Pages:
Author

Topic: Multi wallet? - page 2. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 12, 2017, 05:17:24 AM
Do you have feedback concerning coinomi multiwallet ?
It's seems to have many bugs of transaction
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 12, 2017, 12:38:52 AM
Instead of offline multi coin wallet you can try minting sites like posw wallet. they give you additional coins for keeping your coins there. Its called Minting. Its similar to mining but here altcoins are used. You can really get some good profit there keeping your coins. I dont actually know any other minting site, but i have some of my coins pending in posw wallet. Posw wallet have now been delisting several coijs from tgeir wallet. You can find any other such site to have some profit.
Activity: 8
June 11, 2017, 04:26:30 PM
I was wondering, is there any offline wallet that can hold altcoins and bitcoins?
I'm kinda done with having 10 different wallets :/
By offline you meant to say software wallet?
Sadly i don't know any. There is no such thing probably because it would be VERY complicated and chaotic piece of code.

yes, like one you keep on your hdd or whatever. kinda thought it would be a hell on coding but someone might have done it ;p
Jaxx looks promising but i'm not really convinced after doing a bit of research on it. guess i'll have to stick with multiple wallets.

thanks for the answers anyway guys!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
June 10, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
I was wondering, is there any offline wallet that can hold altcoins and bitcoins?
By offline you meant to say software wallet?
Sadly i don't know any. There is no such thing probably because it would be VERY complicated and chaotic piece of code.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2017, 02:20:52 PM
I don't remember seeing an offline wallet for multicoin but there is coinomi and holytransaction which I have heard from others. It's a well known wallet but I haven't tried any of that two since i have no use for it.

Edit: I forgot to add jaxx.io
Activity: 8
June 10, 2017, 02:17:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: