Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 80. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Profit, Communication, Enjoyment, three basic and important aspects of this great project! I wish you the best!!!
I will be pleased to participate!
Activity: 52
Profit, Communication, Enjoyment, three basic and important aspects of this great project! I wish you the best!!!
Activity: 61
I would love to participate in your study plan! There are many options, photography and design are very expensive careers, but through Movies Chain University there are very attractive possibilities with regard to costs.
Activity: 77
Innovation, organization and teamwork are the keys to success for any company and MoviesChain offers all these features! Well done!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
With its trajectory and its great ideas, MoviesChain is guaranteed success! It is a very complete project! I would follow the news)
Activity: 50
Direct interaction, without intermediaries! That is the future of business🚀🚀🚀! Win and Win !!
copper member
Activity: 140
when will it started? may or april???

Approximately in May. If there are any changes, we will immediately notify you
Activity: 51
when will it started? may or april???
Activity: 66
Hello, i am new) Will you have something like a coin mining on the platform?
hey, as far as I know ZVR token is not minable

Yes you are right! ZVR token is not minable.

Go sort out the cluster of inquiries someone just posted and if done well u will be allowed to land ur ass back on sofa u were lying on when those inquiries showed up in ur thread. Someone questioned u about recommendation system, mind addressing that?

Could you kindly clarify you question, please?
thanx
copper member
Hello, i am new) Will you have something like a coin mining on the platform?
hey, as far as I know ZVR token is not minable

Yes you are right! ZVR token is not minable.

Go sort out the cluster of inquiries someone just posted and if done well u will be allowed to land ur ass back on sofa u were lying on when those inquiries showed up in ur thread. Someone questioned u about recommendation system, mind addressing that?

Could you kindly clarify you question, please?
copper member
Hello, it’s an interesting project. But I’m not sure where I can find next information. Are they going to buyback their tokens?

More information about the project you can find in our whitepaper https://www.movieschain.io/whitepaper/
Activity: 66
I think it will work due to its security system but we’ll see. I’ll follow up this project be glad to get more info.
Activity: 41
Hi there, I’m newbie in this market. And I’m a little perplexed: is Bounty Campaign and Signature Campaign the same?

Signature Campaign is part of Bounty Campaign, bounty company also includes social networks, writing articles etc
Activity: 65
Hello, it’s an interesting project. But I’m not sure where I can find next information. Are they going to buyback their tokens?
Activity: 53
lol i see this - please be carefull - moviechain and movieSchain - two different web page
thanks - I'm already confused, so I ran into the same problem, now i see that only https://movieschain.io/
Activity: 53
Hi there, I’m newbie in this market. And I’m a little perplexed: is Bounty Campaign and Signature Campaign the same?
Activity: 45
lol i see this - please be carefull - moviechain and movieSchain - two different web page
Activity: 59
Guys i can't understand MoviesChain or MOVIECHAIN
On you web page in whitepaper MOVIECHAIN, this is error?
https://moviechain.io/static/resources/MovieChain%20White%20Paper%20V1.1-en.pdf
copper member
I like your project and idea. I hope that you’ll stick to your plan. If it’s as secure as they described, it’ll be very successful!

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 69
I like your project and idea. I hope that you’ll stick to your plan. If it’s as secure as they described, it’ll be very successful!
Pages:
Jump to: