Pages:
Author

Topic: Mt Gox Soon . . . - page 3. (Read 12327 times)

vip
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 01, 2011, 02:54:48 AM
Hopefully the looks can match the back-end security.

Yep it does, a few new "visible" security features will also come soon as well.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 01, 2011, 02:23:43 AM
I like it, very clean and simple.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
December 01, 2011, 02:20:49 AM
VERY NICE job guys! Hopefully the looks can match the back-end security.
vip
December 01, 2011, 02:03:24 AM
I'm not a big fan.  Let me qualify that:

The functionality seems to be the same, and that is the important part.  So no complaint there.

It IS better than the old site.

It just seems a little "hippie" and not at all profesional like a bank site.  But then, most bank sites suck.  The calculator and the circles seems a bit frivolous.

But then, it IS better than before.  Smiley

Like I said, tho, I could really care less how it looks.  I care about how it works.  Speed up cash deposits at Chase bank.  Speed up response time from support.  Those are my main 2 issues.

+9001.
Mtgox loves focusing on superficial things.  How about functionality for a change?

As stated somewhere earlier on this Thread... This is just the TIP of the iceberg, get ready for some huge announcement within January.
vip
December 01, 2011, 02:01:36 AM
The mobile access sync isn't working. The QR code gets stretched out.

Can you please provide us more information that we can fix this issue (screenshot, Os, Browser...)
Activity: 410
December 01, 2011, 01:28:49 AM
I did the same a few days ago and was verified in a matter of hours.
Activity: 294
December 01, 2011, 12:57:41 AM
Bad news, 'In order to make Euro deposits you need to have a "verified" or "trusted" account status.'

"In order to apply for the “Verified” account status please attach a copy of your government issued photo ID"

What's the problem?  I'm verified, it took me 5 minutes to scan and send the documents, and they had me verified the next day.
Activity: 406
December 01, 2011, 12:56:15 AM
Bad news, 'In order to make Euro deposits you need to have a "verified" or "trusted" account status.'

"In order to apply for the “Verified” account status please attach a copy of your government issued photo ID"

No worries, just another added functionality.

Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 01, 2011, 12:55:34 AM

December 01, 2011, 12:46:39 AM

The functionality seems to be the same, and that is the important part.  So no complaint there.

It just seems a little "hippie" and not at all profesional like a bank site.  But then, most bank sites suck.  The calculator and the circles seems a bit frivolous.

Like I said, tho, I could really care less how it looks.  I care about how it works.  Speed up cash deposits at Chase bank.  Speed up response time from support.  Those are my main 2 issues.

+9001.
Mtgox loves focusing on superficial things.  How about functionality for a change?

Yeah but adding in a few static images to spruce up the look of the site I'm sure is low hanging fruit and easy to throw in there whereas I'd assume adding functionality is another animal altogether.
December 01, 2011, 12:45:03 AM

+9001.

Nah, the functionality changes are they required you to go to a 3rd party to deposit into their exchange now.  How's that for functionality ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
December 01, 2011, 12:41:42 AM

+9001.
Activity: 294
December 01, 2011, 12:36:22 AM

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
December 01, 2011, 12:35:43 AM
The mobile access sync isn't working. The QR code gets stretched out.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 01, 2011, 12:34:28 AM
Not bad.
Make sure the hacking do not happen again.
December 01, 2011, 12:26:10 AM
I like the new look.  Nice job.

My only critique at first glance is the left sidebar non-active menu text color is a bit light on white background.
vip
December 01, 2011, 12:11:39 AM
Finally it happened, and turned out to be bad news Sad
Why so negative? You don't even know what's coming next!
Well, I was a bit disappointed because the new design didn't fit on my screen and some features weren't working as expected.
But now, with access to the old version everything is fine Smiley Keep up the good work.

Thanks
donator
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
We have cookies
December 01, 2011, 12:06:26 AM
Finally it happened, and turned out to be bad news :(
Well, I was a bit disappointed because the new design didn't fit on my screen and some features weren't working as expected.
But now, with access to the old version everything is fine :) Keep up the good work.
vip
November 30, 2011, 11:55:19 PM

What...even LESS features and deposit methods ?

No, we still have the same amount of features and we are now working wtih both BitInstant and AurumXChange for Liberty Reserve, so nothing has changed really here. Or do you have something else in mind?
November 30, 2011, 11:50:11 PM

What...even LESS features and deposit methods ?
Pages:
Jump to: