Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 83. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is the Movies Chain University currently working? Are there graduates?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64

OUR PARTNERS

LIST OF COMPANIES USING OUR ADVERTISING PLATFORM AND SERVICES

if the above information is true to its existence, then this project will be truly remarkable, the above companies are big companies in the world, honestly I can not imagine what would happen with ICO this project. I have not studied this project in detail yet, but it will be very interesting to follow.
good luck team.

I join the question - is there any proofs?
Activity: 31
Are there examples of movies previously funded by you? The project is interesting, but so far for me all these terms are new (like blockchain etc)
Activity: 41
Can anyone participate as a filmmaker? Although these people have little experience? Do you support homemade movies?
copper member
Activity: 140
You guys have a great idea,
but to implement it you need a team, how many people are working on the project?

Information about the team you can see on our website https://www.movieschain.io/
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
It's a great idea, finally independent producers can get the right value for their work! Many successes!!
Activity: 56
Hello, i am new) Will you have something like a coin mining on the platform?
You guys have a great idea,
but to implement it you need a team, how many people are working on the project?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hey, where are you guys located?
The head-office of TVzavr is located in Russia.
Oh. That is a bigger market for crypto. It means that this community will go more higher in their filed. and they will get a huge success in this project. I will keep an eye on this project and will try my best to catch the time to invest in this project. I hope that I will get a big profit with my investment in this project.
Thank you for you belief! Appreciate it!
You are welcome. I often search for those ICOs which are started by good running companies as because of too much scam and today I found you at here for my investment. That is why I started my discussion at here to stay alert about the development process of the project and to participate in my investment with your project.
copper member
Oh. That is a bigger market for crypto. It means that this community will go more higher in their filed. and they will get a huge success in this project. I will keep an eye on this project and will try my best to catch the time to invest in this project. I hope that I will get a big profit with my investment in this project.
Thank you for you belief! Appreciate it!
copper member
That's what I thought. agree. I had a feeling that it was done by Russians). definitely worth watching and investing
Thank you for your support guys! Appreciate it!
Activity: 153
That's what I thought. agree. I had a feeling that it was done by Russians). definitely worth watching and investing
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
copper member
Activity: 153
copper member
Asian movie market is growing fast, but with the same problem for independent filmmakers: huge marketing costs and thrid-side commissions.
Local studios were thrilled to hear there’s a way to change the distribution system.
MoviesChain conquers the world!

STAY TUNED

Asia takes significant part in the indie movie market after the north america and europe. I would say, it was a farsighted step of you!
Thank you!
Asian movie market is growing fast, but with the same problem for independent filmmakers: huge marketing costs and thrid-side commissions.
Local studios were thrilled to hear there’s a way to change the distribution system.
MoviesChain conquers the world!

https://b.radikal.ru/b27/1803/98/aeaaa3cc3338.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a27/1803/51/2ce0f390d41e.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b11/1803/ac/56de21ea0e92.jpg

Asia takes significant part in the indie movie market after the north america and europe. I would say, it was a farsighted step of you!
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/0051e58d-8005-4129-a8a6-8af56f903c34
Hi, to me it looks realistic. Do you have any doubts?
copper member
hi, I am new to this topic, could someone please explain me about this project?
Hi, sure! Our projest MoviesChain by TVzavr is the world’s first blockchain-based, secure, and failure-resistant platform that directly brings together film viewers and independent cinema. Our mission is to provide independent filmmakers with a transparent system to distribute content on very attractive financial conditions globally, while providing our customers with affordable, quality independent films. MoviesChain by TVzavr will also effectively connect audiences with both independent filmmakers and the major studios.
Pages:
Jump to: