Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox Verification - page 2. (Read 2389 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2014, 12:59:43 PM
Though you have spent a long time on it to get verified, I would suggest you (and everyone) to stay away from mtgox.

Mtgox is infamous for having terrible delay in USD withdrawal (FYI: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtgox-withdrawal-delays-gathering-179586) and now there is also problem in BTC withdrawal (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/broken-btc-withdrawals-on-gox-2230-est-28-jan-1654-broken-tx-431117).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 29, 2014, 04:37:14 AM
I have waited 1,5 months for the verification!! its absurd.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
January 29, 2014, 01:05:48 AM
Finally got verified by Mt. Gox...took two full months!
Activity: 6
January 15, 2014, 07:36:32 PM
BTW. Why MtGox has always higher price than other markets? Anybody knows?
Activity: 6
January 15, 2014, 06:58:15 PM
Mine is pending since the 31th of December, i hope i don't have to wait as long as you
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
January 15, 2014, 06:56:32 PM
The same is happening with me. The documents were sent on 20th November
A ticket was created and answer was basically "we are sorry, but keep waiting in the queue.
Activity: 8
January 15, 2014, 06:43:59 PM
So I registered with MtGox about 6 weeks ago...but the account still says: "Your account verification request has been received, and will be reviewed within the next 20 business days. (All verifications which are not in Japanese, English, or latin script will be reviewed within 20 or  more business days)  Please contact support@mtgox if you have any questions or comments."

When I try to fund the account it states that: In order to make deposits you need to have a "verified" or "trusted" account status. Please visit ...mtgox/forms/verification... to apply.

When I go to the verification page, it shows that my photo ID and proof of residence are uploaded.  Click to verify and it reads: "The account verification process has been completed. Thank you for submitting your documents for verification. You will be sent an email notification of validation or rejection after our staff have reviewed your submission."  I've done this at least 4 times now.

What am I missing here please? Is this typical? Anyone have similar experiences or advice? I've heard that MtGox can be problematic...

6 Weeks ago? Wow thats a long time.  Write them an email and ask whats goin on!
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
January 15, 2014, 06:33:15 PM
So I registered with MtGox about 6 weeks ago...but the account still says: "Your account verification request has been received, and will be reviewed within the next 20 business days. (All verifications which are not in Japanese, English, or latin script will be reviewed within 20 or  more business days)  Please contact support@mtgox if you have any questions or comments."

When I try to fund the account it states that: In order to make deposits you need to have a "verified" or "trusted" account status. Please visit ...mtgox/forms/verification... to apply.

When I go to the verification page, it shows that my photo ID and proof of residence are uploaded.  Click to verify and it reads: "The account verification process has been completed. Thank you for submitting your documents for verification. You will be sent an email notification of validation or rejection after our staff have reviewed your submission."  I've done this at least 4 times now.

What am I missing here please? Is this typical? Anyone have similar experiences or advice? I've heard that MtGox can be problematic...
Pages:
Jump to: