZVR tokens!

Stay tuned and follow us here:
To learn more visit the Website:  https://www.movieschain.io/
Meet the Team:  https://www.movieschain.io/team
Read the full Whitepaper:  https://www.movieschain.io/whitepaper
Connect on BitcoinTalk:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/movieschain-by-tvzavr-announcement-decentralized-film-distribution-platform-2954653

Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/movieschain/
Steemit https://steemit.com/@movieschain
Medium https://medium.com/@movieschain

STAY TUNED

copper member
i wanna invest in u project

You are welcome! Send me PM
copper member
whatsapp GAYS
WhatsApp too  Grin
Did you mean "Guys" and not "Gays"?
copper member
guys, hello, what about application? somebody knows when it will be ready? I wanna test it
Hello, Alpha version of Movieschain by TVzavr app is available on our website. We also have fully functional applications  available on multiple platforms. Those applications were functional since 2010 and currently you can watch more than 40,000 movies on our platform. After the end of the token sale we plan to drastically increase the number of the movies available on the platform.The system will be enhanced and upgraded for Indie movies from all over the world. Please visit our site https://movieschain.io and install our applications on your devices.

Are all the movies on your platform legally available or is that actually like the centralized platforms that commit copyright infringements? And who decides which videos will be uploaded?

Hello,

We have legal rights to all the movies we have on the platform. And that will always be that way!
To be honest I am a bit shocked that you asked that question. Have a you had a chance to look at our whitepaper? Have you seen the list of our advertising clients? Do you seriously think that companies from Fortune 500 list would put their commercials on the web of the company which has issues with copyright infringement?

As of today we buy films from content right holders, but after the token sale we change the business model. Content right holders would put movies on the platform and we (MoviesChain by TVzavr) and content right holders split all the revenues we get from viewers.

We presented our platform on Berlin film festival and on Honk Kong film festival and the level of interest from independent film producers was tremendous! We offer full transparency and very attractive financial conditions.

That’s a brief summary from Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=30223

In May we will present the platform on Cannes film festival! Stay tuned!

Hello. Our company will publish content that does not infringe copyright.

I only read "decentralized film distribution platform" and right away thought about a truly decentralized platform with full censorship resistance. Next I thought whether anyone could upload a video, and if that was the case the issue I raised isn't too far-fetched. I haven't spent time reading your white paper, but might do so later. Thanks anyway for the answer.
Thanks for the interesting question. It is unlikely that the main idea of the project is resistance to censorship. Rather - create a free, alternative market for the film industry.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
guys, hello, what about application? somebody knows when it will be ready? I wanna test it
Hello, Alpha version of Movieschain by TVzavr app is available on our website. We also have fully functional applications  available on multiple platforms. Those applications were functional since 2010 and currently you can watch more than 40,000 movies on our platform. After the end of the token sale we plan to drastically increase the number of the movies available on the platform.The system will be enhanced and upgraded for Indie movies from all over the world. Please visit our site https://movieschain.io and install our applications on your devices.

Are all the movies on your platform legally available or is that actually like the centralized platforms that commit copyright infringements? And who decides which videos will be uploaded?

Hello,

We have legal rights to all the movies we have on the platform. And that will always be that way!
To be honest I am a bit shocked that you asked that question. Have a you had a chance to look at our whitepaper? Have you seen the list of our advertising clients? Do you seriously think that companies from Fortune 500 list would put their commercials on the web of the company which has issues with copyright infringement?

As of today we buy films from content right holders, but after the token sale we change the business model. Content right holders would put movies on the platform and we (MoviesChain by TVzavr) and content right holders split all the revenues we get from viewers.

We presented our platform on Berlin film festival and on Honk Kong film festival and the level of interest from independent film producers was tremendous! We offer full transparency and very attractive financial conditions.

That’s a brief summary from Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=30223

In May we will present the platform on Cannes film festival! Stay tuned!

I only read "decentralized film distribution platform" and right away thought about a truly decentralized platform with full censorship resistance. Next I thought whether anyone could upload a video, and if that was the case the issue I raised isn't too far-fetched. I haven't spent time reading your white paper, but might do so later. Thanks anyway for the answer.
Thanks for the interesting question. It is unlikely that the main idea of the project is resistance to censorship. Rather - create a free, alternative market for the film industry.

Are you some kind of gatekeeper to the platform? Let's say if someone wants to list a movie on your platform, does that person or entity have to prove that it is the rightful owner of the material which is supposed to be published?
Pages:
Jump to: