Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi-In-One(D) Software (16 in 1) Data Entry software for Sale at just $5. - page 3. (Read 7249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Hi,
I'm interested to buy this software. Please let me know if I'm among the first 10 Smiley
Thanks.

BTW, can I get the link of the demo video ?? Pm me with that link Smiley
Thanks.

Sent you all the details with demo video information.  Plz make a payment and your software Panel will be created within 24 hrs and will be sent to you via PM.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
BTW, can I get the link of the demo video ?? Pm me with that link Smiley
Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hi,
I'm interested to buy this software. Please let me know if I'm among the first 10 Smiley
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
hello letyouearn, i'm interested to buy it If I get to be in the first 10 ... from those servers and services mentioned, is there any in particular that pays the workers directly by bitcoin since I could only earn bitcoin and other payment methods are forbidden base on my location, thanks
try to to talk with letyouearn.... he can accept bitcoin paypent for this.
this multi n one d from xiaoa studio is very nice good software for multi id and multi server.... and your account will not get banned using xiaoa software..
Thanks already did and im working right now on the software, its really fast Smiley
nice buddy nice and very fast.... if good enough and fast type you can earn much better....now im your team too..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
hello letyouearn, i'm interested to buy it If I get to be in the first 10 ... from those servers and services mentioned, is there any in particular that pays the workers directly by bitcoin since I could only earn bitcoin and other payment methods are forbidden base on my location, thanks
try to to talk with letyouearn.... he can accept bitcoin paypent for this.
this multi n one d from xiaoa studio is very nice good software for multi id and multi server.... and your account will not get banned using xiaoa software..
legendary
How many hours would it take with a rate of 2000-3000 captchas per hour to make 20-30$? How many hours would you have to work a day?

It depends on the rates at that time and your typing speed also. If you can type fast enough, you can really earn gr8 with this program .
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How many hours would it take with a rate of 2000-3000 captchas per hour to make 20-30$? How many hours would you have to work a day?
legendary

Sent you the pm with my skype id. Please add me on skype to discuss about it.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
First 10 buyers will get this wonderful data entry software for just $2 only. Hurry up guys, its a lifetime software with no validity. 
legendary
Multi-In-One(D) Software (16 in 1)
Features:
1. You can work on all the 16 servers below:
(1) kolotibablo (kb)
(2) Koloteam (kt)
(3) Pixprofit (pix)
(4) Pixtyper(pix)
(5) Pixandprofit (pix)
(6) Qlinkgroup(qg) ( Not Supported )
(7) Lookandearn (Httpinternet) (la)
(Cool Megatypers (mt)
(9) Protypers (pt)
(10)Typethat (tt)
(11)Typeit (ti)
(12)Captcha2cash (cc)
(13)Captchatypers (ct)
(14)Uploadcaptcha (uc)
(15)Fasttypers (ft)
(16)Captchaocr (Human ocr) (co)

The video shows how it works.
Click here to watch demo video online

2. You can work with multiple accounts and servers at the same time. You can get captcha fast all day long 7/24/365.
You can type in about 2000-3000 captcha per hour and earn 20$-30$ per day if you type fast enough.
3. We provide you software and control panel, you can add authorization or delete authorization at any time.
4. One time payment, You will get the latest software free of charge for lifetime. No further charges.
5. Your IDs will not be banned because of using our software.
6. You can use it as long as .Net Framework 2.0 is installed on your computer.
7. Timer available on software.
8. You can pause or continue work at any time.
9. You can change software size according your own idea.

Snapshot :

If you are interested to buy it. Pm me or post here.

Payment methods accepted : perfect money,  bitcoin.

Feedbacks of my Buyers after buying software. :

Thanks already did and im working right now on the software, its really fast Smiley

transaction went smooth with support thank you buddy Smiley
awesome software nonstop flow  Grin

Good software you got there my friend Grin I can work with a much faster speed and earn like double or triple! Glad that I bought your software.
Pages:
Jump to: