Pages:
Author

Topic: MXC Is Planning To Announce New Government Partnership - page 2. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Could anyone explain me how does an IoT system actually work?
An IoT system consists of sensors/devices which “talk” to the cloud through some kind of connectivity but this system also face with the complexities such as the difficulties related to its hardware and network infrastructure.
IoT today is on the verge of high establishment and sooner it will be a part and parcel of our life.

Like it or not when we adopt its merits we need to get ready to face with the complexities of IoT too, one major issue that IoT is about to cater is the complexity related to its hardware and network infrastructure.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Could anyone explain me how does an IoT system actually work?
An IoT system consists of sensors/devices which “talk” to the cloud through some kind of connectivity but this system also face with the complexities such as the difficulties related to its hardware and network infrastructure.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
I have been following this project for quite some time and it seems to me that MXC looks solid and an interesting project. This new partnership with Government will help to create more awareness as well as help in helping the Blockchain world to gain more recognisition and massive adoption. Congratulations MXC and to the hardworking teams. Good luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hmmm... I have a biased feeling concerning this project anyway. The team started out good. I just hope the project upholds their values and not play a hanky panky one on investors.
What makes MXC different than IOTA? Do you see IOTA as a competitor? What are you doing differently?
In my opinion, IOTA and MXC are really completely different and I wouldn't personally even consider IOTA a competitor. They have different functions
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
What makes MXC different than IOTA? Do you see IOTA as a competitor? What are you doing differently?
As an investor, I think the team's goals are practical.
Activity: 79
Now everywhere we see an increase in the number of smart gadgets that supply tons of raw information. The project looks promising, if you can qualitatively aggregate this data and transmit it without delay.
Activity: 41
Who are their competitors?
I guess thay have something in common with IOTA
IOTA, Streamr and Mobius
Activity: 41
Is blockchain the way to save IoT?
Blockchain is not the answer to everything that ails IoT, but it can play a powerful role in solving some serious issues.  MXC Foundation is set to be the first company to connect real word IoT hardware with the world of blockchain and I could say that is the best example of the IoT and blockchain combination.
Is blockchain the way to save IoT?
The entire team at MXC received the backing of such an influential exchange like Huobi Cheesy
Activity: 66
What makes you think that MXC is going to make a potential government deal?
I read it in MXC news updates
thanks Shocked
Activity: 82
I read it in MXC news updates
Activity: 66
Activity: 103
A good investor is a dead investor..... Grin
ahahaha
Why you are so ruuude?
Forgetful investors performed best Wink
Activity: 103
ahahaha
Why you are so ruuude?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
What do you think about London? The UK capital remains the dominant tech hub in Europe?
That's got nothing to do with it. It surely will be Berlin as MXC is Berlin-based Cheesy
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
What do you think about London? The UK capital remains the dominant tech hub in Europe?
Pages:
Jump to: