Pages:
Author

Topic: Musician Akon is Launching a new Cryptocurrency. - page 2. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
In my experience I don't like and trust projects that are sponsored by popular Artists.....it's better to check if there is a real need of a coin like this...
Activity: 167
Egarly waiting to buy AKON crypto !!!!?
Activity: 392
I don't discern reason these repute to endow so diverse altcoin, has cypher to do these coins and blockchain , so well-nigh of the day they infrequent hampioning bankroll, these tokens, without any meaning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
Oh that’s great that musician icon is launching a new cryptocurrency to advertise to have a new investors in new cryptocurrency industry and at the same to be helpful to the investors to earn income.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
So is he doing an ICO?  Roll Eyes
Yes for sure, there will be offering public sales to raise funds for the akon city and his africa energy project. I am looking forward to his ICO and participate when it is lunch.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think that in few years all celebrities will have their own coin)
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
Amazing! this actually made day, The site for the new crypto coin states that an “Akon Crypto City” is in development on 2,000 acres of land that the rapper/singer was given by the president of Senegal and will be “a first of its kind 100% crypto-based city with Akoin at the center of transactional life.”
I love his vision, and I pray he succeeds. but my question is how will the project benefit Africans at large?
check out the official website https://www.akoin.io/
Really amazing, now African was really adopting cryptocurrency.
Yeah, I'm purely guessing that this coins have a pump and dump soon when it is launch in the market cap.
Well, as viewing to their site it looks like good and yesterday I saw this news on CNBC channel.
It is more attractive to investors because Akon is very well known he has many fans and followers.
Activity: 196
Many world celebrities create new coins, thus supporting the blockchain system and the whole cryptocurrency world. To help the underdeveloped countries is a good goal, so his coin will definitely be popular.  In Russia, for example, the stars of show business, such as Olga Buzova and Natalia Vodianova, develop their coins. It is very promising!
Activity: 140
That will be so great. It will help the African continent as a whole as he said in the interview.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Amazing! this actually made day, The site for the new crypto coin states that an “Akon Crypto City” is in development on 2,000 acres of land that the rapper/singer was given by the president of Senegal and will be “a first of its kind 100% crypto-based city with Akoin at the center of transactional life.”
I love his vision, and I pray he succeeds. but my question is how will the project benefit Africans at large?
check out the official website https://www.akoin.io/
Activity: 72
This is very good news let alone Akon as a celebrity wanting to launch cryptocurency, we hope this become one of the growth factor of cryptocurency in a better direction and useful for many people not just for personal gain alone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
but I fear that if Akon created the Akoin coin and then all the celebrities in the world would create their coins then maybe the crypto market would have a lot of bad issues.
Activity: 154
He is doing im very long ago and you can see his facebook page its covered with links so now he's moving to cryptocurrency seeing its demand.
Activity: 280
This is bullshit news. I'm a very close friend of Akon. He only knows about Bitcoin, but he does not invest any money into bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This information is not true
Activity: 185
Boxer Floyd Mayweather did promote an ICO and now Musician - Akon .Just be careful guys !

Read this -->

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/floyd-mayweather-backed-cryptocurrency-ico-fraud-sec-says.html
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's my idol. If he made a new penny then surely 100% I would invest 50% of my fortune in the Akoin coin. Surely some other famous singers will also create their coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Well as long as it has a celebrity who knows nothing about cryptocurrency behind it then it will be a sure winner. They should not even bother producing a whitepaper. A website with a few of his videos should do it. Just make sure that in the video's there are lots of young women in Bikini's and lots of expensive toys like Lambo's.

Lolz. Laughed a lot when I was reading your post here. Its true that when celebrities come online then it creates different kind of craze over here. Even people who are not engaged in the crypto currencies and are fan followers of celebrity like this then they will start following them and might just jump into he crypto currencies. So truly it is going to be cool project if they really are on to something. We will get more investors in the process and will help gain some push upwards as we see the down surges. Wow, a celebrity coming in and that is a good news.
Activity: 28
So is he doing an ICO?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
I can hear what you thinking, there is available some bounties ?
I dont remember any success music oriented project, maybe in one day it was changed
It is not a music oriented project. Akoin is a cryptocurrency that will be used in the planned Akon Crypto City, a city where all transactions will be 100% crypto based. He was given about 2000 acres of land by the Senegalese government to develop this city.

is this real? do you have any link that can confirm what you wrote?
Really, it's not a matter of trust, but it sound unbelievable to me..
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
This is more or less for publicity. I think he is loosing his popularity. So, he needs it to get into the limelight again. Well, this will also give more popularity to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: