Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiCrypto.net - 1800 investments! 900 payouts! Earn 110% in only 100 hours! - page 5. (Read 6274 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hello?!?

What API are you using to handle the payments of 80+ cryptocurrencies??

Please let us know.

For security reason we can't answer this question. We can only tell you that most popular coins wallets are stored on our dedicated server. Cold wallets are stored in few different locations.

Exactly the answer I was expecting. Lmao. You're one funny dude, can't you just admit that your game is 100% manually operated? It's pretty obvious. When you're asleep payments aren't added, yet during your waking hours the payments are added quickly, yet not instantly. Very suspicious. Very funny.

Oh well, I won't waste my time any longer. It would be better if you were just honest to your players instead of lying about your system. It's not automated. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Payments aren't added becase we had deposit issue. There is no chance to manage manually  transactions in such a quantity.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hello?!?

Please let us know.

For security reason we can't answer this question. We can only tell you that most popular coins wallets are stored on our dedicated server. Cold wallets are stored in few different locations.

Exactly the answer I was expecting. Lmao. You're one funny dude, can't you just admit that your game is 100% manually operated? It's pretty obvious. When you're asleep payments aren't added, yet during your waking hours the payments are added quickly, yet not instantly. Very suspicious. Very funny.

Oh well, I won't waste my time any longer. It would be better if you were just honest to your players instead of lying about your system. It's not automated. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.
Hello?!?

Please let us know.

Ok, we back Smiley Everyone with ref payout issue please check your account and make payouts. Now payouts should be work.

Hello?!?

Please let us know.
Ok, we back Smiley Everyone with ref payout issue please check your account and make payouts. Now payouts should be work.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Payouts (reffer) not work!
TS explain the situation?

We have some problems with database stability, after we fix db problem we fix ref payouts issue.

http://gyazo.com/c1966951db676352625d1849679aff68
Hahaha...will it be a scam in the first day?

We have some problems with database stability, after we fix db problem we fix ref payouts issue.

Hello?!?

Please let us know.

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
you guys still sending deposits to them?  Huh

I don't play these games, I am simply interested in how they offer so many cryptocurrencies. I'm curious as to what IPN and API they're using. It seems that this game doesn't use any API or IPN, lmao. It's all manually done. What a tedious task for the OP.

Now if someone knew the API and IPN that CryptoDouble or CryptoWin used, that would be of interest to me. I thought maybe the OP was using the same one, it seems I'm wrong.

why? you plan to start your own one huh ?

Very hostile, aren't we?

I mean gosh, imagine making something other than a ponzi scheme with an API/IPN that handles 200+ cryptocoins. I can't think of a single thing that I could make with that other than a ponzi. Can you? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

nah not hostile mate... dont take it the wrong way  Smiley i doubt this site uses any api.. hes manually adding them in imo.

I don't play these games, I am simply interested in how they offer so many cryptocurrencies. I'm curious as to what IPN and API they're using. It seems that this game doesn't use any API or IPN, lmao. It's all manually done. What a tedious task for the OP.

Now if someone knew the API and IPN that CryptoDouble or CryptoWin used, that would be of interest to me. I thought maybe the OP was using the same one, it seems I'm wrong.

Very hostile, aren't we?

I mean gosh, imagine making something other than a ponzi scheme with an API/IPN that handles 200+ cryptocoins. I can't think of a single thing that I could make with that other than a ponzi. Can you? Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
referral coin is not output ? ? ? ?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Looks like deposits are handled manually.... Hmm. Yep, they definitely are handled manually. Gonna be fun times for OP. I would be wary of using this game.

OP: If it's not manual (99.9% sure it is), what IPN/API do you use to handle deposits and payouts of that many coins?

Deposits and Withdrawals are fully automated. We have some problems with our automat, but we fix it and now deposits works fine.

By "fixing" it, does that mean that now you're awake and ready to manually handle deposits? Because that's what it sounds like.

What API are you using? I'm curious now..
Looks like deposits are handled manually.... Hmm. Yep, they definitely are handled manually. Gonna be fun times for OP. I would be wary of using this game.

OP: If it's not manual (99.9% sure it is), what IPN/API do you use to handle deposits and payouts of that many coins?

Deposits and Withdrawals are fully automated. We have some problems with our automat, but we fix it and now deposits works fine.
We are working on deposit issue. Please be patient.

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: