Pages:
Author

Topic: MXC Is Planning To Announce New Government Partnership - page 4. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
What the city is?  Shocked
I think if they have earned the favor of NYC, South Korea the next city should be also big at spearheading technology breakthroughs.
I think it might be Tokyo. I just have read that Japan ranked third in the Asia Pacific region, behind South Korea and Hong Kong Grin
Nevertheless, Hong Kong is ahead Wink
In keeping with your logic, The Europeans are in the stone age?
Surely NO, but its an established fact that New York and Chinese tech cities have emerged out to become the premier tech hubs globally and its also true that European cities are not behind and they contributing vigorously in the global tech sector.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I think if they have earned the favor of NYC, South Korea the next city should be also big at spearheading technology breakthroughs.
I think it might be Tokyo. I just have read that Japan ranked third in the Asia Pacific region, behind South Korea and Hong Kong Grin
In keeping with your logic, The Europeans are in the stone age?
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Who are their competitors?
I guess thay have something in common with IOTA
why do you compare them at all?
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
yes, they use blockchain and IoT and its the only common features Roll Eyes
Activity: 23
I don’t understand why it should be exactly the Asia Pacific region? Huh
cause this region is tech hub
Activity: 30
Activity: 60
I don’t understand why it should be exactly the Asia Pacific region? Huh
Activity: 110
Activity: 104
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
 Huobi, one of the world’s largest coin exchanges, has joined them
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
And what they have already accomplished?
They launched "Smart City IoT Standard", based on the MXProtocol, in New York City and South Korea Smiley
Activity: 79
And what they have already accomplished?
Activity: 41
Nobody knows where Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
The city is yet to be revealed
Activity: 60
And how there Blockchain technology can impact IoT distributed systems, sensors and data?
By using blockchain and LPWAN it resolves issues such as scalability for large projects such as smart cities. It also solves the problem of data collision.
Activity: 86
And how there Blockchain technology can impact IoT distributed systems, sensors and data?
Its a Berlin-based non-profit organization that provides the open source MXProtocol to connect
Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) technology with the blockchain as an infrastructure for IoT
Okay, but what problem does it solve?
They are going to create social network of machines Cool
Pages:
Jump to: