Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi-Coin Testnet Faucet! BeyondFaucet.com (formerly Testnet-Faucet.com)! - page 2. (Read 1161 times)

copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 91
Hello everyone,

I know that it's been a while, but I have some updates that should be of help to others.

To begin, I have upgraded the servers and increased the minimum payouts for tBTC and tDOGE (decreased payouts for tLTC as they were way too high). I also registered some nice domains for each faucet which you will find when you click on a faucet from the main page (https://testnet-faucet.com). Lastly, with support, I am also starting a Dashcoin and ZCash faucet for developers for testing in the coming days.

Enjoy,
Tech1k
copper member
I hope you are still working on that project.
To motivate you, I'll refill your tbtcs a bit  Wink

Thank you! I am still working on the faucet and I plan on adding some other coins too - been very busy lately!
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
I hope you are still working on that project.
To motivate you, I'll refill your tbtcs a bit  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
Oh, whoops my bad lol, the faucet is using Bitcoin v0.15.2 which didn't have bech32 addresses! I'll upgrade the daemon to 0.20.0 today, sorry about that!

It wasn't really an error, but it does make your faucet look like it was made in pre-segwit times Wink
Let me know if you want me to try it out with a bech32 address!
copper member
I wanted to try out your faucet... Just to see how it works.
Couldn't claim for a bech32 address:

tb1qfxfnzhqymu5vt0fv7ykkevct4g3nmyezqj47vs

You entered an invalid Testnet Bitcoin address!
Oh, whoops my bad lol, the faucet is using Bitcoin v0.15.2 which didn't have bech32 addresses! I'll upgrade the daemon to 0.20.0 today, sorry about that!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
I wanted to try out your faucet... Just to see how it works.
Couldn't claim for a bech32 address:

tb1qfxfnzhqymu5vt0fv7ykkevct4g3nmyezqj47vs

You entered an invalid Testnet Bitcoin address!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Hello Tech1k, I send you ~1.4 tbtc, it allowed me for lighting-network experiments some time ago

txid d64d0b7083efdf46785c42a643dcdc4c473789712254de48f2e107d58a673dea

good luck  Wink

I appreciate your generous tBTC donation to the faucet!

well i will tried to get some and after risend to faucet again, i like to test it , first time i will get some from faucet.
copper member
Hello Tech1k, I send you ~1.4 tbtc, it allowed me for lighting-network experiments some time ago

good luck  Wink

I appreciate your generous tBTC donation to the faucet!
copper member
Testnet Bitcoin is now active on the faucet!

From what I see the faucet is already dry. This means that you either were too generous, either somebody has already abused your faucet.
Quite sad...

It is quite sad because this coin don't have any value , it is just testnet coin , people are just crazy today!

So true, it seems like people are crazy over these testnet coins just to have them for no reason whatsoever lol
Activity: 4
Merit: 35

good luck  Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

From what I see the faucet is already dry. This means that you either were too generous, either somebody has already abused your faucet.
Quite sad...

It is quite sad because this coin don't have any value , it is just testnet coin , people are just crazy today!
copper member
Testnet Bitcoin is now active on the faucet! I don't even have a whole tBTC, so please feel free to donate some to the faucet (I'm going to try and mine some)!

Claim tBTC: https://testnet-faucet.com/btc-testnet

If you wan't a tbtc donation it would be great (for you) to provide the address here,
so all can donate to you with tbtc.

Wink

and yes, I would donate you a bit

You're awesome Cool! Here is the tBTC faucet address: mohjSavDdQYHRYXcS3uS6ttaHP8amyvX78

Send you 1 tbtc, so now you got a bit for starting Wink
39ba1c2967893d3f3371cff94a18f4dea88708c1dc99bd97b59a84860a450ed5

good luck for your project

Thank you very much, I am very grateful for your donation! This will help out a lot! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
Testnet Bitcoin is now active on the faucet! I don't even have a whole tBTC, so please feel free to donate some to the faucet (I'm going to try and mine some)!

If you wan't a tbtc donation it would be great (for you) to provide the address here,

Wink

You're awesome Cool! Here is the tBTC faucet address: mohjSavDdQYHRYXcS3uS6ttaHP8amyvX78

Send you 1 tbtc, so now you got a bit for starting Wink
39ba1c2967893d3f3371cff94a18f4dea88708c1dc99bd97b59a84860a450ed5

good luck for your project
copper member
I plan on having tVIA and tDGB working by the end of the day! I am still working on tGRS and tBCH, I will announce when those faucets are working!

I'm still planning on adding Dashcoin to the faucet.
copper member
I'm adding the Viacoin testnet to the faucet and there are some issues that I am working on fixing with adding Groestlcoin. I apologize for the delays, I'll post when Groestlcoin is working on the faucet!

I might also add Dashcoin to the faucet!
copper member
The Bitcoin testnet faucet is now online and working!

https://testnet-faucet.com/btc-testnet

I am also making a node monitor to let users monitor the status of not only the faucet nodes, but the chains themselves!
copper member
I'm going to add Groestlcoin to the testnet faucet as it seems there is some demand for tGRS coins!

If you sent the tgrs address here then grs users can fill the groestlcoin faucet
Replied on Discord and thank you again for the generous tGRS donation for the faucet!
Activity: 608
Merit: 526
I'm going to add Groestlcoin to the testnet faucet as it seems there is some demand for tGRS coins!

If you sent the tgrs address here then grs users can fill the groestlcoin faucet
copper member

Quite sad...
Good points, but what actually happened was the faucet was dry to begin with as I'm trying to mine and get some tBTC for the faucet lol

Currently I have it so you can claim 0.001-0.0125 tBTC/hour when the faucet isn't dry!
copper member

Wink

Pages:
Jump to: