Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 99. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey, let's say I'll buy ZVR tokens. What I can use them for?Thanks
Hi, it's a very good question! :-)

- ZVR token owners have the right to use them to watch independent folms as well as other movies on tvzavr.ru and ruskino.net on all devices. There are more than 40 000 films on tvzavr.ru and ruskino.net platforms. They will also be able to participate in the Customer Reward scheme desrcribed in Overview of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0.

- Another important aspect of owning tokens will be the ability to give them to other users who have left reviews or recommendations for a film. This motivates users not only to consume content, but also to create a quality ratings and feedback system. Token holders will not be able to gain revenues from passive investment.
Activity: 74
No more Facebook campaigns? How true is this? I have not really heard or read anything about this. I still have five bounty campaigns I'm doing on Facebook presently. Anyway, maybe I need to find out more on this.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hey, let's say I'll buy ZVR tokens. What I can use them for?Thanks
Activity: 74
If it's legit one then facebook will allow you to advertise ICO. if you endorse ICO that looks like scammy then stop advertising.
copper member
This project has potential, may I ask what is your your proposed soft cap for your ICO?
Thank you! The softcap will be $5 million.
Activity: 120
This project has potential, may I ask what is your your proposed soft cap for your ICO?
Activity: 33
Very unfortunate when facebook campaign no longer exists. Because facebook is one of the very good promotional places when it wants to promote a project that does pre-ico or ico. There may still be a twitter campaign, but not everyone has twitter. So from that very unfortunate facebook campaign eliminated.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
are you planning to accept people from all over the world?
or have any restrictions?

yes, any restrictions for US or China?

basically we are open to everybody.
still, in some countries cryptocurrency projects might be banned.

fair enough
Activity: 42
People could still post links about cryptocurrency on Facebook. It's not like Facebook is trying to hunt everyone down.
copper member

basically we are open to everybody.
still, in some countries cryptocurrency projects might be banned.
Activity: 40
It is forbidden to publicly advertise ICO. But if you make a repost not associated with the ICO, then it will not be banned
Therefore, many companies still spend bounty on facebook

Activity: 56
I just saw that a bounty stopped their facebook bounty program and I read that they are stopping this program since facebook banned ICO advertisements.But I thought that individuals are free to post about the ICOs.
So someone please make clear that facebook totally banned ICO ads or not?

If yes means no more facebook campaigns right then what will be the effect on the ICO sale due to this kind of action.
copper member

do they have telegram group for support?
or whatsapp?

after all if this project beats netflix I would say everybody I see 'I knew this!'  Grin

yes, sure.
Our telegram group: https://t.me/movieschain
Activity: 41
If it's legit one then facebook will allow you to advertise ICO. if you endorse ICO that looks like scammy then stop advertising.

They quit advertising ico or other cryptocurrency staff this year I think

There was a special notification for fb and Instagram. So definitely There would be no biunties for fb. but its just my opinion

new Bounty info is coming quite soon.
Stay tuned, we'll post it here too

great!!! hope there would be signature bounty  Cool
copper member

There was a special notification for fb and Instagram. So definitely There would be no biunties for fb. but its just my opinion

new Bounty info is coming quite soon.
Stay tuned, we'll post it here too

do they have telegram group for support?
or whatsapp?

after all if this project beats netflix I would say everybody I see 'I knew this!'  Grin
Hi everyone, just need an advice on how to choose the right project for investment. Have no clue what to start from. What would you recommend? thanks in advance! Smiley
Hi, I would recommend to do as much research as possible
1. Thoroughly read and evaluate the white paper
2. Learn all the info about the project developers, how experienced they are
3. check what other people think about the project (project social media platforms)
4. consider long-term use of the tokens
5. consider project's roadmap
6. fund transparency - to understand how the funds will be used
7. website - the quality
I'd say these are the most important ones.
Good luck!

If you are a pro in crypto stuff it's easy to find a good ICO. But if not, you have a problem. I also heard one good rule to choose ico - understand the idea and be sure that ppl need it

that's not the point actually.
you search for ico at various website, there is an awful lot of them. it should be an existing business which will not steal clients funds.
this one exists already, right? so, it might be true not scam one.
but I'd rather wait for more details

yes, Zuckerberg wants to ban all ads about ICO and crypto.
here is the link: http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-bans-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-ico-ads-2018-1
well, a good opportunity to advertise their own crypto  Grin

yeah, no competitors at alll  Grin Grin
but they also deny any suggestions about their crypto project.
not sure whether it is trustworthy or not though it might become true
Pages:
Jump to: