Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiCrypto.net - 1800 investments! 900 payouts! Earn 110% in only 100 hours! - page 4. (Read 6274 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
well im thinking 300 paid back from 700 deposits is already advertising ppl will be screwed over. not to mention youre having daily problems with database and other issues.

Our site is "young". This is normal that young sites has some issues. We working hard to fix them all.

I'll invest 100 hours of your plan . What a time to be processed ?
Activity: 35
Never invest in such a long term ponzies. Never!
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 20
well im thinking 300 paid back from 700 deposits is already advertising ppl will be screwed over. not to mention youre having daily problems with database and other issues.

Our site is "young". This is normal that young sites has some issues. We working hard to fix them all.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This could be successor of CryptoDouble
Already 1663 investments Sad

I hope nobody invest here anymore, so this site can collapse quickly
Activity: 224
You should change it to Earn only 110% in 100 hours! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
We have small problem with database, but we fix them and now everything work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
new coin double ponzi
now i am trying another one
after then i will try this one Smiley

Hi Everyone

Today We decide decrease our first plan (25h) from 25% profit to 20% profit to ensure longer life. This is the first and last plan change in this month.
Other plans remains unchanged.

Next plan change will be in March (30 days after start).

Hello Everyone

We decide add minimum payout amout for referall payouts. From now minimum payout is as much as the minimum deposit of selected currency.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
110% its mean earn 210% on 100 hour
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
sure, where do i send my bitcoins ?

Just send it to me. I promise I'm going to pay back 111% (minus a small fee) in 100 hours Smiley.
Activity: 144
Activity: 420
Don't invest in this ponzi,you will lose money! All ponzi sites are scams.
well the rate of return is really small so most probably if you invest early youll get it back

Well if you think 110% profit is small,if you invest 1 BTC you will get back 2.1 BTC...that is a multiplier of 2.1x...not so small if you ask me!
wouldnt it that be 210%? return of investment 100% and 110% more correct me if im wrong

that's right  you put in 1 and you get 2.1 back after 100 hours
Activity: 378
well the rate of return is really small so most probably if you invest early youll get it back

Well if you think 110% profit is small,if you invest 1 BTC you will get back 2.1 BTC...that is a multiplier of 2.1x...not so small if you ask me!
wouldnt it that be 210%? return of investment 100% and 110% more correct me if im wrong
Activity: 434
this is a repeat of another cryptodouble incident waiting to blow up in your face lol.
legendary
Activity: 1036

Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1036
Pages:
Jump to: