Pages:
Author

Topic: Muhammed Zakir hacked? Account reactivated just now - page 3. (Read 3552 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Just like how TomatoCage came back to life then when challenged to provide proof went offline.

I informed I may not be online for a few days to not see these kind of comments, but sigh...  Undecided

Nice to see the global moderators are about six to nine months behind the rest of us.

I don't understand! Huh

Edit:- If anyone has any instructions on recovering them, please do post here! Thanks in advance! AFAIK, internet connection is broken where I am going. I will be off for about 2-5 days! If there is internet connection, I will try to come online. So if you don't see me around these days, don't make this anymore worse, if you know what I mean!

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

Thank you, ibminer! I will give it a go when I return home!

Disclaimer: If you encrypted files through Windows, this will not fully work. But based on your current situation, I doubt you were encrypting files.

I didn't encrypt.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Why is he so important now? lol he was probably out there killing for ISIS all this time and now is back just give him another chance guys, Muslim=Arab=Terrorist.
Your password is : administrator and if it's not that then just contact NSA and ask them what is the backdoor code for windows.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
Edit:- If anyone has any instructions on recovering them, please do post here! Thanks in advance! AFAIK, internet connection is broken where I am going. I will be off for about 2-5 days! If there is internet connection, I will try to come online. So if you don't see me around these days, don't make this anymore worse, if you know what I mean!

http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
Disclaimer: If you encrypted files through Windows, this will not fully work. But based on your current situation, I doubt you were encrypting files.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Just like how TomatoCage came back to life then when challenged to provide proof went offline.

Nice to see the global moderators are about six to nine months behind the rest of us.
I am unable to login to my profile. I am using windows and have 2 profiles, 1 admin & 1 standard user. I am not exactly sure what is the problem, but I guess it is related to password. I tried many times, but I can't login. It is not possible to recover password using recovery tools because of the length of password. So I am only left with cracking it with a software available online. Like I said earlier, chances for logging in again is very low.

What version of Windows?  There should be ways to get around the password issue.

Windows 7.

Is it telling you the password has failed or is it giving you another message?

Password failed.

As long as the drive is readable, which it is if you are loading Windows, the data should be retrievable. I assume this machine is where the PGP & wallet exists? 

Yes.

And you don't know your password but you know how long it is?  Huh

I know my password, but I can't login to my profile. I think maybe a letter or number is wrong. I'm not sure about it though!

So the new accusation is: "I don't trust them because they lost access to an empty wallet and pgp key cannot sign a message proving their identity"?

I can't help with that, but as MZ offered a proof of knowledge. Would that be acceptable? I can think of a question only they should be able to answer based on our past exchange of encrypted messages.
FTFY

It seems like Muhammed Zakir is well aware that a signed message is needed to prove identity:

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/bbPkYwh.png[/img]

His own demands to require a signed message are being honored.
 -snip-

I understand what you're saying, but if I can't access my wallet or PGP, how can I sign? Huh

-snip-
I can't help with that, but as MZ offered a proof of knowledge. Would that be acceptable? I can think of a question only they should be able to answer based on our past exchange of encrypted messages.

@hilariousandco:- Will this work?

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
That is proof-of-proxy, i.e. you. Whether you can be trusted with that is debatable for each individual. I'd prefer cryptography over trust. Anyhow, the password problem with Windows can be semi-easily mitigated and thus voids the excuse.

Yah,  I don't use windows but you should just be able to put a linux distro on a usb, boot from that usb, mount the harddrive, read all the data you want to read.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
because the security on this site sucks--I've known that for a while now
You think so ? I doubt it.Never had a complain from people with strong passwords losing access to accounts.Most of the accounts are hacked due to indirect phishing or direct attacking the victims machine.Data-base breach was a different case altogether.My point being,it's due to users fault their accounts are hacked and not the forum.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
So yeah, looks pretty suspicious to me right now.   This forum is a hacker's wet dream and I'd be willing to bet money that this isn't MZ.  Think I'm going to change my password pretty soon, because the security on this site sucks--I've known that for a while now, but watch out when the hackers start doing this crap.  Nothing is safe.
legendary
Goonies never say die.
YOU'RE FUCKIN STUPID.

I've been logged into this accout for 3 weeks straight retard!

Always full of assumptions! CORRUPTION ALERT. CORRUPTION ALERT

"Always full of assumptions" and then you insert an assumption right after that. You're cool.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
So the new accusation is: "I don't trust them because they lost access to an empty wallet and pgp key"?
I'd expect someone like you to know better than that. Statements like these are part of the reason for which we have failed to prevent a number of scams. One of the most recent cases is nachius.

That is proof-of-proxy, i.e. you. Whether you can be trusted with that is debatable for each individual. I'd prefer cryptography over trust. Anyhow, the password problem with Windows can be semi-easily mitigated and thus voids the excuse.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

CORRUPTION AT ITS FINEST.

Base your trust on FACTS! A trust rating should NEVER include "possibly" or "likely" in it!

Stop abusing your trust! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE!
Nice to see another account waking up to defend this woken up account.  Smiley

YOU'RE FUCKIN STUPID.

I've been logged into this accout for 3 weeks straight retard!

Always full of assumptions! CORRUPTION ALERT. CORRUPTION ALERT
legendary
Goonies never say die.
So the new accusation is: "I don't trust them because they lost access to an empty wallet and pgp key cannot sign a message proving their identity"?

FTFY

It seems like Muhammed Zakir is well aware that a signed message is needed to prove identity:

His own demands to require a signed message are being honored.

Base your trust on FACTS! A trust rating should NEVER include "possibly" or "likely" in it!

Nice to see another account waking up to defend this woken up account.  Smiley

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
PMs blocked, send answers to main.
So the new accusation is: "I don't trust them because they lost access to an empty wallet and pgp key"?

legendary
Terminated.
You don't even need to do that. There are ways of just deleting the Windows password from outside of the system. I'm 100% positive that I've done it a long time ago with Windows 7.
Do what? This is what I was referring to in my post... there are ways to get around the password issue, depending on the version, I should be able to give instructions.
I assumed that you were specifically implying taking out the drive and plugging it into another system. Old habits, sorry. Lips sealed
legendary
Goonies never say die.
You don't even need to do that. There are ways of just deleting the Windows password from outside of the system. I'm 100% positive that I've done it a long time ago with Windows 7.

Do what? This is what I was referring to in my post... there are ways to get around the password issue, depending on the version, I should be able to give instructions... or everyone can just google it.  Wink

Edit: @Lauda, I see the confusion, I was giving 2 methods of recovery. But yes the easiest should be clearing/resetting the password assuming there are not other factors involved (I'm leaving information out of my response on purpose... I don't want to give out excuses or reasons, just want the truth). I'm not 100% sure if it is even the password that he's claiming is the issue because his last post seems to be altering what the issue may be. Hopefully the story doesn't start changing!  Smiley
legendary
Terminated.
I am unable to login to my profile. I am using windows and have 2 profiles, 1 admin & 1 standard user. I am not exactly sure what is the problem, but I guess it is related to password. I tried many times, but I can't login. It is not possible to recover password using recovery tools because of the length of password. So I am only left with cracking it with a software available online. Like I said earlier, chances for logging in again is very low.
What version of Windows?  There should be ways to get around the password issue. As long as the drive is readable, which it is if you are loading Windows, the data should be retrievable. I assume this machine is where the PGP & wallet exists?   .. And you don't know your password but you know how long it is?  Huh
legendary
Goonies never say die.

What version of Windows?  There should be ways to get around the password issue. Is it telling you the password has failed or is it giving you another message?  As long as the drive is readable, which it is if you are loading Windows, the data should be retrievable. I assume this machine is where the PGP & wallet exists?  

And you don't know your password but you know how long it is?  Huh
@shorena: Thank you!

@hilariousandco: So, what do you think?

You may not know about this, but before I completely understood how valuable *personal* BTC address is, I sold 2 addresses, which were addresses I created when I got involved in Bitcoin, and someone (buyer of those addresses iirc) has already publicly posted private keys of those 2 addresses. It was a pretty stupid thing and I regretted selling it later! Therefore, I can only sign using either my pgp key or main BTC address - 1MZakirz92c76pK6BNy1NAEmbWYpDcP7mh. But you already know I can't sign from either of them.

-snip-
What is the problem with your PC?  Why are chances low of recovery??

-snip-
Why don't we make it simple, If the guy is real MZ then i hope he would have access to his old online wallets, maybe some exchange or Bit-x?? which has 2fa with registered mobile number  Shocked , why don't he send a large volume to the address which is significantly larger than his account and prove the truth.

If you have read my posts, you can see that I have already said I have access to those accounts, including BIT-X.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
Not being able to sign from any prior known address or PGP key makes me even more suspicious.
We are in digital ecosystem, a sign will ward off all the possibilities whether he is real or a jacked account.
Why don't we make it simple, If the guy is real MZ then i hope he would have access to his old online wallets, maybe some exchange or Bit-x?? which has 2fa with registered mobile number  Shocked , why don't he send a large volume to the address which is significantly larger than his account and prove the truth.
Pages:
Jump to: