Pages:
Author

Topic: MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device (Free, Open Source, Cross Platform) - page 99. (Read 827303 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hey.
I bought some time ago, block erupter usb miner. Finally, when I got it to authenticate and multiminer work so it gives me a 100% error. The error message is as follows.

STATUS = S = 1391071964 When a Code = 9, msg = 0 GPU (s) - 1 The PGA (s), bfgminer 3.10.0 Description = | PGA = 0, Name = BES, ID = 0, Y = Enabled, the Status = Alive, Device Elapsed = 109, av = 275547 MHS, MHS 5s = 260698, = 0, Accepted, Rejected = 0, Hardware Errors = 7, Utility = 0.000, Stale = 0, Last Share Pool = 0, Share The Last Time = 0 , Total MH = 30020.4046, Diff1 Work = 0, the Utility Work = 0000, Accepted Difficulty = 0.00000000, 0.00000000 = Rejected Difficulty, Difficulty Stale = 0.00000000, the Last Valid Work = 1391071853, Device = 100.0000% Hardware, Device Rejected% = 0.0000 |

Is there anything I can do something to miner setup  so  I can get some coins.

are you cooling the miner? 100% hardware errors indicate something is very wrong with the block erupter. I would visually insect it for damage and make sure the screws attaching the heatsink are properly tightened (some arent and they get HOT FAST without a proper heatsink and fan)   Otherwise I am not sure, but 100% hw error is device end, not multiminer I would expect. According to that info it has a hashrate but you are losing it to 100% hardware errors..  My guess is it is not properly cooled or is a heatsink issue. Also try plugging it into a different usb hub or port.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey.
I bought some time ago, block erupter usb miner. Finally, when I got it to authenticate and multiminer work so it gives me a 100% error. The error message is as follows.

STATUS = S = 1391071964 When a Code = 9, msg = 0 GPU (s) - 1 The PGA (s), bfgminer 3.10.0 Description = | PGA = 0, Name = BES, ID = 0, Y = Enabled, the Status = Alive, Device Elapsed = 109, av = 275547 MHS, MHS 5s = 260698, = 0, Accepted, Rejected = 0, Hardware Errors = 7, Utility = 0.000, Stale = 0, Last Share Pool = 0, Share The Last Time = 0 , Total MH = 30020.4046, Diff1 Work = 0, the Utility Work = 0000, Accepted Difficulty = 0.00000000, 0.00000000 = Rejected Difficulty, Difficulty Stale = 0.00000000, the Last Valid Work = 1391071853, Device = 100.0000% Hardware, Device Rejected% = 0.0000 |

Is there anything I can do something to miner setup  so  I can get some coins.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I will check that out now as well.
I only run about 112kh/s or so though.  Just a R7 250 until I can afford a couple better cards for my system.  Will I still get as much out of it as I do pool mining?

I use LTCRabbit.
It mines Doge ok though and BTC.
Apparently some people are having issues but it is sporadic.
I will mine doge for a bit while they get it taken care of.

"Noe of the pools configured for LiteCoin could be used.  Verify your pool settings and try again."

Nothing magical going on here...the pools are down.

Edit: if you feel an issue was introduced in 2.5.5 you can download previous releases at http://releases.multiminerapp.com, however the only things found in 2.5.5 are minor bug fixes.

http://p2pool.org/    << good quick fix for backup pools, sends coins straight to your wallet 2% fee etc etc
legendary
Very true!  I have two backups for my BTC but I never really did much with scrypt.  I have two pools thought I will get that setup now.

I use LTCRabbit.

Add multiple pools for each coin you mine. That way when they are down they will automatically switch to pools that are up. You should try to have at least 2 different pools for each coin. Then you don't have to switch to a different coin.
I use LTCRabbit.

"Noe of the pools configured for LiteCoin could be used.  Verify your pool settings and try again."

Edit: if you feel an issue was introduced in 2.5.5 you can download previous releases at http://releases.multiminerapp.com, however the only things found in 2.5.5 are minor bug fixes.

http://p2pool.org/    << good quick fix for backup pools, sends coins straight to your wallet 2% fee etc etc
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
I use LTCRabbit.

Add multiple pools for each coin you mine. That way when they are down they will automatically switch to pools that are up. You should try to have at least 2 different pools for each coin. Then you don't have to switch to a different coin.
legendary
I use LTCRabbit.

nope thats win 8.1 :-)

and i can reproduce it everytime with the inet cable unplugged.

Sounds like something wrong with your system on either a hardware or driver level. User-land software cannot BSOD Windows. Try the following to diagnose:

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Analyze-a-BSOD-Crash-Dump/

how about creating a backup of the config files? (xml files)...??
so if any of them r corrupt, it loads the backup.

There is already handling built in for 0 byte XML files. No idea why it didn't kick in for crazyearner. In my tests 0-byte XML files are properly handled by the app.
legendary
I just updated MuM and now it will not accept my LiteCoin pool even though all I did was update and let it restart.
Exact error:
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
when u dont have inet connection and u press start u get a bluescreen!!

Never seen this - or a BSOD for that matter any time recently.

Time to stop using XP!  Cheesy

Cheesy heheheh

nope thats win 8.1 :-)

and i can reproduce it everytime with the inet cable unplugged.

1 more suggestion,

how about creating a backup of the config files? (xml files)...??
so if any of them r corrupt, it loads the backup.

that way it can always start!!!

:-)
both coinchoose and coinwarz are down as far as I can tell.

Is there anyway to check the realtime difficulty bfgminer is reporting while multiminer is running?

I can add it to the to-do list for a future update. CoinWarz seems up to me. Right now CoinChoose is returning junk data which is causing issues (I've alerted them).

wow, you answered before I was done editing my reply for grammar lol  awesome, ill switch back to coinwarz   

I had noticed coinchoose going a little nutso (wrong block rewards on one coin, way off difficulty on a couple more etc) prompting this querie lol 

thanks

Is there anyway to check the realtime difficulty bfgminer is reporting while multiminer is running?

I can add it to the to-do list for a future update. CoinWarz seems up to me. Right now CoinChoose is returning junk data which is causing issues (I've alerted them).

Is there a way to monitor bfgminers reported realtime difficulty?

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
was created when updating tried as above didnt work reinstalled from exe done the trick not sure why it didnt work from removing the xml file

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue, but reinstalling from the EXE doesn't touch any XML files, nor does updating.

Not sure what the cause of it was as tried what you said to do and then restarted crashed again with same error but without xml file so reinstalled clean and kept coin info and was ok
was created when updating tried as above didnt work reinstalled from exe done the trick not sure why it didnt work from removing the xml file

I am glad you were able to resolve the issue, but reinstalling from the EXE doesn't touch any XML files, nor does updating.
legendary
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01:   multiminer.win.exe
  Problem Signature 02:   2.5.5.128
  Problem Signature 03:   52e99f11
  Problem Signature 04:   System.Xml

Sounds like a crash created a 0 byte XML file in %appdata%\MultiMiner - delete it and reopen MultiMiner.

Problem signature:

Sounds like a crash created a 0 byte XML file in %appdata%\MultiMiner - delete it and reopen MultiMiner.
legendary
Thanks for the feedback and bug reports all - version 2.5.5 is now available with a handful of small fixes:

• Fixed a null reference error mining with one or more devices unconfigured
  • Fixed the option to "Set Dynamic Intensity based on computer use" - broken in 2.5
  • Detect when CoinChoose.com returns a 502 "Bad Gateway" and retry once automatically
  • Maximum length for manually entered coin symbols is now 5 (to prevent MobileMiner API errors)

Broken.

Just updated get the following error

Description:
  Stopped working

Problem signature:
  Problem Signature 05:   2.0.0.0
  Problem Signature 06:   51e9fc46