Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRO] Monero logo contest on 99designs.com - page 5. (Read 17027 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Font test :
Please add the name of the font. You can change the fond later, it is just to make it easier to say which one we prefer.

I edited with the name of the font!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Wait, are you part of Monero David? Or are you still on the official Mint team?
Both. And still working on the Mintcoin Fund, check my latest posts on the Mintcoin thread.
othe is also in two coins (monero and vertcoin)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Wait, are you part of Monero David? Or are you still on the official Mint team?
Monero Core Team
Font test :
Please add the name of the font. You can change the fond later, it is just to make it easier to say which one we prefer.

Excellent idea to simulate what it would be on coinmarketcap.

I like the ones at the bottom (the ones above look like someone angrily staring at you). Maybe the right one more than the left one. Could you give a 50x50 px icon and also a simulation of what it would be on coinmarketcap?

About the small icons: usually, smaller icons require redrawing. Syris, could give the link of the "simple reduction" and the "adapted reduction" for your logo proposal? It would help people better understand what I mean. Thank you.

bigger version 2000x1200 https://i.imgur.com/yXuNVdL.png

I couldn’t help animating Tongue

2MB https://i.imgur.com/FR30POA.gif
I like the concept (I still prefer other logos, but I like the sliding and the card)
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

bigger version 2000x1200 https://i.imgur.com/yXuNVdL.png

I couldn’t help animating Tongue

2MB https://i.imgur.com/FR30POA.gif
Activity: 125
Graphic designer
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
great logo's  Grin

This bounty is insanely large BTW, for a logo Tongue
600 MRO equals > 1 BTC

When this topic was created, the value of 600 MRO was around 0.15 BTC. Now it's around 1 BTC - a 6x increase! So yeah, the total bounty is unintentionally very high. I guess this is the problem with a contest that doesn't end in a short time.

One of the pledgers is actually thankful_for_today (from back in mid-April), and I don't know where he disappeared off to. So that leaves the collectible payment at 300 MRO, which is probably a fairer price anyway. If thankful_for_today shows up, of course the +300 can be paid as well. The main post should reflect this, though.
Activity: 196
why not something with the all seeing eye crossed out.
And the "favicon" in 50x50px :

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
great logo's  Grin

This bounty is insanely large BTW, for a logo Tongue
600 MRO equals > 1 BTC
Activity: 362
My two satoshis  Grin

Tanks all Smiley

Font test :

CaviarDreams

CenturyGothic

Garamond

OpenSans

Conforta

Finally, my Favorite are the first and the last Grin

For favicon :

Original :

Modified version (more visible) :
Activity: 434
how about next time you put some sort of requirement in the first post, so ppl in here don't come up with useless concepts. apart from that i disagree with the direction you want to steer this.

i'm out, gl everyone.
Monero Core Team
Update:
The logo fills my requirements but me neither I don't like the retrofuture look of the font. I would favour something more rounded. Maybe not "serif" but less "fantasy". Probably a classical, especially a humanist or a garalde, because they'd convey a feeling of calm a "reassurance" that I find both original among all the mechanistic and lineal fonts and appealling for a crypto which is all about being protected (shield)
donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

Maybe more classic?
- It is not a round logo
- The shield seems to me to be appropriate
- It's clean and simple

Very very cool - can you make the font less "sci-fi" and more accessible?
Monero Core Team

Maybe more classic?
- It is not a round logo
- The shield seems to me to be appropriate
- It's clean and simple

The logo fills my requirements (meaningful although a bit too in-your-face but that's OK). But I don't like the retrofuture look of the font. I would favour something more rounded. Maybe not "serif" but less "fantasy". Probably a classical, especially a humanist or a garalde, because they'd convey a feeling of calm a "reassurance" that I find both original among all the mechanistic and lineal fonts and appealling for a crypto which is all about being protected (shield)
My favourite so far.
Syris, you raised up the ante!
Pages:
Jump to: