Pages:
Author

Topic: Mtgox Stolen Bitcoins moving into MaidSafe's IPO? - page 2. (Read 21079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
This is called embezzlement.

If proven, it should earn the fat frog 10 years in prison.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
Guys, ok we don't know now who is the owner but we know the receiver.
Maidsafe IPO associated account received 64.000 BTC.
So some authority to make this company (receiver) reveal the depositor?HuhHuhHuh?  (do you think they received this ammount without knowing the sender???)
THIS IS HUUUUUGE !!!!!! can't get away after that.....

This stinks like a rat's ass. Chances are that Karpeles (or someone from the inside) still has the ability to move funds from the big Gox wallet. Bankruptcy is announced, he walks, we are Goxxed. Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
ok yes...it's not easy but it's not easy for me and you not for the court Smiley
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
stolen coins tag  Shocked  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

So some authority to make this company reveal the depositor?HuhHuhHuh?
It's not easy as just asking them I believe. I don't even know if they would answer that.
They could try tracking down his IP too.
legendary

So some authority to make this company (receiver) reveal the depositor?HuhHuhHuh?  (do you think they received this ammount without knowing the sender???)

THIS IS HUUUUUGE !!!!!! can't get away after that.....
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
good job, now we can at least get some information where lost Bitcoin go. next still need who own these address.
legendary
i mean the company that received the bitcoins..... not who send them....
legendary
Terminated.
ok....since we know where he transfer them..... now it's easy to ask the company "Who send you those ??"  right?HuhHuh?
Not really. We don't know who owns the address. The company (or just Mark) stated that the coins were stolen. If you ask them, you won't really get an useful answer.
legendary
ok....since we know where he transfer them..... now it's easy to ask the company "Who send you those ??"  right?HuhHuh?
legendary
Terminated.
What is going on HuhHuh Who is controls all those coins?HuhHuh??

Nobody really knows. It could be Mark, it could be a hacker, anyone right now.
Activity: 121
Merit: 103

you have just asked the 64,000 bitcoin question.

i'll be here all week. making my old math instructors proud.
legendary

kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

The article also claims that 64,000 btc flowed into the MaidSafe IPO from aforementioned address. Their attention to detail and dedication to accurate reporting is truly impressive here.

/sarcasm
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
Seriously, where are the missing coins? MagicalTux tell us already so we can finally start the hunt.

btw: What about the efforts to match the leaked withdrawal data to the blockchain? Did anything come from that?

Mark thinks:

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
Seriously, where are the missing coins? MagicalTux tell us already so we can finally start the hunt.

btw: What about the efforts to match the leaked withdrawal data to the blockchain? Did anything come from that?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
we are doomed, better hide  Grin
legendary
Terminated.
How difficult could it be to attach a keylogger to his computer while he is out for a frappuccino?

Karpeles, after all was extremely intelligent and was ultra-careful about the security issues. And he was in to programming ever since he was just 12 years old. Do you think it will be that easy to steal data from such a person using a keylogger?

Wait.
If he was "extremely intelligent and was ultra-careful about the security issues", then how do you explain the devastating pair of hacks in 2011?
and the trade engine lag that never really got fixed?
and the crappy code that was exposed in the end?

He caused a bottleneck due to which his team couldn't properly secure Mt.Gox. He might be paranoid?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
Karpeles, after all was extremely intelligent  
This doesn't sound right to me.  I heard he was French.  Am I missing something?

Intelligent people have a habit of overlooking the dumbest mistakes.  Although from what I've seen, I'm not so sure about either statement.  From what I've read, he strikes me as one of those people who would tell people their IQ as a sign of intellect...from the free online IQ test they took when they were 13.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Karpeles, after all was extremely intelligent 
This doesn't sound right to me.  I heard he was French.  Am I missing something?
Pages:
Jump to: