Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi-In-One(D) Software (16 in 1) Data Entry software for Sale at just $5. - page 2. (Read 7249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Still selling xiaoa studio multi in 1 D Software for just $2 only.  Limited slots available with low price.
legendary
I'am Going to buy it within 24 hours. THanks Man .. This is a great software to earn ..

Your Software admin panel has been sent to you on skype. Plz check it out and confirm me that you can login or not.  If you got any issue, hit me a pm or contact me on skype , i will reply you immediately.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'am Going to buy it within 24 hours. THanks Man .. This is a great software to earn ..
legendary
Hey I would be interested, but does your system work on a Macbook?  Is the ongoing price still for $2?

Thanks  Grin

Yes. The Price is still $2 for first 10 buyers only. After that it will be $5 each.

Sent you a PM

Replied to your pm. Plz check it out . Are you able to install windows operating system if u have a Desktop at your home ?

I do have a windows XP computer at home... but it's really slow and old, so I hardly use it.  If I were to get a program where I can easily start working whenever I please, I would prefer to have it on the most convenient computer I have; which would be my Macbook.  Undecided

Pm me the configuration of your old pc with all the details.  I will review and will let you know if you can do it or not.

At work right now currently... but regardless, I wouldn't be interested since I wouldn't be able to solve captchas readily whenever I want with my laptop I take everywhere.  If I could, then I would have already bought a place in your program.

Sorry. There is no reservation here. First come , first serve. If all slots of $2 filled , then it will cost you $5. So, if you want to buy it buy now.
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
Hey I would be interested, but does your system work on a Macbook?  Is the ongoing price still for $2?

Thanks  Grin

Yes. The Price is still $2 for first 10 buyers only. After that it will be $5 each.

Sent you a PM

Replied to your pm. Plz check it out . Are you able to install windows operating system if u have a Desktop at your home ?

I do have a windows XP computer at home... but it's really slow and old, so I hardly use it.  If I were to get a program where I can easily start working whenever I please, I would prefer to have it on the most convenient computer I have; which would be my Macbook.  Undecided

Pm me the configuration of your old pc with all the details.  I will review and will let you know if you can do it or not.

At work right now currently... but regardless, I wouldn't be interested since I wouldn't be able to solve captchas readily whenever I want with my laptop I take everywhere.  If I could, then I would have already bought a place in your program.
legendary

Thanks  Grin

Sent you a PM

Thanks  Grin

Sent you a PM

legendary

Thanks  Grin

Sent you a PM

Thanks  Grin

Sent you a PM
legendary
Multi-In-One(D) Software (16 in 1)
Features:
1. You can work on all the 16 servers below:
(1) kolotibablo (kb)
(2) Koloteam (kt)
(3) Pixprofit (pix)
(4) Pixtyper(pix)
(5) Pixandprofit (pix)
(6) Qlinkgroup(qg) ( Not Supported )
(7) Lookandearn (Httpinternet) (la)
(Cool Megatypers (mt)
(9) Protypers (pt)
(10)Typethat (tt)
(11)Typeit (ti)
(12)Captcha2cash (cc)
(13)Captchatypers (ct)
(14)Uploadcaptcha (uc)
(15)Fasttypers (ft)
(16)Captchaocr (Human ocr) (co)

There are 16 service for just captcha work. Which one is paying more than other? Actually if we want to get that software, firtly we have to get all these service membership. Which services provide directly membership?

From Above list, Only 2 servers are paying with high prices, i.e., Megatypers and Captchatypers. Megatypers provide direct membership, but you need a INVITE code from someone like me to join it as my referral. And I think its totally worthless to work on low prices paying servers. So, its better to work on those with high rates only.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Multi-In-One(D) Software (16 in 1)
Features:
1. You can work on all the 16 servers below:
(1) kolotibablo (kb)
(2) Koloteam (kt)
(3) Pixprofit (pix)
(4) Pixtyper(pix)
(5) Pixandprofit (pix)
(6) Qlinkgroup(qg) ( Not Supported )
(7) Lookandearn (Httpinternet) (la)
(Cool Megatypers (mt)
(9) Protypers (pt)
(10)Typethat (tt)
(11)Typeit (ti)
(12)Captcha2cash (cc)
(13)Captchatypers (ct)
(14)Uploadcaptcha (uc)
(15)Fasttypers (ft)
(16)Captchaocr (Human ocr) (co)

There are 16 service for just captcha work. Which one is paying more than other? Actually if we want to get that software, firtly we have to get all these service membership. Which services provide directly membership?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
transaction went smooth with support thank you buddy Smiley
awesome software nonstop flow  Grin
legendary

Thanks  Grin

Thanks  Grin
legendary
am i still in the 10 spots for this software if yes im planning to buy it just waiting for my
payout at my sig campaign

Sure buddy.  Just let me know when you are ready to make a payment for software and send the payment to my btc address given in my profile.
also can you register me in your captchatyper team that would be great thanks

Received $2 from you on my btc address.  Creating your software panel right away.
legendary
am i still in the 10 spots for this software if yes im planning to buy it just waiting for my

Sure buddy.  Just let me know when you are ready to make a payment for software and send the payment to my btc address given in my profile.

I have just checked my list of typers.  You are already Registered with me. After you get the multi in 1 software , I will get you another 5 ids to work with software.
legendary
Metawin.com

legendary

legendary
Metawin.com
legendary
Selling it for a too low cost at just $2 for first 10 buyers only.  Reserve your low cost Spot if you want to buy this awesome data entry software .
Pages:
Jump to: