Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 96. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I see ppl getting so excited about bounty. Can somebody explain a little bit about it

Google it, man! :-)  Grin A bounty campaign (program) is when you do some little tasks for the company (project) and get stakes (not steaks Grin) for it. After that, based on the number of stakes you have you'll receive tokens. A bounty usually runs until the end of token sale.

I actually googled it!  Grin Grin Grin ; found some interesting info. Thanks a lot!

Nice topic guys! Actually, there are some bounty discussions in our MoviesChain Telegram group. Pleasem join us! Telegram t.me/movieschain
Telegram (CH) https://t.me/movieschainc

yes, I suppose most here use telegram and when it comes to news - then fast way is messenger.
will you publish the same news here and there?

yes, we will update information here and there.
Activity: 76
I see ppl getting so excited about bounty. Can somebody explain a little bit about it

Google it, man! :-)  Grin A bounty campaign (program) is when you do some little tasks for the company (project) and get stakes (not steaks Grin) for it. After that, based on the number of stakes you have you'll receive tokens. A bounty usually runs until the end of token sale.

I actually googled it!  Grin Grin Grin ; found some interesting info. Thanks a lot!

Nice topic guys! Actually, there are some bounty discussions in our MoviesChain Telegram group. Pleasem join us! Telegram t.me/movieschain

yes, I suppose most here use telegram and when it comes to news - then fast way is messenger.
will you publish the same news here and there?
copper member

Activity: 53

Thanks, man! Sounds like an easy way to gain steaks Grin Grin Grin, I mean quick money, isn't it?
So, now you undestand why people are hunting for them!  Wink And if you search in the right places to the right kewords you can find tons of them.
I see, thanks. I should probably start with MoviesChain bounty!  As it starts soon.

Thanks, man! Sounds like an easy way to gain steaks Grin Grin Grin, I mean quick money, isn't it?
So, now you undestand why people are hunting for them!  Wink And if you search in the right places to the right kewords you can find tons of them.

copper member
when bounty info be published???

Hi!
Bounty details will be announced quite soon.
Please stay tuned.

Where should I look for the announcement?  Thanks!
A thread will be created on the bitcointalk forum, here. Do not miss! Stay tuned.

Hi!
Please stay tuned.

Where should I look for the announcement?  Thanks!
copper member

Hi!
Please stay tuned.

yes, TVzavr is based in Russia, but we are planning to expand the business all over the world. Tvzavr provides VideoOnDemand service since 2009, so it is existing business behind the MoviesChain project.
Have you tried to use our application?

not yet actually. do you have one?
can you share links?

[/quote]

sure.
here is the link for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/movieschain/id1327860272?mt=8
and Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvzavr.movieschain

try it out please.

[/quote]

ok, let me check it.
It's always a great feeling when you know that the token sale project has some backround and history
copper member

yes, TVzavr is based in Russia, but we are planning to expand the business all over the world. Tvzavr provides VideoOnDemand service since 2009, so it is existing business behind the MoviesChain project.

[/quote]

can you share links?

[/quote]

sure.
here is the link for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/movieschain/id1327860272?mt=8
and Android version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvzavr.movieschain

try it out please.

[/quote]

[/quote]

can you share links?
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
The MoviesChain by TVzavr took part in #BlockShowAsia in Singapore, the biggest blockchain
event with more than 1000 partcipants!

We are happy to be part of it, meet awesome people
and share our vision! Hot discussions and great network sessions were there. Thank all of you
and thank you Singapore, the defnite centre of innovatons.

STAY TUNED

Guys, do you have any thoughts it might be a scam?
what stands behind this?

have you even been to Russia?

that's what I am talking about!
real men, real business!
ZVR to the moon  Cool  Roll Eyes
copper member
The MoviesChain by TVzavr took part in #BlockShowAsia in Singapore, the biggest blockchain

and share our vision! Hot discussions and great network sessions were there. Thank all of you

STAY TUNED

what stands behind this?

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

STAY TUNED

what stands behind this?

why would a scam spend that much for marketing? and participate such events as block show?
just check their website - you will find real people there making their own product.
so, I guess real men stands behind it

https://a.radikal.ru/a35/1803/22/1f8fcfb5d257.jpg

what stands behind this?

Pages:
Jump to: