Pages:
Author

Topic: [MXT] ★ MarteX ★ Hybrid Pow+PoS+MasterNode ★ X13 ★ - page 11. (Read 58755 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
MarteXCoin $MXT list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/

Are you related to masternodes.pro?  What do you mean by ROI calculated basing on real amounts of blocks for the last 24h?  Are these stats accurate because masternodes.pro were not. 
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
MarteXCoin $MXT list funding now available.
Help this coin get listed at http://mnrank.com/
I am getting 4 coins a day.  That is very good. The price of MXT used to be in the $3 but now it is in the $1.  The price was manipulated by yobit.  Currently, you are not able to withdrawal funds from Yobit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
what is earnings of a mxt masternode ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like this coin. I have been mining it for the past two weeks. It is going to be real hard to get that masternode at 0.05 per block.  Undecided
Thanks MartexCoin for the reply

If you could put a Disclaimer on the Announcement page saying DO NOT TRADE ON YOBIT, it would help others such that they never put their BTC in yobit

Topic Updated

ATTENTION Do not trade MarteXcoin on yobit

If you could put a Disclaimer on the Announcement page saying DO NOT TRADE ON YOBIT, it would help others such that they never put their BTC in yobit

Topic Updated

I got this error when tried to withdraw from yobit Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off."

Yobit is the same as You bit the dirt!
No, it is not working.  I got this message, "Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off."

your blockchain file sync to 39579 block and stop

if you are experiencing synchronization problems please do the following:
1 - backup wallet.dat / MarteX.conf
2 - clean the data folder
3 - Download the official site bootstrap.dat (https://martexcoin.org/releases/bootstrap.zip)
4 - unzip the bootstrap inside the data folder
5 - open the wallet again and wait for synchronization

it works now Smiley
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
your blockchain file sync to 39579 block and stop

if you are experiencing synchronization problems please do the following:
1 - backup wallet.dat / MarteX.conf
2 - clean the data folder
3 - Download the official site bootstrap.dat (https://martexcoin.org/releases/bootstrap.zip)
4 - unzip the bootstrap inside the data folder
5 - open the wallet again and wait for synchronization

it works now Smiley
Activity: 345
windows wallet cannot connect to the network. How to fix it ?

Do you have

addnode=seed.martexcoin.org:51315
addnode=seed1.martexcoin.org:51315
addnode=seed2.martexcoin.org:51315
addnode=seed3.martexcoin.org:51315
addnode=seed4.martexcoin.org:51315

in MarteX.conf?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
windows wallet cannot connect to the network. How to fix it ?
Activity: 300
To The Mars

Topic Updated

Activity: 4

To The Mars
I've warned you several times not to trade on YOBIT

I wasn't aware of the fact that yobit does unethical practice by holding coins.
Why cant we ask Yobit to delist the coin and other good exchange to list them?
Many are forced to sell the coins bought at Yobit at lower price just to get their BTC from yobit

already been asked to delist many times, but everyone knows very well the intention of YOBIT, always hurt coins with potential

I wasn't aware of the fact that yobit does unethical practice by holding coins.
Why cant we ask Yobit to delist the coin and other good exchange to list them?
Many are forced to sell the coins bought at Yobit at lower price just to get their BTC from yobit
To The Mars
Activity: 112
I had the same for about a week then I was able to sneak mine out before the wallet locked again. Wish you all luck
Guys even i am facing issue with Yobit. When i withdraw it says -> "transfer from cold storage"

Coins are stuck at the moment at Yobit.
Activity: 7
why I can not withdraw from Yobit?  It says "Transfer from cold storage".  That message had been there for two days.  When is it going to get out of cold storage?

Did you manage to withdraw your MXT coins from YOBIT?
Activity: 112
why I can not withdraw from Yobit?  It says "Transfer from cold storage".  That message had been there for two days.  When is it going to get out of cold storage?

This is because they hold coins in another wallet and stake them or masternode them. This is common for Yobit :/
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I think yobit is killing the price of your coin.  People were dumping your coin on yobit when yobit did not let them withdraw your coin.  yobit came in and bought up all the coins at cheap cheap price 0.00000010 per MXT.  They have a load of MXT right now.  They are selling them back on the market at 0.00025 and makes a load of money.  Now they want to jail your coin again with "processing from cold storage" where you can not withdraw from yobit.

Yobit business practice:

Jail your coin -->  Coin price dropped to 1 satoshi --> Yobit bought all the coins at 1 satoshi  -->  Open up the wallet -->  price went up to market price -->  Yobit sold all your coins at market price and make a ton load of money -->  Jail your coin again   ... rinse and wash

the SEC should investigate Yobit for price manipulation and jail all the owners for doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: