Pages:
Author

Topic: Muslim Bitcoiner - page 12. (Read 13172 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
June 04, 2016, 10:53:50 AM
anything based on MATH defeats the reasons for the existence of any god, allah

This is a very big mistake my friend.  Denouncing Allah will get you and your family a lot of problems.  I wouldn't do that if I were you.  You should be glad you are not in Pakistan - you would already be dead for thinking like this.  You are an idiot.  No amount of math will protect your neck from the sword.

i'm not scared of those religiontards, i live so off-the-grid that to me this kind of topics belong to another dimension

btw "gambling is haram but bitcoin not" seems to me as a very religious way to justify your own doubts, not seeing things the way they really are because some god made you blind with ignorance.

bitcoin is math, so follows the laws of numbers and not the laws of god
MR. what ever you are but you should respect the religions. if you a Human being so being human.
Secondly, you are talking about MATH, so prove it now, what is your math saying?
Why you are using only one word of math, prove it now.
if someone say that haram, so it is his own opinion, don't use the name of any religions and use the respect language.
+1 Cool
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 04, 2016, 10:44:28 AM
Bitcoin is decentralization so no religion linked with it  Tongue
but for me bitcoin is like normal currency, you can use it for good way or bad way, you can choose it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 04, 2016, 10:40:46 AM

This is a very big mistake my friend.  Denouncing Allah will get you and your family a lot of problems.  I wouldn't do that if I were you.  You should be glad you are not in Pakistan - you would already be dead for thinking like this.  You are an idiot.  No amount of math will protect your neck from the sword.

i'm not scared of those religiontards, i live so off-the-grid that to me this kind of topics belong to another dimension

btw "gambling is haram but bitcoin not" seems to me as a very religious way to justify your own doubts, not seeing things the way they really are because some god made you blind with ignorance.

MR. what ever you are but you should respect the religions. if you a Human being so being human.
Secondly, you are talking about MATH, so prove it now, what is your math saying?
Why you are using only one word of math, prove it now.
if someone say that haram, so it is his own opinion, don't use the name of any religions and use the respect language.
Activity: 798
June 04, 2016, 06:46:33 AM
I requestyou please visit there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riba .

at that link you can find all the details about riba, and then come back here on bitcoin to see that what you are doing is good or bad.

Do not consider "bitcoin" as a strange thing, but consider it as a currency.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
June 04, 2016, 06:05:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
June 04, 2016, 05:43:40 AM

Activity: 273
June 04, 2016, 05:41:22 AM
what are you talking about? haram? god? religion? LOL

i tell you my opinion:

anything based on MATH defeats the reasons for the existence of any god, allah or christ or spaghettimonster or whatever

bitcoin is pure math so is the opposite of any god, math is the best weapon against any abstract doctrine, math is proven gods are not
legendary
Merit: 1026
June 04, 2016, 05:26:55 AM
Main Rules :
-GAMBLING IS HARAM
-HYIP IS HARAM
-INTEREST IS HARAM
-BITCOIN IS HARAM
Smiley
Bitcoin is mostly used by and owned by Christians and Americans.  If you help bitcoin, you are helping Christians and Americans - therefore HARAM. 

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 04, 2016, 05:10:05 AM
Main Rules :
-GAMBLING IS HARAM
-HYIP IS HARAM
-INTEREST IS HARAM
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 04, 2016, 05:05:13 AM
it is not good to talk this here
You must show your reasons if it will become a problem and on this forum there are not ban for moslem to use this forum or using bitcoin.
Everyone has their own rights to speak, but talking about religion is bit racist imho. It sounds like if other people dont do like your religion said, so they will go to hell. Don't take it as a ban for moslem, if people from other religion also make this kind of thread, I'm sure they will get same responses Smiley
Coexist.
Activity: 588
June 04, 2016, 04:58:05 AM
You must show your reasons if it will become a problem and on this forum there are not ban for moslem to use this forum or using bitcoin.
Agreed, you are right, if we are talking about the religion, because everyone want to clear their views about bitcoins.
Bitcoin is a good Currency for all of us.
If someone ask me that his religion allow this currency, so we have right to talk with each other to clear the Confucian about this currency.
Because in this world most of the different religions peoples are here and they have different living style, so it is better to clear it.
Because it is also better for our BITCOINS.   
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 04, 2016, 02:25:36 AM
legendary
Merit: 1034
June 04, 2016, 01:29:37 AM
Assalamualaikum everyone..
I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin
the better you perform signature camp or trading are clear rules and I think it is not against the rules of our religion. or you can follow the giveaway and various contests in this forum to get some BTC.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
June 03, 2016, 08:20:18 PM
For that reason, I previously suggested to create a section especially for Muslims. I am actually against mixing Bitcoin with any religious things but you can not prevent it. So you need to find a way to deal with it.
Satoshi would probably not like this.

I always get nervous trading with names like Muhammad for fear of it being terrorist shit... not to be racist or anything.

I still do business as normal with them of course.  BTC are BTC.  Your religion is fine as long as it doesn't fuck with me!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
June 03, 2016, 04:31:45 PM
Oh please don't get religion involved in Bitcoin. Can the mods please remove this discussion?

Why? What are you afraid of?
x13
Activity: 336
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
June 03, 2016, 01:33:21 PM
For that reason, I previously suggested to create a section especially for Muslims. I am actually against mixing Bitcoin with any religious things but you can not prevent it. So you need to find a way to deal with it.
Satoshi would probably not like this.

I always get nervous trading with names like Muhammad for fear of it being terrorist shit... not to be racist or anything.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
June 03, 2016, 01:18:43 PM
Assalamualaikum everyone..
I am Muslim and i have been using bitcoin for several months. I just learn bitcoin and i saw many a lot of devious scheme to earn bitcoin. Just like HYIP, PONZI, Gambling, Bet etc.I am very afraid of RIBA. therefore, for guidance and assistance will be appretiated

Thanks Grin Grin Grin
Wallaikumsalam.
Both Islamic finance and Bitcoin contribute to the ongoing development of unconventional financial methodologies, both are in contrast to the so-called Western financial system. In a way, it wouldn't be unfair to conclude that they have a mutual opponent. If Bitcoin is to really become the future of money, as its proponents suggest, it would certainly be interesting to watch its evolution from an Islamic point of view.
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
June 03, 2016, 01:07:57 PM

Seems to me you've been heavily influenced by media.

Really. Stop listening to the media. Especially when they try to tell you it has "nothing to do with Islam" everytime someone Allahu Ackbars and kills a bunch of cartoonists.

It's not the Muhammad that makes me nervous... it's "my" people that make me most nervous.  I don't want to get smoked by a drone.

I agree. American drones are killing people all the time. It's really terrible. On the other hand, you're very unlikely to be killed by a Mohammedan. Unless you joke about Mohammed. Or draw Mohammed. Or be an Atheist. Or be a Hindu. Or worship Manāt. Or be a Jew. Or be the wrong kind of Muslim. Or be a Muslim who leaves Islam.

Or be near a Muslim on the wrong day.

As long as you don't make any of those kind of racist, ignorant mistakes, you have nothing to worry about from the Mohammedans. They're famously peaceful, and have been since the beginning.

I'm glad to have a chance to clear up all these misconceptions about Islam. Just submit. All will be well. Submit. Submit. Submit.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
June 03, 2016, 11:38:34 AM

Seems to me you've been heavily influenced by media.

Really. Stop listening to the media. Especially when they try to tell you it has "nothing to do with Islam" everytime someone Allahu Ackbars and kills a bunch of cartoonists.

It's not the Muhammad that makes me nervous... it's "my" people that make me most nervous.  I don't want to get smoked by a drone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 03, 2016, 11:29:25 AM
may i spam here too? it's great to get some activity with topics like this.  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: